News

What are some good news sources?

Im currently gettign all my news from /pol & /biz, youtube and the national news agency in norway, which i suspect is pretty bad.

I consider subscribing to the wall street journal, but i dont really have any idea at all.

I don't know what half those things are...

jeez, should probably not post such images when asking a question.

any normal aggregator, yahoo news is fine.

>Im currently gettign all my news from /pol & /biz, youtube
>I consider subscribing to the wall street journal

This is the most autistic shit I've read in a long time, I really hope you're in high school because if not.........dude, fuckin jump off a building.

the new york times is the only decent news source left in the us
it's $4/month if you're a student

the nytimes and the economist are good print sources

HAHA. Trusting the NYT for unbiased news, KEK.

muscle girls never get placed onto these lists. not sure if that'd just be "weird" maybe "creep" (since GTS is under creep)

I'ld say creep going off what else is in there: gender bending, sissification, giantess, monster girls, futa.

Atleast i realize that what im doing is wrong.

Wtf is a Mexican Sug Dance?

(OP)
drudge report
the alex jones show
gavin mcinnes rants on youtube
dailystormer.com
breitbart.com
dailycaller.com

Wall Street Journal is pretty decent.

Any paper that has "Times" in it is almost certainly liberal mush.

Would i get an unbiased average if i:

>breitbart.com
>salon.com
>alex jones show

You know you probably would.

At least you would have to critically evaluate what you read and wouldn't be drawn into any hivemind.

I might do that

Compared to everyone else?

>>breitbart.com
>>salon.com
Yeah, they'll cancel each other out

>>alex jones show
That's entertainment, not news

Breitbart News Network

The only news i consume are from our public service (Sweden). The rest (/r/europe, /r/worldnews, /pol/) are just extra. You don't need to subscribe to "prestigious" newspapers in order to be unbiased or whatever. As long as you have a good variation of sources you are fine.

no offense, but you sound like a cuck. your primary news source is public media?! in fucking SWEDEN. maybe there arent enough alternative news sources there idk but there should be

Public Service being biased is a meme. There are both left and right wing sources in Sweden, but i don't bother reading them.

Drudgereport.com
Infowars.com
Breitbart.com
WND.com
jihadwatch.org

i don't know anything about swedish media. i just know that sweden in now the rape capital of europe. how did you let that happen?

UNDISPUTED rape capital