The fuck is going on guys?

The fuck is going on guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/mgt-capital-agrees-to-acquire-secure-file-sharing-technology-300275418.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahahahaha

Sell now. Forecast to drop as low as $1.86

That's hilarious. Yesterday anons were saying that MGT was going to rise at least 5% today because of a proxy meeting? Well now it looks like dilution is being priced in for the new issuance of shares for their acquisitions.

I bought at 4,20

I want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild Ride I want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild RideI want off Mr. Mcafee's Wild Ride

They announced major share dilution.

Seriously you guys should know by now this would happen, I think $LINE did the exact same thing ( moon missioned, then announced major share dilution ) back in May. And of course now $LINE is delisted and dead.

Long story short? Sell $MGT for literally anything you can get. It will be literally worthless in about a month.

You pathetic weak non believers, the stock is already up 10% after hours.

The dip was the perfect time to buy more, come august, when his bitcoin farm is operational, the price will rise.

Relax. 15% is nothing for a penny stock with no revenue.

Buy in now and make your money back quicker and enjoy the long ride towards investment grade Bitcoin exposure.

How many new shares were released?

People saying they got raided or some shit

The dilution shit is supposed to happen next month

That's what im thinking.

Im holding. Let the scaredy cats preach fear.

I got in at 3.45 so im still good. Im also in PTX which is helping my portfolio.

You combined your lust for speculation with your ignorance of security analysis and lost money.

Not gonna lie, in at 4.34.

Not worried at all. Buying more tomorrow if price still low by 10AM. This stock is fueled by hype, there's more moon missions to come.

Whether the company is ultimately successful is meaningless to a short term trader. It's far from dead.

God I hate you people.
>fuck those dummies actually scared of a price drop
>oh yeah btw I make a profit basically no matter what :p

>the stock is already up 10% after hours
I need to buy in.
How come Robinhood won't let me?

in at 4.20 (blaze it) gonna hold till aug

tips fedora.jpeg

Ooh I just made a killing shorting I'll hop back on at

Jesus you guys kill me.

Just keep holding, it's not a loss until you sell right?

you're lying aren't you?

THEY ANNOUNCED THE DILUTION BACK IN MAY

prnewswire.com/news-releases/mgt-capital-agrees-to-acquire-secure-file-sharing-technology-300275418.html

Those like me knew this was happening.

I still waited to sell until today, which I sold at $4.12. I could have played it better

The big movers in this stick would already have known. But there are lots of memesters like you and me who may have not known and so they dumped.

Dilution is not a problem at all if the money raised is used properly. MRO almost doubled overnight when they announced a huge dilution to pay down debt.

As long as no neg news, should be fine.

pic related

what price did you buy it???

Megaupload partnership incoming

>Demonsaw (File Sharing Client) + Bitcoin acquisitions/mine. Demonsaw will be the main product which is why he is CTO
>Eijah out of town for business purposes
>Kim Dotcom announcing partnerships in a few weeks with bitcoin feature
>Eijah (Demon_Saw) tweeting Kim Dotcom that it's good to be back and faving tweets related to partnership
>Kim Dotcom saying the project and code will be completely new and starting from scratch

It was a well orchestrated pump and dump.

Got to give the man credit. He suckered all of you in.

>I just made a killing shorting
Yeah?
Who's your broker?

>trusting McAfee

The guy is a living meme. He doesn't want financial success anymore, this guy gets off on being a degenerate.

Nice ID