SKILLS

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

What are the most valuable skills & highest demanded services today into the future?

likme
likme

No gag reflex

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Lord_Tryzalot
Suxking dixk

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Lord_Tryzalot

Mouth size

TreeEater
TreeEater

Social skills

Everything else is irrelevant and can be easily taught, the exception being high level mathematics and philosophy which require hyper-intelligence

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Lord_Tryzalot
Large American Peenus

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Lord_Tryzalot

Strong knee caps

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Well sheeeeit

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

The ability to not be an autist.

'Skills' are a meme. Most jobs these days don't need them.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Intelligence always and forever.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Large collection of rare Pepes are in extremely high demand, and are expected to only appreciate in value.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Asking Veeky Forums about markets, supply & demand

JunkTop
JunkTop

@likme
@lostmypassword
@Methnerd
@ZeroReborn
>>1366181
All of these

t. Fortune 100 company worker pulling 600k per annum

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@JunkTop
That reminds me: the ability and willingness to lie like a rug is very desirable in the the US economy.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@cum2soon
aww billy drew his first picture

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@TreeEater
This, desu. It might not get emphasized in classes and job listings, but social skills are critical to success in the vast majority of fields.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Are we talking general skills or specific work skills

Speaking multiple languages and being able to make people like you are the most powerful general skills

As far as specific skills, the more you can do, the better you are

w8t4u
w8t4u

As the serious majority of the thread has stated:
Social Skills

It doesn't matter if you are super fucking smart if you speak like an autist who can't get his point accross on whatever to save his life.

As long as you know how to get along with the right people and make them have their eye on you, you'll be set, also, obviously being competent enough into whatever job you're looking for helps a lot.

But here's another thing: Arrogance. With the right, non asshole levels of arrogance people will buy that you're much better than you really are, and with that alone you'll have presence.

askme
askme

Nunchuck skills

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@TreeEater
Social skill can be learned as well.
I am a good example. From social outcast at 15, to charming, socially impactful individual at 20.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Jeez I thought someone was gonna say Big Data, LinkedIn really played me like a fiddle there.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page