Eternal Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Beware The Shills Edition

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.stockpr.com/mgtci/company-news/detail/865/mgt-capital-reschedules-proxy-for-the-upcoming-meeting-of-shareholders-to-the-week-of-july-4th
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for CMG

Dubs get
All in on MGT

Get on the XYL or TASR train for slow and steady gainz.

Lmao cmg is doing so shit why would you want to waste $400

What the fuck happened that every single stock is in the red rn

TASR is riding pretty high right now

I think you will see some pullback soon

>Gale
I guess if you hold its not a loss

Fuck whoever said AMPE.

This thing is a piece of shit.

>tfw no stocks to buy today

>Didn't buy LEDS yesterday
JUST

XYL and watch the spell

>he didn't buy EPRS

Yall missed the TLOG train

My advice is that it's very risky if you try to hop on now

LEDS

Is this normal, I have robin hood instant and I sold a stock that I've been holding for days. It says my purchasing power is 1000, but when I go to buy a stock it says I only have 3.94. Wtf

How the fuck is LEDS still going up

Whenever I think its too late to hop on it goes up $1 then when I jump on the train crashes

late

Anyone with early knowledge?

How the fuck

XYL has been on my watch for awhile but it is massively overpriced. Boring utility with a shit dividend. Unless you're planning on holding for 50+ years when the world water wars break out.

Not if you bought it on Tuesday during the first spike. Oh you didn't? Sucks to be you

>early knowledge

lol

VRX doing well

Might be start of uptrend

I've had it for a while now, Up 5% for me since I've had it. It's just a safe place to park money until I see something better.

EPRS will easily go over 0.40 in the afternoon. Get in now if you haven't

why the fuck does anyone care about a 5 cent profit on a stock?

>Exponents

>Taiwan

Yeah that's not insider trading no sir

>something better
$T
$D
$ED
$GIS
$AEP

All equally safe picks with around double XYL's dividend. Just a suggestion.

>user doesn't do his homework
>user doesn't join 50%> spike
user...

$DRAM for gains coming soon following the trend, it's going to rise from here

What makes you think it's over valued? With all the water shit in the news with flint and all that, it seems like water stocks would go up.

MNKD is about to shoot off like a rocket, but low before it starts , because when it does it is going out of the solar system nigga

why?

It's not. It never will. Meme stock.

COPE

Hold the shuttle, still on the LEDS misson

THIS HAS BEEN FUCKING SAID FOR THE PAST THREE TO FOUR WEEKS. FUCK RIGHT OFF.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No

Also no. A company that specializes in storage buying a Gold company in Nevada? What kind of schizo crap is that

This is a better thread for you:

It's not even a meme stock. It's a forced meme stock.

Silver recovery incoming!

high P/E and not much more growth compared to the rest of the sector over the next few years are my main reasons.

>With all the water shit in the news with flint and all that, it seems like water stocks would go up

Problem is that everyone else has had this thought already and water stocks started getting expensive months ago.

XYL makes filtration equipment meaning they'd have smaller slice of the pie that is our impending water crisis (although not zero). To really take advantage of the fact that most of the country's water systems need to be overhauled you'd want a company with more exposure to that. Something like AWK or WTR (but spoilers: those are even more expensive). You can also look at companies that provide pipes/valves/flow systems as those will be needed as well but finding one that isn't tied heavily to oil and gas will be hard.

just bought some, am i too late?

>buying PD at an all time high

Probably, I dunno

LEDS KEEPS FUCKING GOING UP

BSEGUSUEHGEUESHUSHERUREREREEREEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>$5
nah its done
>$7
nah definitely dont hop in its done
>$8
ok lol now for sure its done
>$9
thats it!! its done, its too late, forget about it
>$10
REEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEERERREERERERERERERERERERREERERERERREEREEEEREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There should be a huge dip soon

Man... fuck stocks.
All I see is red.

Ummmmm what's up with XRA

Don't meme with my heart.

fucking CERU hit 2.40 today and i wasn't even paying attention, missed my chance to sell and now of course its back sitting at 2.20.

CERU usually jumps twice in a day tho, once at 10 and once before 2pm so maybe there will be another opportunity to quit my job babysitting this meme stock.

If you're smart you will be looking for a position in oil. Huge dip today

Good time to load up on MGT

MGT being a fag. Go back up you flaming homo.

Why would it go back up after such a bad inventory report?

why

Of course $AXN would rise after I sold it.

I know right
Faggot RobinHood alert told me it was 2.40 when I was already looking at it at 2.20. piece of shit. Just set a auto-sell at 2.45

you and me both should have had it auto-sell at 2.40 so we shouldn't be crying lol

I hate to say it but once I'm out I'll keep an eye on it. If it hits 2.09 I'm going back in. That seems to be its resistance. Over all it might be a workable stock

Proxy this week

im new to stocks, i dont know what this means

Just go all in and thank me later

but people often advise against this

>EPRS

MGT will fall when the proxy is released so thats a bad idea

Should go to at least $5 before proxy

No it won't. No one knows what the contents are other than D-Vasive and Demonsaw acquisitions plus votes.

what is the proxy vote on? the name change? Ive never traded one of these so im going to stay small

>EBIO
good thing i bought at 1.87

NNA is at a 52 week low at $1.43. They have good financials. Dividend yield is almost 14%. Expected growth is near 150% what it is now. Year end price target is like $3 out something.

Will be a hold for a few months probably.

ir.stockpr.com/mgtci/company-news/detail/865/mgt-capital-reschedules-proxy-for-the-upcoming-meeting-of-shareholders-to-the-week-of-july-4th

buy low sell high senpai

>when the stock that lowers your portfolio goes HAM when your money makers are tanking

Thank you inverse real estate ETF

Can I still set auto-sells with RH Instant? I can't seem to figure out how.

And yea we should have, I would have been in the green for the first time since i got this app.

why would you by inverse real estate? has real estate been doing great lately?

Except I don't think it is low yet, I see it going lower with everything going against oil.

hit the stock you own
hit sell
top right is order types

its in there. I think you can have it auto sell at a certain price. Check robinhood on youtube or whatever I'm sure theres a video on how to do it

anyone buy the dip on cjes?

thanks dude.

I'll watch for hype and put in a little but I expect a down move b/c of issuing new shares. But I also expect hype with name change. So i'm not sure how to predict this.

hasn't real estate been doing great lately? ***

>bought MGT at the lowest dip of the day
>it starts to go back up
especially since trusting MGT has been a mistake in the past for me

>Still bagholding since .73
>double down to .62
>still in red
>???
>JUST FMSU SENPAI

If LEDS hits $11 i will commit suicide.

Im not joking

Livestream pls

> Yesterday small but still most gains ever gotten

> Today most losses

I don't know if this semen slurping sport is for me guys

relax its just money

are you short right now?

or are you just upset that you missed potential gains by not getting in at all

cmon EBIO, gary needs a new pair of shoes!

emotions. You were wrong suck it up. win more. cry after 4

Ive been watching since $6 for the past 4 hours refreshing and everytime convincing myself its too late to put in money

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy fuck I am out! Just dumped my CERU for a 4 dollar profit. Holy shit I held those bags forever.

is that a rap?

I bought LEDS early this morning, sold at a loss because it was so volatile I thought it'd drop any second.

>A LED manfacturing company named with LED in the game jumps $2 to $10 a share in a few days
>A LED manufacturing company in Taiwan

That not suspicious at all

P&D

At what point is duesche bank so cheap it is worth buying?

Damn I don't want to know how you feel right now

>named with LED in the game

Sorry for the minor stroke.

Well, I feel that real estate is in a bubble right now and will pop either this year or next year. Seems that British real estate has been getting kicked in the teeth due to brexit

>buying DB

Do NOT do that, they failed a recent stress test and Soros is using millions (billions?) to short them