ITT : business oppurtunities

long story short i owe an artist $50 every week via paypal money for a commissioned comic he did for me (compensation)

i however cant redeem all these prepaid $60 visa cards i got unless i have a verified paypal account (i dont have a bank account)

Anyone on here willing to earn $10 every week just for transferring $50 to my artist i owe? Have to show proof of verified USA account thank you.

my email is [email protected] so please email if interested, i think thread might get deleted

sorry my ID is different, on phone

Thank you, Prince of Nigeria.

im being sincere

This is hilarious please continue

Surely this has nothing to do with money laundering, theft, or scamming. Surely.

Send me a card first as a sign of good faith and I'll do it.

If you want proof, here. Also check atechan's /pol/ board for the /pol/ comic thread if you want further proof

Sorry for crossboard linking but i just dont want to be attached to a /pol/ comic

the post number of the thread is 6654707 and that specific post is 6685261at "times 2x4chan"

Ok. So here is how you handle this OP.

You have obviously never dealt with the world of online gambling so I'm going to give you an easy run down on what you do.

The Artist will get the prepaid card on his own.

You will buy the reload cards separately.

You will give him the number off the back of the reload card.

???

Profit.

how about you just not pay the artist

The artist is from Sweden. I needed to outsource to a cheap foreigner or else this comic wasnt going to be made. His art is amazing too.

So i cant give him the prepaid sadly

Also the reload card idea sounds great but i dont think he could use the account in Sweden. Can he?

pay him in btc

Go to the post office and buy money orders with those prepaid cards OP, I do it all the time

This. Fuck the artist and fuck you Op. What kind of faggot has no bank account? Go back to wherever you're from pls thx
>build the wall!
>build the wall!

I don't see why not.

You send him the card or he registers his own. There are a couple of prepaid cards that are for international users.

In the worst case scenario you can always moneygram him or use another payment transferer.

Why don't you have a bank account?

The fuck is this

pic related

Also you guys i appreciate your suggestions but thats all alot of work. Please just do the transaction for me. Its 10 extra bucks in your wallet every week

Also i dont have a bank account because big brother Shemeckah is watching.

forgot pic

Please someone just accept, i absolutely want this comic to happen

ITS FREE MONEY PRACTICALLY. PLEASE JUST BE FROM AMERICA AND VERIFIED

email me at [email protected] if interested. Literally all you do is put in a code and get money

Please someone this comic wont get made if the artist isnt paid. Nothing illegal

Mods, ban this scammer already.

Its not a scam, just check the 8 chan /pol/ comic thread. All the proof there. I swear on my dead fucking brother and my soul

How do you have a verified account anyway? Link a bank to it? Why can't you just do that then?

Since the mods don't give a fuck, this thread now belongs to me

Claim your waifus

85 best tits

OP here

No one?

what happened to the nigerian prince ? im still waiting on my share of his heritage he promised.

Its not a scam

Usually when someone says "its not a scam", it usually is a scam. If it really wasn't a scam you would say "it is a scam".

it is a scam

I knew it.

Reported. Fuck off OP.