Im being advised dustche bank is a good investment what do you think /biz/worth...

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

im being advised dustche bank is a good investment what do you think /biz/worth 1k?

shares @12eu down from 152eu

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

DB is the new Lehmans so.. B T F D!!!

Inmate
Inmate

bump

Methshot
Methshot

Who the hell is advising you? Is he charging you?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Methshot
just a mate

Nojokur
Nojokur

@Harmless_Venom
just wait till it starts pulling up again. itll still be plenty cheap, and youll beable 2 sleep at night.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I think shorting it would work.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Harmless_Venom

160B € bailout request today, no?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@SniperWish
For the Italian banks.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@Harmless_Venom
Go on your Bloomberg Terminal and look at the spreads on Deutsche swaps right now. It may not go under but other banks don't think it's very credit worthy (to the point that they're taking out an alarming number of swaps against DB).

Just be wary man.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Harmless_Venom
Invest all your money in it while it's cheap. German government will release a statement tomorrow announcing their plans for saving DB and throwing Italy under the bus.

The shares will recover over the next year, bit you could get 3-4x your investment in a week.

Inmate
Inmate

@PurpleCharger
how many have you got bro?

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Inmate
None. I work in an investment fund which may or may not have a very good source on the above and put what some would consider a large amount on DB shares the day past.

JunkTop
JunkTop

@Inmate
I should add that at least 2 large collectives of media outlets are pushing that db will collapse to reduce investor confidence, all while funds connected to people who own those empires are buying up cheap db.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Booteefool
@JunkTop
t.DB marketing department

whereismyname
whereismyname

bump

Techpill
Techpill

@Booteefool
We aren't getting bailed out, we're getting bought out by another bank. Have fun trading.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@PurpleCharger
German government will release a statement tomorrow announcing...

Proof?

Booteefool
Booteefool

@Techpill
At a discount?

girlDog
girlDog

@PurpleCharger
LINK

takes2long
takes2long

@Booteefool
That depends what your valuation of the firm is. We have her valued at about $30.XX but I can tell you we've only gotten offers for about one third of the book value. Who knows what Cryan and Schenck have schemed up though.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@takes2long
That depends what your valuation of the firm is
The market valuation, derp.

Book value is about $60, so it sounds like you're getting offers ~30% over today's stock price. Which is pretty damn good especially if you haven't gotten all bids yet.

idontknow
idontknow

@Need_TLC
Nah I just want people to lose their money

King_Martha
King_Martha

@idontknow
So you're giving people an insider tip? Or you're fucking with anyone willing to believe that DB stock will go up?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@King_Martha
So you're giving people an insider tip? Or you're fucking with anyone willing to believe that DB stock will go up?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@King_Martha
Tip from a place which got information early.

Or if it's wrong (unlikely) db collapses and what happens next makes 2008 look like a trip to the beach. 1928 all over again, panic buy gold, hide in the woods with MREs and elect hitler. Your currency will be worthless anyway.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page