Robin Hood General /RHG/

Robin Hood General /RHG/
Today is the day that you can be rich. MNKD is going to go through the roof later today. So buy for pennies at open and sell for dollars before close

Reason why?

I hate niggers.

/thread

You can't just open a thread saying that expecting people to waste their money if you have no actual reason as to why it's going to go up

He's been saying the exact same thing every day last week. "Buy MNKD before noon!" Everyday same thing. Wish I had screen capped it. I bet it's still in archives.

do not buy gale on open

Why? Is it going up?

CERU...my nigga?

Noko pls

I was in a .58 I'm letting it ride

I'm rolling the dice on $BGI and DGAZ

Bgi 432% increase today, still worth buying?

>NETE up 22% after hours

Is this the beginning of another spike?

OP is right MNKD looks like it has a great future ahead. Not a pump and dump at all.

What should i do tomorrow?
Just started last week with 20

Sure he can.
Shit's par for the course around here.
That's a bowling joke.

MGT went up over 900%

He's making the OP now. God help the newfriends that listen to him.

Any chance I don't get raped by oil today?

IAG
TGD
MOON

AMPE.

Thats all I have to say.

All these "that's all I have to say" No reasoning giving anons are trolling right?

most of em.
might be alluding to another thread where AMPE was dicussed a bit.

I am personally buying AMPE today. Not sure if it will go up today, but I expect it to go up eventually.

youre fucked unless there's going to be a major war in the next 12 hours

Fuuuuuucccccckkk

I don't know of I should sell or hang on

GSAT getting approval soon boys.

Wasn't that supposed to drop 500%?
It's only off 10% right now.

I bought in on the gnk hype because I'm an idiot I'm not doing this twice

>Remember the trickster Jew
>Remember CERU

i soon to be like you start with 20
what do you guys think of amd? will it fall ? and hype up when zen release or will the current price stabilize?

>MNKD
Opened down, recovered to where it closed yesterday - $$$$$$

Hold it long.
Obama is going to escalate Middle East tensions to give something for Hillary to fix.

who MGT here?

bump

Buy hznp

MGT MY NIGGA, ITS ALMOST TIME FOR THE PR.

$LEDS through the roof my nigga you fags keep wasting time on MGT see ya on the moon jk whats it like down there ?

Careful preparation. We're strapping in and getting ready for the inevitable liftoff. We'll see you on Mars.

$DRAM
Buy the dip

someone make a proper /RHG/ thread

>GALE

>tfw no buying power

Cjes
Your welcome

Hmmmmm, this is so tempting. I have been bag holding for a long time on this....

But I still think it has 5 dollars in it. I think I'll hold a bit longer and see what happens. I think there will be a bump on the aug 4th after the earnings report. Just a hunch, the projected loss is way lower than they normally lose.

Whats with the silver dive?

How do dividends work on RH?

New to RH and i'm sure this question gets asked all the time. So when I sell I have to wait 3 days for the "cash" to become "buying power"? The way they make their money is by using my "cash" to invest?

sorry really new.

also DRAM is going to the moon right?

They are put into your buying power and directly into your account. I got 10 buck a few weeks ago out of the blue.

Not that I mind it, but does anyone know why CERU is heading to the moon? Plus 7% so far today, plus 10 for the week.

Are they paid out yearly or up to whenever the company decides to pay?

>wait 3 days for the "cash" to become "buying power"?

Yes

>DRAM is going to the moon right?

No

When ever the company decides to pay. I was paid by FRO and they normally don't do dividends. Some other companies have schedules but those are always subject to change. I think Ford pays their dividends pretty regularly. When you see a dividend on a stock report though that represents the yearly dividend, the company might pay out quarterly though.

Yeah that's what I'm wondering.

thanks

is there any reason not to do instant?

>EPRS

Retard here, what's this I hear about MGT shares locking if the proxy goes through?

You should have bought in a month or two ago at $2.45.

You are a retard.

Who else bagholding PTX?

DRAM is definitely going to go up, do you even do any research before shutting it down lmao

I've held ptx for a while. Bought on a dip. Not unhappy. What's going on?

Dunno how it didn't show post.
Us gold Corp acquisition and a new hot shot vp

>The way they make their money
I always heard it was by promoting the meme that half assed access to the stock market is better than none at all.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THAT OIL WOULD FALL

but desu you guys were right, buying TVIX at 2$ was a mistake

>EPRS

something I dont understand about these etfs...

DWTI (3x inverse oil) - up 6%
DGAZ (3x inverse nat. gas) - up 4%

DRIP (3x inverse oil + gas) - up half a percet

wtf? can someone explain?

Too late to short oil?

About to prob get the new Samsung after being a iPhone fag for about ever do they have they robinhood app? Also wage cuck here what are some upcoming heaters frog poster

The ETNs are designed to reflect a leveraged long or leveraged inverse exposure, as applicable, to the performance of the applicable Index on a daily
basis, but their returns over different periods of time can, and most likely will, differ significantly from two times or three times, as applicable, the
return on a direct long or inverse, as applicable, investment in the applicable Index. The ETNs are very sensitive to changes in the level of the
applicable Index, and returns on the ETNs may be negatively impacted in complex ways by the volatility of the applicable Index on a daily or intraday
basis. Accordingly, the ETNs should be purchased only by knowledgeable investors who understand the potential consequences of investing in the
applicable Index and of seeking daily compounding leveraged long or leveraged inverse investment results, as applicable. Investors should actively and
frequently monitor their investments in the ETNs.

thanks yahoo finance

yes robinhood is available on android phones

>tfw spending real money because of frog posters

My man

CERU my Negroes!

>EPRS

It's from the prospectus, read it before trading these instruments.

EPRS asks are getting chewed through by termites.

yeah i am familiar with the text you posted

it does not answer my question at all

Anyone else on the uwti rollercoaster? I want to get off me bones wild ride. Dipped like 2 dollars in 2 minutes...

Too early to buy it, weather is shit rn so wont go up for another 1-2 weeks

Now I am thanks for pointing out the dip

>bought EPRS 2 days ago
>fell 16% in 1 hour
>panic and sell it
>up 56% today

i fucking hate my life

They're restructuring and laying off a fifth of their workforce. Which is a good thing and should help their net earnings in Q3

Anyone else here lose all their money on natural gas? Just me?

Sitting on about $500 worth of CERU right now. What do???

Better than buying bgi at $4 like I did yesterday

Weak hands kill wallets

any cheap stocks on a dip right now?

BGI just crashed from 3.50 to 3.27

im hopping in

I was going to buy BGI yesterday at 2.90 but some nig told me not to, fuck.

CMG my nigga

here:

Do you think 3 /rhg/ are enough or should I make a 4th?

it still moved from $4 to $4.85

sorry you didnt clue in and sell at the right time.