Shitcoin bagholders keep conflating the DAO with Ethereum

>shitcoin bagholders keep conflating the DAO with Ethereum

top kek. DAO /=/ ethereum, the DAO is just runs on the Ethereum blockchain, it does not mean that it itself is Ethereum. Ethereum is still the most innovative, robust and secure platform. It also still shits on Bitcoin or any other shitcoin you nerds keep trying to meme AND is still the future.

We're still going to the moon. With or without you. You can buy it cheap now and maybe not commit suicide after you tell you kids that you could have given them a better life but you decided to listen to some pessimistic failure NEETs instead of listening to your heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrgHsIsOkt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vitalik shattered confidence in ethereum when he told exchanges to halt trading and suggested the hard fork,eth is kill

Serious question.

Isn't Ethereum actually infinite? How could something without limit provide value for me? This holds me back from buying more. Convince me otherwise.

just dont buy and stay poor

Because the devs are only going to code a certain amount to exist, according to a set schedule.

"trust them" ; ) wink wink

Rofl, fiat currency is infinite too, but holds value. Nice try.

Ethereum is going to be the next big thing, you can view cryptos as OS and ethereum being microsoft
or view cryptos as search engines and ethereum being google
or view cryptos as socail networks and ethereum being facebook

Better tech is what will win in the end, and non of the poorfags or doubters(or just NEETS invested in bitcoin) here can stop it

Main reason to invest:

Same way that something without value (like dollars or euros) provides value for you?

It's not infinite.

It's effectively limited to 100 million. It's in the code.

The dao forking is going to happen. Ethereum can get back to business as usual which is $20

The problem still exists though, and it's a problem with any ethereum based contract, not just with dao. This and future undiscovered exploits effect eth! Do not be taken in by rosy predictions.

ETH is a mess. All you cucks who bought into it pls go it's over.Now go home and get your shine box.

Is this true? No pls.....

Does anyone have any good resources on cryptos and ETH? Why is ETH better? Why is bitcoin shit? Please guys I've got $1,000 I'm willing to burn on this.

the cool thing is we no longer have to worry too much about bullshit hackers stealing millions as we will now have a failsafe button. BTC will continue to get attacked because its unable to flex.

You are panicking. This will only make ethereum stronger because people will now go over smart contracts with a fine tooth comb looking for exploits.

The DAO showed the world exactly everything that is wrong with ETH in one great shitshow.
"Ethereum is google". Top kek, no serious business is going to touch ETH with a 10ft pole.
It's over, it's a total mess. NEETs shilling NEETs is all it is now.

God is also infinite, yet he provides value enough for one thousand kings.

>Isn't Ethereum actually infinite?

Here's a video for you child.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrgHsIsOkt0

>Rofl, fiat currency is infinite too, but holds value. Nice try.

You ever hear of inflation?

Only going to take one. Microsoft.

Holy fuck ETH haters are so retarded at this point.

Microsoft added eth to their blockchain as a service platform, along with a dozen other shitcoins. Theyre just milking the hype.

>Shill harder godamn it! This time mention children as well! And start multiple threads about it!

And they're the premiere sponsor of the next ethereum developer conference. Vitalik has met satya and they're sending over some of their top executives. No big deal whatsoever

What is it about Etherium that threatens Bitcoin purist so fucking much. It's like somebody mentions the golden child ETH and the middle kid screams Marsha Marsha Marsha!

I just joined an ether mining pool on ethermine.org and am currently mining from the command prompt on windows.

The thing is, how do I view how much ether I have? Is there some kind of wallet I can see? I wanna send some of this ether to yobit or kraken and trade with it.

Someone please respond.

It shows bitcoin is obsolete

Didnt you put in a wallet address into that fancy command prompt your working with??

When you create an account through the command prompt it automatically gives you an address.

How do I use the thing though? Is the wallet only useable through the command prompt ...unlike electrum and online wallets like yobit or kraken?