Order expensive, easy to resell item on Amazon

happy_sad
happy_sad

Order expensive, easy to resell item on Amazon
It arrives
2 days later
"Yes Pajeet, I have not received my tablet. A refund? Why you shouldn't! Thank you so much Pajeet you're the best!"
Yes sir, kumyum I have credited back $500 to your credit card ending with the last 4 digits XXXX, I am so sorry for the inconvenience sir, plesse have a good day and thank you sir for using Amazon sir!

Inmate
Inmate

do this with video card
Amazon says launching investigation
Police knock at door

idontknow
idontknow

@happy_sad
how much is your lawyers retainer?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Inmate
He thinks prosecution does not cost far more than $500 of the taxpayer's money and police's time
He thinks there is literally any proof whatsoever
He thinks they're going to hire private investigators to track down the theft of an nvidia 1080

How will they conduct an investigation? They cannot prove anything.

Techpill
Techpill

@happy_sad
Amazon reseller here. This actually does work, maybe once or twice. It doesn't hurt me because I do Amazon fulfillment and they insure everything. After a certain amount though, Amazon investigates you and sometimes bans your account and address.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Techpill
After a certain amount though, Amazon investigates you and sometimes bans your account and address

Heh, that's a good thing I created multiple accounts and I used different addresses then.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@happy_sad
try r9k

SniperWish
SniperWish

@SniperGod
try reddit

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@happy_sad
I may or may not have done this with like $600 and it may or may not have worked. I may or may not have tried it again and they may or may not have basically said they'd help investigating it and I may or may not have just said "oh no thank you" and closed the chat window.

so, this may or may not work. I may or may not know.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Boy_vs_Girl
I may or may not have done this dozens of times

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@happy_sad
My Nexus 5 actually didn't arrive, but was marked delivered. Funny thing is I saw some pajeet mother fucker in a yellow reflective vest walking away from my back yard. Didn't leave anything though.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Boy_vs_Girl
They said they were investigating my (actually) missing package. I said no sweat, great. They gave me my money.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@TurtleCat
@StonedTime
Well yeah. This shit actually happens, that's why it's so effective

DeathDog
DeathDog

@happy_sad

Enjoy being banned from Amazon.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@DeathDog
multiple accounts

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Amazon thinks it's saving money outsourcing
Ends up paying more in refunds

FastChef
FastChef

@Carnalpleasure
how do you get different addresses?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@FastChef
Have friends/relatives who let you use their's, kek

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@DeathDog
I do this every month or so and I've never been banned. Also return a lot of stuff that I've had break by buying a new one, swapping them out and returning the broken one.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@ZeroReborn

All in your name? Doubt it.

@New_Cliche

Returning broken items isn;t the same

Illusionz
Illusionz

@SniperWish
back to /r9k/ fag

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Illusionz
back to 9gag

@whereismyname
All in your name? Doubt it.

different names dumbass

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Enjoy getting your felony ^_^

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Spazyfool

Then that's identity theft dipshit.

Different ball game.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@New_Cliche
This is what I do

idontknow
idontknow

LOL at this thread. I'm an Amazon seller and on the seller central forums there are constant threads by sellers who are butthurt that 75% of their sales get refunded while the returned item is always switched out.

It happens because Amazon hires the most low-cast Indians who cannot speak English to act as customer and seller support. So it is very difficult to get them to cancel the refund once you get a switched-out item back because they cannot understand what you are saying.

On Amazon you have to assume that at least half of your sold inventory will result in you refunding the buyer and letting them keep the item while you have to pay for disposal of whatever trash they switched the item out for. So you have to factor that into your pricing. Not that it matters, as the only non-refunded sales it is possible to get on amazon are through a review club at 90% discount. Very hard to profit under these circumstances. Still better than eBay, though.

likme
likme

@idontknow
there are constant threads by sellers who are butthurt that 75% of their sales get refunded while the returned item is always switched out

top kek

they mad

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page