Crypto margin trade assrape

I've lost more than 1000 € margin trading BTC on WhaleClub. I was wining 30% I went to bed and I woke up margin called.

tfw It was borrowed money, now I am in debt with the bank TT
tfw I earn 800€/month as an intern, and maybe it will be a year before I pay that shit back.

Margin trade, never again.

Do you really make money with crypto? Or you just lose most of the time but you keep quiet when it happens?

Also, this is my address, so if you want to tip me some BTC to help me have some before the halvening feel free to do so:
135gWYLmukUi9JypZkfCqSqGi7w3ZqvWnk

Other urls found in this thread:

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For every loser there is a winner on the other side of the trade.
Thanks asshole for playing. I'm going to buy a boat with my profit this year.

Don't invest more than you're comfortable losing.
You made a pretty big mistake.

i got called when bitfinex went down. my largest lost yet. there was a lack of all serotonin in my system that day. put me back a square one. more upset about the lost time...

Never go to sleep with transactions open i lost 300 euro once, i bought hoping hoping the price to rise which it did but before the rise minutes or hours before theres a big fall i didnt have enough money to stand the fall and i was asleep to add money so i lost everything because i slept if i stayed awake I'd have made 800 dollars from my 200 but instead i lost it all

Bought gold*

Don't you guys have special programs which keep you from losing your initial bet?

Also can't you make the transactions instantenous if you want to buy or sell?

to the none degenerates here

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

X10 buying power.

Op, you got greedy.

>begging for money on a business board

>whaleclub

Is this board just full of easily deceived rubes?

>Don't you guys have special programs which keep you from losing your initial bet?

Oh yeah bro, margin trading without losing your initial bet! Free moniez!11!

>Free moniez

Do over!
I was taking a shit.

>he doesn't use stop-losses

>investing money you can't afford to lose
>on something as volatile and uncertain as BTC

I've made a few hundred dollars trading altcoins, but I never buy enough to put myself in fucking debt.

lol i know right? i think i can afford buying another yacht this year lol.

thank you!!!!

Why would you gamble with borrowed money?

It's like doing heroin, you can tell at a glance it's a poor life decision.

> whaleclub
> oh you're making profit, lets increase spread

rather pay a fee than having an exchange change the rules in the middle of the game desu senpai

So this "whaleclub" is a bucket shop too is what you're saying?

>Let's borrow money and put it into this bucketshop

Sounds to me like:

>Let's crush these pills and snort them

As far as life decisions go. Like if someone is in the ER from ODing it's not even worth it to tell them how stupid they are. They already know.

>Also, this is my address, so if you want to tip me some BTC to help me have some before the halvening feel free to do so
Oh lord he's asking for money too.

This is like a guy tells you "hey my boss caught me shooting up in the company bathroom and now i don't think i can make rent. Could you please help me out just one time i think i got another job lined up i just need a few hundred dollars to tide me over."