Buying btc

alright guys are you ready to help a newb biz fellow ?
i need bitcoin NOW but with coinbase it will take like 5 business day it say or something like that
what are my options ??

bitcoin ATM?

theres no really btc atm near where i live so

Use your debit card on coinbase, got it Bretty quick

Email me I trade btc since 2011 won't fuck you. [email protected]. same price same day.

4-5 days cause thay dont take from my bank

alright thank you

and this is how you spend money to get raped without lube

What about ZebraPay?

Wait, does it actually take a few days to exchange money for bitcoin?
How does that make sense?
If it's all digital, shouldn't the trade be near instant?

it takes time for the wire transfer to be completed from your bank to the exchange.

the actual USD=>BTC conversion is instant

I am new to this, sorry if thats a stupid question. Is there no way tu use Paypal or something similar to buy bitcoin?
How does one even speculate if there is a 4 day lag between buying/selling and the actual transfer?
The fluctuation of bitcoins is high, how do you know, that the value hasn't dropped substantially by the time the transaction is done?

to*

Sure, it might drop. You can make it up trading though. Focus on getting more coin instead of getting more money and it won't stress you out as much.

that is actually my current bitcoin strategy. you, i like you

I had the same reaction

Anyone in UK looking for BTC I can facilitate same day transactions, trading for 2 years.

Can go though LBC so you are protected by Escrow, I can't fuck you that way.

I won't make you jump through hoops.

Don't. I made a wallet on coinbase and they demanded to see my fucking id card!

Bitcoin is peer to peer so if you can find someone willing to send you btc and they have paypal that can work

Fuck you niggers and your PayPal scams.

ViwWox is still the fastest option and takes paypal. Only downside is you get charged ridiculous fee for your deposit/withdraw and each conversion (USD>Lindens>BTC) so you end up getting charged close to 10-15% in fees alone.

Circle.

Only the Dutch can. They have a banking system (iDeal) where the user is the one that confirms the wire transfer. It's bloody brilliant.

I can insta buy Bitcoin. No days waiting. No paypal.