Child Support

It looks like I will be on the hook for child support soon. I make about 250k/yr and my kids' mother makes 78k/year. I entered in our numbers at cse.ca.gov/ChildSupport/cse/guidelineCalculator and I will be paying her $4726 PER MONTH if I leave completely.

Monthly Net Disposable Income After Support:
Me: 8753.00
Her: 9675.00

State law ignores what the kids actually need and instead bases it off of a percentage of income.

How fucked am I Veeky Forums?

What should I do? Leave the country and mail a monthly check for what I feel is fair?

Your kids mom may not know how much she is entitled to. You way want to just call her and negotiate for half. If you can work it out outside of court you should do so. Its the only way that you are going to not get raped. If she pushes for the full amount then you can threaten her by saying you get fired from your job (not over the phone or text where there is evidence of your threat of course). The funny thing is that if you lose your job then she would actually have to pay you every month. Then you can use your money and savings to invest and make passive income off the book or start a side business.

Or just try to work shit out with her and be with her but fuck bitches on the side. Probably save yourself a ton of money and grief. Good luck bro. Wear a condom next time.

...if you have to go to court over this, you're probably best off quitting/getting fired from your job.

Sure, you won't make $250k, but you'd be royally fucking her over in court, and could theoretically get another job with similar pay, could you not?

>Your kids mom may not know how much she is entitled to.

She is a paralegal.

>Or just try to work shit out with her and be with her but fuck bitches on the side.

Yes. This is what I am doing now, trying to work it out with her while I prepare for the worst.

I run a consulting company. I cannot lose my job. If my business "failed" and my income dropped to $0, California courts can base child support on ability to pay, not what is actually earned.

Get expensive legal defence

Don't know your current situation but with my divorce I ended up paying 2k per month in child support and 2k per month in alimony, my income was 80k at the time. Good luck bro.

>Your kids mom may not know how much she is entitled to.
ha ha hah ahahhahahahah ahha ahh

Get a close friend to seduce and fuck her and record it for the court.

Bonus points for recording it from the closet while wearing a superman costume.

Get the fuck outta here, she doesnt deserve 4 grand a month.

Honestly you shouldnt be sending her anything, she shouldnt be leaving you and taking the fucking child if she cant pay for it, but if you can do something like move to the cayman islands and send her money go for it. Laws are really tricky around this subject and the Cayman island finance industry is very exclusive.

Either way you fucked up hardcore. I'm glad I am gay.

Leave and send check.

I wish my dad would have. Cunt mom pissed it all away.

I think you need to consider other .... options OP.

Sorry dude, but you can obviously afford it.

Pay the child support..everybody else does and you can bitch about it but your still going to end up paying it. Be religious about no extra money. Kid wants a new pair of shoes - "tell mom"... Cut your expenses. You don't have to have a big house anymore - no fucking kids! When they turn 18 your done and you still don't have to be with the mom. Good luck

Put a good chunk of your cash in bitcoin.

The lawyers and court system can't into bitcoin

i know a guy who can take of her. itll look likr an accident. i wont even charge you a lot for the brokers fee.

Jeez. I'd murder suicide in that situation.

$80k and you paid $48k in support. Leaving you with $32k? Not sure if believe

What does she need child support for if you have custody?

/thread

Holy fuck. I'd leave the country if I could work virtually.

I think alimony is a temporary but separate arrangement than child support.

Child support runs until a kid is 18. Alimony is just for a year or two.

>Monthly Net Disposable Income After Support:
>Me: 8753.00
>Her: 9675.00
>State law ignores what the kids actually need and instead bases it off of a percentage of income.
Does she have exclusive custody?

Leaving country while still paid by us companies..

What kind of consulting? How many employees?

Cut your salary to $50k if you own the business. Then hire me as a consultant at $100 an hour and I will secretly funnel $80 an hour back to you. Win/win for both of us.

do this but use me instead

I'll do $90 an hour...

$90 an hour? What do you need $80 an hour for? Fine I'll consider your offer of $70.

I'll hop on board if you need another person to help you out OP.

buy gold and claim it fell into the mariana trench then move to siberia and mine niobium

>dad is black sheep of rich family
>lazy and rebellious but reasonably intelligent
>drops out several months into college, marries high school sweetheart, and breaks all contact with family
>returns humbled half a year later once his money runs out and he has to face reality
>granddad is committed to making dad a success
>sends him to university
>funds first several of dad's business
>dad always manages to run them into the ground and racks up huge debt but granddad always bails him out
>by the last time dad is enormously frustrated
>has a fight with grandad
>leaves and breaks all contact with both his parents and his wife and kids (my sister and I)
>wouldn't pay child support
>granddad stepped in and paid us instead
>paid my way through university and helped me when I started my current business (doin' fine)

I've met my dad four or five times in the last eighteen years (I'm 28). He's a VERY bitter delivery truck driver now. Refused to go to my sister's wedding.

>California
Whelp you dun goofed

I'd go for full custody best shot you have

Flee country or become a slave.

Your choice.

Are you Mexican? Mexican dads often don't want to pay child support. Or buy life insurance. They don't want their woman partying "with Sancho".

Congrats on your Mexitude.

This is why I don't want kids. The family side of the legal system is fucked. You had better get a good lawyer, I mean expensive and good one that has worked for women so she or he can lay out the tricks.

Most likely your ex will say you molested your kids if she starts losing in court so be ready for that trust me it happens all the time in court.

You're best bet is to see if you can strike a deal without a judge, just you two and your lawyers. If not you're pretty fucked. Sell your house to a close friend for 1 dollar.

Literally no one cares about your failure of a father. Nothing about you or your entire bloodline matters to anyone.

This is why I am never getting married and having children. You can fuck sluts all the time and not have to deal with bullshit like this. The family legal system is completely fucking retarded.

Joking aside, would something like this actually work?

No.

Why not? As long as you get someone you trust, then you should be good righs? And if they try to screw you, you just fire them.

IRS, audit, jail.

Unless you 'hide' all the money and never spend it, in which case what's the point.

Naw. The court goes through your financials in detail. They are going to want to know why he went from a $250k salary to a $50k salary with no loss of revenue for the company. He can try to sell that he made the decision to funnel more money back into growing his business but the timing is going to be suspect. When you own your own business they take many things into account including assets and quarterly profit statements. They will use the net profit as a determination of income, not salary. It might have worked if he had a $50k salary from the very beginning.

Inform the prosecutors (not exactly sure what it's called in US) about shit your wife does, everybody does something illegal, it's out for you to find it and put her in jail and get back your children.

It's the only way, you have to be strong.

Lol beaners cucking beaners

I've been down this road myself. It's cruel bot necessary.

> Came from rich family
> Lived the good life, and assumed making the good life happen was fairly simple
> went to college and got a degree
> Got out and thought I was gonna make $60k+ per year
> Couldn't find a job for 2 years
> Ended up waiting tables, then washing cars

I was pretty beat up and lost. My father wouldn't give me money or help me get a job.

> Finally after going through A LOT of shit I started a business
> I currently make $2k+ per week

I'm mad and sometimes confused, but unless I had no choice, I was probably never going to discover what it takes to make $

Well couldn't he buy stuff he wants on the business account and just say it's for the business? It's not like the business would lose any money if the money was originally going to him anyway.

How could a kid possibly require 4 grand a month? That's more than me and my partners joint monthly income. Or is this some bullshit "quality of life" argument where being forced to live in a house instead of a mansion will traumatise Junior and count as child abuse?

Lol enjoy getting rammed in the system.

Remember to pay your lawyer extra good cause he will milk you for everything you're worth.

And your wife will be to dumb to notice her lawyer is doing the same to her.

In the end the kid is broken mentally by mom saying dad is a dead beat, dad is broke because he spent the life savings on lawyer fees and child support/allomy, and the ex wife gets to fuck a new guy at the house you paid for if she is lucky. ( if ugly she can drink herself to death )

Woman and kid have to die

Sorry op for your impending loss

I mean... technically he can. There are a lot of things he can do to minimize his income or pull money out of the business without it counting as income. Just because he can do it doesnt mean he will get away with it though. Really what it comes down to is his legal representation and how well a lawyer can sell it. The court is going to be specifically looking for inconsistencies like this. If he has had $5000 in business expenses for the last 5 years and all the sudden he claims $50k in expenses this year its going to be pretty obvious. Respectively, if his average income for the last 5 years has been $250k, they are going to use that as a benchmark for child support determination even if his income went down and especially if his income went down with no loss of revenue for the company. Allowances can be made if the business is just not doing well. Its going to be up to her lawyers to prove that the business is just as profitable as it has been in the past.

All the courts care about is equality. They want the child to have the same quality of life with the mom as they do with the dad, or else the child is going to favor living with one parent over the other.

What business?

you make $250/year but you ask NEETs on a degenerate image board for legal advice?

>equality

It doesn't seem to equal if the mom gets paid for sitting on her ass. Also it doesn't seem so equal if one parent gets more custody than the other. Courts seem to care about money more than equality.

I suspect that most of such stories are fake anyway. Could be LGBT or MGTOW propaganda, which seems working, because more and more young guys are opting out from family life due to "muh child support", "muh divorce", "wife taking half of your shit".
I have like four families living in my neighborhood, all young guys with wives and kids, and they are ok.
If i wasn't such a poorfag hkv autist i probably would have married as well. But girls are ignoring me, and I have stopped trying a long time ago. Nevertheless, it's valuable experience in life, a male can't call himself a real man if he isn't a married and doesn't have kids.

Simple. Don't leave her.

I'm sure you can put up with her for $4k a month. Bet the kid would like that too

Actually, if you stay married and fuck people on the side, can she divorce you and take your shit, or does OP have to file the divorce to lose money? Because I,m thinking there's a posibility that he's fucked either way.

Op needs to hire some chad to seduce her and then "find out" about it.

Would she still be entitled to his money if he dumps her for cheating on him?

If she gets custody, no. It'll only prevent his assets from being split with her.

man what a piece of shit

It's okay user

it's okay

be a good dad and don't leave.

Bitcoin, op

Any chance to get granddad's inheritance?

You are getting so much bad advice here. Some is good, but i don't know why you are asking about child support at your income level here on Veeky Forums.
If you want to discuss it with me, let me know how to reach you by email.

Surely you have your own lawyer? If not, maybe I can help you with that.

Op is a faggot mod or some mod is deleting my posts when I suggest he put some of his wealth in bitcoin to avoid getting cucked by the anti-male court system

How much is Goldman Sachs paying you faggots to delete posts that mention bitcoin?

>my kids' mother

>Just say it

My EX

>holding out on child support
Is this a myth?

So you get divorced and have to pay child support. Aren't you required by law to pay up? If you don't pay child support, why doesn't the ex-wife report it to the police or their lawyer?

I don't get it. Bounty hunters will come after you over parking tickets, but skip out on child support and you're untouchable?

Why the fuck wouldn't you try to get 50/50 custody you fucking cuck?

If you don't pay child support you go to jail.

If you have no job you're off the hook, but if you have income and you aren't paying your court declared child support they will put you in jail.

so why do I hear so much about men not paying child support?

if you make so damn much why not higher a fucking lawyer ??

>another shitty bait thread about how women will suck you dry of money
>most anons in this thread don't want it happen to them, but realistically they will never made large sums of money in the first place

>MGTOW propaganda
>Proceeds to spout propaganda

"The court will look at PAST income to determine how much child support is owed."

"Suddenly, all of his money has dissapeared. How SUSPICIOUS."

>'higher' a lawyer
>they will never made
>made
>lemonade

Does anyone else see a pattern here?

OP needs to open up a lemonade stand, pronto.

What, selling junk on Amazon?

You fucking retards, shut up. Since like the 90s every state in the entire country has adopted no fault divorces, which means NOTHING THAT HAPPENS DURING THE MARRIAGE affects the woman (or, extremely rarely, the man's) "right" to half of marital assets.

Yes that includes cheating. If you tell the court she was cheating on you and you have picture, video, text, and email evidence, the response will be "so what?"

>If you have no job you're off the hook
bzzzt, wrong. If you were earning money and lose your job, your INABILITY to pay is legally identical to a REFUSAL to pay. Child support is *literally* the only debtor's prison legally allowed in any western country today. Really.

>Commiefornia
well theres your problem

> Wear a condom next time.

Should have done x instead of y.

Classy Americans.

Have a kid. And see what the courts do to you if your so doesn't want to be with you.

> Going into debt
> To fight for natural rights

Kek.

> proof of adultery

That shit don't work anymore with the advent of "no fault divorce". She can fuck the whole Dallas Cowboys team right in front of the judge in the middle of the courtroom and it won't matter to the asset/cs/alimony division.

ebio spiked, missed the moon ride again

whoops wrong thread

OP here.

I never once said I wanted to completely avoid child support and be a dead beat dad. I want to pay a FAIR AMOUNT.

I left out an important bit of info: We are not married.

In any case, I hired a lawyer. He said tricks like increasing business expenses or moving my company to the Caymans will not work. The court will see the change and just use my average income from the past 5 years. The only solution is to get her to sign a "Child Support by Agreement" for an amount I feel is fair.

She can sign or I will move to a country with no Federal International Child Support Agreement with the U.S. and pay zero. I would never actually leave though. I'll just suck it up and pay the whatever the court decides if she calls my bluff.

So, you're a pussy?

You have more money than her, why are you not vying for sole custody of the child? Don't give it to her this easily you fucking moron, obviously 90% of the money you send her is going to go into shoes and new iPhones, not your fucking child.

Because women always wins in custody cases, even against the will of the child.

This fucking thread what the fuck

Can I make someone sign something beforehand so I wouldn't have to pay any of this shit like goddamn how is this even legal.

contractor

Good luck nig.

That's true but you can certainly make things harder for the woman if you have a ton of money, like OP does. Good legal defense is expensive for a reason.

Nope, you're just fucked. That's why I can't wait for male birth control (RISUG) to be introduced in the US. It'll completely destroy 90% of bullshit cases like this.

Are you the tile guy?

don't get married, don't have kids

>what is common law marriage
Let your girlfriend crash at your place for a week and she is now entitled to half your stuff.

Just take the kid away from mom and raise him/her yourself. You can obviously provide more than the mom can based on your income.

or, is that not how it works?

common law only exists in Alabama, Colorado, District of Columbia, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, New Hampshire (for inheritance purposes only), Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas and Utah. And it requires you to present yourselves as husband and wife.

oh it also requires 7 years of cohabitation, not "crashing at your place for a week" stop repeating things that simply are not true