Is Plastic Surgery a worthwhile investment?

Is Plastic Surgery a worthwhile investment?
>More likely to get a job because better looking
>Earn more money
>More authority and status

Bluepillers stay out

females, yes

males, no and you're pathetic for even considering this

I've wondered this too...

I have a jew nose and outcropping ears.

I could fix everything for $10k and I have the money to do it. I wonder it would be a worthy investment.....

But user, people are more likely to give their money to an attractive person than not attractive. Look at any of the hundreds of studies proving it...

From blue collar scum to CEO 10k/day

Just chew gum, don't breath through your mouth, and practice good oral posture

Mewing is a scam

its not a scam if you're getting results doing it for free

I've been mewing much longer than you. The Mews and their henchmen are nothing more than grimey snakeoil salesmen trying to make a quick buck off desperate ugly people. There is a reason top orthodontists think he's a looney.

post jaw

that wouldn't be any different than just moving to a wealthier city because people "earn more" there. what quality do you possess that being arguably more attractive will emphasize and reward?

>more likely to get a job because better looking

If I was an employer, I wouldnt give a **** if my employees are ugly as fuck as long as they are hard workers/pass background checks

You might if you were selling anything irl, retard.
Customer: "hmm, I need to buy this shit, where shall I go, to the shop with friendly attractive girls staffing it, or the one with hardworking ugly hunchedbacked man trolls with skin diseases and bad breath"
Looks don't matter right. That's why the iPhone is not a success and why most CEOs are ugly.

It's worth it if you have potential, you need a decent eye area, hair etc. So normal invisible sub8 guys can benefit from it usually.

cope like the pope

Plus if they mess up, you can go on Botched or be a supervillain.

>tfw limb lenghtening surgery is still dangerous and extremely painful
>nose and boobjob done in your lunch break

women, living life in easy mode again

Why would you want to expand your chin?

So you can be bitchslapped more easily?

This. Once I become a billionaire off of bitcoin I'm going to do plastic surgery. You may think bitcoiners are all ugly nerds now but wait until we become filthy rich chads. Nocoiners are all crying in the corner because they know this will happen.

you would but your subconscious mind would not

stop being dumb, people like being close to nice looking people ffs
you wont see ugly fucks in commercials, you wont see short CEOs (quick, find one short CEO to prove my rule wrong with this anomaly)

not talking about sales positions either, people will just project qualities on handsome people and pick them over slightly more capable ugly dude

This post is really sad since bitcoin price is going to keep stagnating indefinitely. 20 years from now when bitcoin is $300/bitcoin you are still going to be waiting for moon. I guess everyone needs some type of hope though or else you would just kys.