WHAT ARE SOME MANLY PRODUCTS THAT MANLY MEN WANT TO BUY IN THIS DAY AND AGE?

WHAT ARE SOME MANLY PRODUCTS THAT MANLY MEN WANT TO BUY IN THIS DAY AND AGE?

>manly men

wrong decade, hotshot

ANSWER THE QUESTION ANYWAY.

ANSWER, BABIES.

you're better off pandering to the nu-male cucks.

Guns? Sales are through the Roof

Beard oil and accessories. Lots of numales have beards to hide their weak jaws. Plus they are fashionable again, so men who may have been cleanly shaven in the past are willing to grow out their beards now and want them to be well kempt

I SAID MANLY MEN, NOT FAGGOT WOMEN.

NO FFL, MUCH TO MY CHAGRIN.

dude, getting an FFL is a cakewalk if you're not some gang bangin nigger

the only problem is if you're highly mobile, the paperwork and shit gets really gay

the only reason i don't have an ffl is because i'm lazy, i just buy and sell guns on armslist

I know of some shampo company that focuses on men's hair. They are called newmanrevolution or some shit like that. Seems decent enough I guess for shampoo.

You're better off marketing to people who are insecure about their manliness or want to become manly.

Also, beard oil

I WOULD RATHER SELL SOMETHING THAT IS OKAY IN EVERY STATE. NOT THAT I DON'T THINK GUNS ARE AWESOME OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, BUT I FEEL LIKE IT'D BE A LOT EASIER TO SELL SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER FFL TO SIMPLY PICK UP, AND THAT'S IF THEY CAN EVEN BUY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

NO FAGGOT WOMEN.

Mustache combs.

Lol I got it:

Whiteboards with "I need feminism because:" already written onto it (permanently) in a fancy font.

Nothing
Consumerism is the antithesis of masculinity

Anabolic steroids

Specialized 'tools' for random nonsensical purposes.

>A drill attachment that's a vegetable peeler.
>A pneumatic whisk.
>A garden hose attachment for your mower so you can mow, bag, and water/fertilize while riding and drinking beer.
>A vibrator that plugs onto a ratchet so you can tighten your girlfriend.

NO FAGGOT WOMEN.

YOU'RE RIGHT IN A WAY.

ILLEGAL.

Then tighten your own prostate.

What's more manly than a properly maintained mustache? Shit, you even posted Armstrong, a paragon of manly mustaches.

You sure you're not the faggot here, son?

PRIMPING IS FOR WOMEN.

NO FAGGOT WOMEN how about you start selling kettlebells? I remember some website that sold kettlebells in the shape of gorillaheads and made a killing. Almost bought one.

If you really believe that then why'd you go with Armstrong as your op image? The guy obviously waxes.

Also tools, preferably powered.

OKAY. MAYBE BEARD STUFF, BUT NOT GARBAGE FAGGOT SHIT LIKE BEARD OILS. THAT SHIT IS GAY AS FUCK.

>Mammoth Yogurt in man sized pots
I have not seen them on sale, they must sell out fast.

Why is Whey not here?

FUCKING TOOLS AND LEATHER CASES FOR EVERYTHING
LEATHER CASE FOR A FUCKING COMB
LEATHER CASE FOR A FUCKING TOOTHPICK
LEATHER CASE FOR A FUCKING MAKE SHIFT HOBO STOVE
LEATHER CASE FOR ANYTHING SURVIVAL RELATED

Beer is the only they buy with any frequency.

Everything else is bought when it wears out and can no longer be fixed making them a shit consumerist demographic.

>HOBO STOVE
>SURVIVAL RELATED
This, camping gear is also a good one. Rugged apparel is good too, Carhart sorta shit.

Press the key that says "CapsLock"