/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: No Coiners Are Furious Edition

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
trumpcoin.com (trumpcoin.rocks until its updated again)

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
trumpcoin.us
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5g1j39gBxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PSA: boomyak has a foot and pee fetish and everyone needs to tease him about it.

posting HIGH ENERGY webms

lmao thats great!

forgot there's another one too!

Meh. These make no sense to anyone but crytpo neet nerds. And you call this high energy, huh?

Wow guise..

low energy bait

a couple days ago i said BUY THE FUCKING DIP. that was when it was 0.0275 (eidetic memory). its now 0.057. YALL SAID "NO IT WILL NEVER GO UP ITS A SCAM ITS OVER I GOT BURNT AND ILL NEVER BUY CRYPTO SHIT AGAIN" pfft. cmon.

So guys, 40k by tomorrow afternoon?

Is 8k the new floor then?

maybe :^P

Cool, if the momentum continues later today then we might have a chance low earth orbit this weekend

So we goin up again or what?

Why haven't these threads been banned yet?

It's hilariously obvious that you imbeciles don't understand chan culture. The shill comments ITT would be more suited to a Facebook post. No one on this site types like that.

get out

Fuck off, parrot.

Your shitcoin is finished.

>we're having fun
>ur mad
that sounds like pretty accurate "chan culture"

4u nocoiner :)

but it's ok, we can just wait for your quality posts as you feverishly buy trumps and give in to the memes

this shitcoin made me 4500$ in like 4 days. and on the first spike i sold for $300 profit. but yea its finished

Have some OC you fraudsters

Finished? It's just getting started.

sarcasm

youtube.com/watch?v=n5g1j39gBxo

Now that we are back on track, is everyone ready for the coronation?
I'm sure Chris is looking forward to it

>It's hilariously obvious

Professional Redditor detected.

Fuck off, leddit.

>you imbeciles don't understand chan culture
>chan culture
>culture

lmao get the fuck outta here you fucking idiot

Commence trump maymay dump

1/?

2/?

My wife's son and I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Manhattan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for specifics on his policies about fiat or the federal reserve.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken back, and all I could say was “Gold Standar...” but he kept cutting me off and going “TrumpCoin! TrumpCoin! TrumpCoin!”

and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle with the secret services as I walked off.

When I came to EBT for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen American Flag Zebra Cakes in his hands without paying (apparently he owned the store or something)

The trans at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”
At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cakes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me.

I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each cake and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What's the point in buying meme coins?

I mean, it’s 2016, people!

>my wife's son
tip top kek

everyone talk to the reddit r/The_Donald mods.

convince them this isn't a premined Pump and Dump

Sippin a cold brew
got 30k trumpcoin on a USB til November and gonna put in a leveraged short on that scam "muh tech" coin Eth.
Life's good lads

holy shit people still play that?
>muh feels

Gonna send you a trumpcoin or two, which is like a future payment of $20 :^)

Lol

Guys i just came back from the future trump reached a 60+ million dollar market cap im here to buy trumps before i have to go back

isn't that only like $9 a coin?
You must only be from like a month in the future lad

Time travel costs a lot of ETH. It's only now becoming affordable for the common man.

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!

New-ish to crypto.
Gonna jump on this high energy train with 1btc into trumpcoins.
Question:
I'm new to chart reading, but trumpcoins chart is wild as fuck lately?
Should I invested the entire coin at once or like try and wait for a wave downward?
Not sure what I'm doing, just want to get as many as I can for my money.

watdo

Its about to go back up. Get in now it may never drop below 10k sat again.

so just like goto yobit and put a 1btc buy order and hit send?

Hella? It's just f*ckin' epic.

If you're going to blend in, learn how to do it properly.

what did he mean by this?

basically.

maybe wait for it to dip a few 100 sat.

You have two choices

Either you a) buy up the sell wall and build some momentum with that amount if you think the price can hold (if you create too much of a spread you'll likely over buy on the price) but if there's a large enough sell wall within a reasonable range it'll likely stick

Or B) you spread out your buy orders and have sellers have to drop their price for you. It'll take some time but you'll generally save more. However, if the price goes up and buyers pay more you'll likely get no coins and get left behind. On the contrary if they sell down to you they'll likely stall the price from moving up

Remember, and you'll hear this a lot for good reason, only put in what you're tolerable of losing and what'll you comfortable with. If you're fine with risk you should probably buy now right away but if you want to be more cautious you should spread out your buy orders instead for risk aversion

Any ideas when the new development team line up will be confirmed?

thanks for all the replies senps - I'm cool with the 1btc as play money.

I'll toss it on yobit shortly and maybe take a half hour to play with the sell orders a but but nothing too intensive.

we Chad now

But seriously, why is our shit-eating janny allowing these blatant shill threads? It's so painfully obvious what a weak echo chamber of penniless faggots this is

Don't worry mate, you only have to put up with it for another 4 months minimum.

ok
reread what you wrote
>only
>minimum
you gotta go back (to school)

non soon to be Chads, shoo shoo

Try two weeks

Who will the dev team be?

Voting has not started yet.

>4 months
>not 4 years when trump gets elected
And you haven't taken into account his second term

bunch of top blokes applying.

let's hope we get the based marketing guy from before and the based video guy as well.

and nobody who is ESL :^)

Good point lad. 8 years of trumpcoin generals sounds wonderful. By that time Chris will be a part of trumps entourage, following him around the country and playing sets after every rally. Video guy will end up as head of state propaganda. Bitbobb will retire following his long career as a respected philosopher to lead the life of a simple mineral farmer.

>simple mineral farmer
my sides

dudes a Pakistani, I'm fuckin callin it

I feel like I single handedly drove the price up from 6500 to 8000 or so last night with only 500 dollars worth of btc. It was fun but I ended up dumping and only making like 30 bucks because the market is so shallow.

go again lad, but this time hodl.
volume is going to increase constantly making the market much more dense

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it follows the bridge it will crash and never rise again tho

bitbobb will sell his land to the chinese so they can use his minerals and he will become the richest man in the world. he has enough money in the ground to pay off the USAs deficit remember. he'll be a crypto-Soros, making people listen to him ramble or else he'll destroy their economies.

Why doesn't yobit have a dark theme REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking tacticool children belong in the 00's i swear.

Enjoy your eye cancer.

how do I use this minerd thing to get coins

does trumpcoin have some url?

IDK wtf I am doing

It's actually better to keep a light on in your room you fucking creep.

No need to be in the dark. Maybe open a window too.

to get them just buy bitcoin, learn how to send them and back them up. So you dont end up losing your money.

Afterwards, send btc to an exchange that sell trump, currently Yobit, C-cex.

Sign up there, and go to the wallets and scroll down or w.e find the option to generate bitcoin address.

Send bitcoin (as much as you want, maybe start small) to this adress.

After 10-30 mins youll have btc on that exchange. You can then buy trump with that bitcoin.

Download the trumpclient, encrypt and backup.

Send your trumps to that address for safe keeping.

Very easy.

has science gone too far?

Meanwhile...

Trumpcoin continues to suck like it always has, and all is right with the world.

If you had bought in earlier, you wouldn't need to cope this bad.

Has coping gone too far?

>tfw nobody wants to buy your overpriced leftover coins on c-cex

Your responses are duly noted hahaha. That's me alright, coming so hard that I don't have any Trumpcoin. I don't know how you have such stunning insights into things. You know, it's like you guys have a fuckin sixth sense or something. So perceptive.

*coping, not coming heh

ok

ok

ok

what did he mean by this?

after reading the btctalk forums, i think this new dev team and signal7 are the best things to happen to this coin, if I'm being on honest with my family.

ok

Everytime you do this, I think of that time where the Aussie PM just kept staring and nodding at that reporter, no matter what he said.

Yeah they've finally restructured appropriately and are actually acting like an organization.

Transparency and accountability are very important for the coin to grow and it will also be promising to see weekly updates from team members on what they're working on

I've seen the volume and price go up on both exchanges. Looks like people are hopping back on board the Trump train

It's not a very effective response, is it? It's basically acknowledging that I have free run of this thread and can take it over at any time, like I took over the other one. Just let it happen.. Daddy Trump's coming in the back door now.

Nobody likes you. Reddit told you to GTFO. /pol/ smacked you up a little and then dumped you on the corner. Your best move is to just give up. This shit is going nowhere so fast.. it's just the truth, don't get mad.

that's no moon....

ok

ok

ok

Nice to see the price and volume slowly rising. I didn't think it would go up much until the new dev team was officially calling the shots, so that fact that we are up 20% 3 days in a row BEFORE the change is an incredible thing

This is written authentic as fuck.
well memed

ok

How the hell do you have time to shitpost this much about something you dislike? God Damm. Thanks for the bumps BTW. I'm pretty sure you're achieving the opposite of your desired effect.