Should my girlfriend be a high school teacher or a an RN in a hospital?

Should my girlfriend be a high school teacher or a an RN in a hospital?

We want to have 3-6 kids... I told her that working at a high school guarantees free daycare, and a bit of the summer off too....

With an RN, she'd potentially work just a few (long) days out of the week, which would help with the children as well, being home for four out of the seven days

What do you think bros?

Dude, u want to have 6 kids? Man up and get a job that can support them. Don't make the woman into a breeder and make her work a job too, otherwise she'll neglect the kids and resent you for it.

Don't curse your kids to a family where both parents are working for some slavewage.

If you're going to make a woman into a breeder, make sure that's all she's doing, otherwise you're doing it wrong.

I should note that I myself am wanting to become an RN as well (NICU)

she should go for being a teacher, the steady schedule will pay off in the long run

> teacher
easier but a dead end. Only do this if you are gonna do some career that makes a lot of $

> RN
the better choice, once can advance in pay greatly with specialization

You have better healthcare as an rn too

Be aware that a nurse WILL sleep with the hyper-chad doctors

>6 fucking kids
No

As an RN your girl will be touching other men's dicks daily.

Enjoy being cucked.

The world is already overpopulated. If you have 6 kids your grandchildren will probably be the ones dying of hunger 60 years from now and it will be your fault.

i've never seen a nurse with a healthy weight
what's up with that

Is that a thinkpad in the pic? Stuff gives me diamond boners.

You live in a shithole.

Any other questions?

>let's have tons of kids
>now go make some money, bitch

Bro you are setting yourself up to get anally violated in divorce court... Hard.

If your wife is satisfied with living modestly and putting in the hard work to raise the kids (and you have help from your parents) and you can get a job with healthcare, and allows for mad OT, you can probably make it.

So have her get the teaching certificate as a fall back in case she's barren and you raise dogs as children instead (fucking annoying tbqh) but you be the breadwinner.

Don't even think about being a stay at home dad because they get no pussy.

Maybe he's going to be a stay at home dad, and shes going to be the breadwinner.

Let go of your archaic mindset bro.

Their job consists of
>sit on your ass filling out charts
>eating delivery food
>eating pastries/sandwiches drug company reps bring
>eating cakes/candies/desserts that old normie women bake them in thanks for stitching up their retarded husbands when they roll an ankle or their stupid heart stops beating, like they did it out of the kindness of their hearts or something
>eating literal garbage down in the cafeteria
>going out to TGIFridays with the girls after work for some apps and a 'Rita Trio

You're right, it will give him plenty of time to bond with little Ja'Quan, his wife's son.

If I could do-over my life, I would be an RN instead of a teacher. At this stage in my career (about 10 years of teaching) I would have applied for PA school and had the easiest job in the fucking planet, sitting on a chair all day talking to obese chain smokers about chantix

Dunno. Need to see her without the shirt.

fuck this guy

get a ranch OP

3-6 kids = 3-6 slaves

The Mormons figured this out

>touching 80 year old men's dicks daily
ftfy

Remember that while teachers spend more time at home, they're still working more.

Hehe

RN school is no joke. IF u can pass the world s your oyster. I imagine your GF will handle a lot of black dicks weather she's an RN or not.

>We want to have 3-6 kids
>3-6 kids

nigga what?!
even 2 kids is a lot

Why not pimp her out to strangers? Cash is easy and you satisfy your cuckold fetish simultaneously. Live the dream, user!

Man up he says...while the cunt sits at home and gets fat.

Stop having kids if both of you cant fucking support them.

Teaching and nursing suck dog shit. If anything, go with nursing, since you can always move up and get paid higher.

Teaching is quite possibly the worst fucking job for anyone. Shit pay, requires masters degree, 180 points of professional development hours every 5 years just to keep your license, and after 20 years of service you will be lucky to break 50k.

The days you teach youre working 12 hours a day and it is expected you bring work home with you grading papers, developing curriculum, answering idiot and student emails, and the worst part is you spend most of your time dealing with behavior than actually teaching.

Was a teacher.