Ok guys, I'm about to earn 500k+ for reparation in a few months...

Ok guys, I'm about to earn 500k+ for reparation in a few months, (most likely will get paid in one or two payments because it's from the state)

What the fuck am I supposed to do with that much money?

Reparations for what? Slavery?

Torture, illegal arrest, 4 months long process, a lot actually. 500k is very generous. Not american though.

gonna need more details in what exactly happened

also with that much money you should go see a real professional instead of asking a west virginian coal mining pictograph for financial advice

or just buy trump coins

Well, don't want to tell too much to stay anonymous but it went pretty much.

>get arrested ilegally
>get tortured
>multiple days no food nor water nor bed
>get freed by judge but he said arrest was justified
>4 months long process to get court and judges to declare the arrest as illegal.

Now I'm just waiting until my reparation comes, have to pay 7.5% to lawyer though.

Move to America.

500k seems like such a low number in America, I could create a big business with that much elsewhere. I'm planning on moving anyways, I'm sure the secret service is keeping an eye one me. Thought about moving to Taiwan or somewhere else in SEA.

what country?

if you don't want to say then what region of the world?

Central Europe.

I would recommend keeping 50k in a savings account.

The rest.

30% American stocks/bonds
30% Canada stocks/bonds
40% European stocks/germany bonds

Make sure to read up more on asset allocation.

Btw, what job do you have?

western central europe or ex-commie shithole central europe?

France

Time to move to France and get $500,000

400k in CD's, Bonds. 100k in your savings, then find and job and make more money whilst feeling safe and secure in the knowledge that you also have 400k building its self up. or trumpcoin

>get 500k
>put it into bonds
>wageslave

That just sounds beyond retarded, I could start a business or even just a mcdonalds somewhere and earn more than bonds.

buy gold + gun + ammo

wait for race war

shame, looks like your only choice is trumpcoin then

But I already have 1k in trumpcoin.

>1k in turmpcoin
basically nocoiner

dont forget good body armor

Move to Vietnam, man. With that kind of money, you will have a pleasure life till you die.

Just bought some lands, build n 4x4m2 house and set it for rent.
Earning 1k dollars per month is enough to have a luxury life here. Great foods, cute girls

The fuck is wrong with you frogs? Is it normal for people to get randomly arrested and tortured?