Is it even possible to be successful in business if you're only 5'11?

Is it even possible to be successful in business if you're only 5'11?

How can I possibly have a dominating position or negotiate well when I'm not even a fully grown man?

Buy shoes that make you look 6'1".

But what if others wear them too and now they're 6'3 thanks to them?

Bunp

You have to use techniques to gain power
>stand on a stepstool to pee. The increased height will translate to louder volume and establish bathroom dominance
>take the picture of a beta male co-workers' family from "his" desk and scan it to your computer. Photoshop your face over "his" in the picture. Print, frame, and set the new pictures on "his" desk. His family is rightfully yours

that kind of stuff

Then you fucking better have them or your opponent's advantage grows even greater. "Do your best" doesn't mean it's okay if you lose, it means actually do your fucking best.

You'll have a lot better luck than a guy who's 5'4".

Yes I've seen that post the first time it was posted.

>You'll have a lot better luck than a guy who's 5'4".

Someone that feminine can just have sex with the boss though

Well, no need for kneepads for you.

bumping, interested to know for a friend

>tfw 5'7"
>tfw manlet so went into public service
fml gonna kms

vladimir putin is 5'7.

I have an honest question: are you mentally retarded?
Did your dna mix incorrectly and now you resulted into a shallow sub-human with the intelligence and mentality of an animal?

What the hell are you doing in a social life? Do you have any business inside a world based on socializing?

You know birth and death go hand in hand, right? We kill defect fetuses for a reason, not because we're cowards who don't want to take responsibility.
Suicide has its own pros especially catered to people like you.

Scared of pain? Alright pussy, order some flowers on amazon or E-bay from your local area and sleep with a huge bushel of night flowers in a small room and wait for them to send you back to the DNA's spinning wheel where you fucked up badly. The flowers will pulverize a sleeping inhibitor which will relax your body, meanwhile the flowers will eat up all the oxygen in the room without the dioxide carbon building up in your body.
You will die peacefully and sentimentally like a standardful suicide demands. I bet you would have jumped in front of a train if I didn't tell you this you idiot.

Yes, OP. I'm sure your height is the reason why you're a fucking loser.

Mark Zuckerberg is 5'7"

hes also a jew

I don't think his yarmolka adds that much height user.

JIDF detected
/pol/ was right

Chairs with different heights.
Movie theater platforms
big ass desk \
Adjustable chair

Top kek

Get your sorry ass back to /pol then fgt. On /biz Gods chosen people are respected as great businessmen and entrepreneurs.

fuk your tiny
well its safe to say youll never feel happiness in your life