FULL UPDATE - TRUMPCOIN

CONFIDENCE is back in the minds and hearts of the investors again. the price has been floating around the .050c mark and showing no further weakness since about wednesday last week.

TRUMPcoiners are all strapping themselves into there golden encrusted rockets and preparing for takeoff
Trumpcoin is now officially TRUMPCOIN, LLC

Nocoiners are rapidly getting further triggered buy our confidence in the coin lately.
this has led to one butthurt commentor basically declaring to raid and shutdown
trumpcoin threads.
this coin lords guess is that he was hurt badly by the great pajeet catastrophe.

but alas all wounds heal, and this rocket is repaired.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606989.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/11/02/how_candidates_and_their_super_pacs_coordinate_through_the_media.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah we goin for the moon now!

this is what ill be rocking

Ha my reputation grows.. I'm flattered guys. Really!

were reaching our july 7 high of .059 currently at .057. watch for break

Great!

When is the new trumpcoin manager being elected? Also, instructional videos etc.

I'm just waiting for this before unleashing some potent meme magic the likes of which have never been witnessed since the dawn of the internet.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
CAUSECOIN CAUSECOIN CAUSECOIN

dear god that sounds amazing.
but im not too sure, ill peruse through the forum again, last time i checked i didnt see a date for that

people actually take this shit serious?

like its a meme right?

It's a meme that will give you +100,000% returns.

memes these days are no joke senpai.

So, why would trump endorse this coin since it's an obvious pump and dump?
What will he gain from it? Memes?

He gains a donation.

Yes, memes... The essence of everything that exists

its not a pump and dump. thats been proven now since we had a pump and dump crisis already but the coin bounced back

We all put in money. Then some take back the money at the expense of others.
Some measly amount remains.
Correct?
When will HE make the collection?

ive asked, waiting for a reply

in a couple months balla san

Realistically, you're all gonna pull your money (at least more than investment) around the time campaigning ends, which is apparently the moon.
Trump needs money beforehand. So how's he gonna use this money without affecting us?
Either this coin is axiomatically stupid, or I'm missing something basic.

without a doubt when trump gets the donation it will effect the coin. No one is denying that. but trumpcoin will not be lost afterwards, it will continue to grow and rise in price whether he is elected or not. and im sure you know that when the price is cheap its an incentive to begin accumulating

So, either we pull first thus affecting trump, or trump pulls first thus affecting us.
The only way they'll endorse this is if they get to call it. And it will be insider knowledge. LLC makes it worse for ordinary investors.

I'm very new to all this, as in, I don't know dipshit.
But I think this simple logic is sound.

j

its a donation, so if by they you mean emperor DT then they dont have to endorse it

Thanks for the spirit dude, but you have to know how to talk to these shits. Logical reasoning is not how you get through. I got this, observe.

Ok, daddy is here now, so listen up: first of all you're going to need to go back to your other fucking trumpcoin general, which still has at least 20 posts left, and finish that one up before starting another one. I think I've made it perfectly clear that we don't want you shitting up the board with multiple thread abortions about your worthless crapcoin. So go ahead and clean up your mess, and then come back and we can have another little talk.

Stop being a faggot

Aw, the queen of biz has once again spoken. Calm down love, I'm sorry you didn't get the biz janitor position but the application process is over now.

Uh-huh

The issue is, if it's endorsed, the heads of this company can make disproportionate money. It could as well be a sekrit deal.
This should've remained decentralized.

Tell me how the donation date is decided. Surely it must be decided?

mmm..

oh, would you look at that..

i seriously cant tell if your triggered about the guy whos asking legitimate questions or your assholes bleeding from me replying to him...

CHECKEM

You guys are being kind of negative, don't you think? Maybe you should bone up on your manners, and being cool. Isn't that your thing, being cool and giving and loving and all that?

RAID! FUCK OFF /v/ GO BACK TO THE FIERY DEPTHS OF MR BONES CHASM

All I'm asking, is that you keep your shit in one fucking thread, but you can't even accomplish that much. What would Donald Trump think? Honestly..

here you go bizqueen, this might make you feel better :3

That's.. yeah. I don't think I need to say that that's a pretty weak response, friend. I thank you though for making me the topic of the thread. It saves me the trouble of taking over the thread, cause it's already about me! Before I even get here. I get equal billing with Trumpcoin now in the OP. Thanks again.

So.. guess it goes without saying that this is my thread. And so I would appreciate a little more yes sir, no sir, and a little less uppity mouthing off.

To
The
MOOOOOOOOOOOOON
O
O
O
O
O
N

MOONSHIP

Hell yeah

Anybody here know where the speculation about the Chinese exchange came from? Someone was posting a link to an altcoin ranking site owned by them and said to message them to get it added.

NO MOON FOR YOU Veeky ForumsQUEEN!

How high did you buy? Be honest. Did you buy at 20k sat and sell at 4k?

Oh clever. I'm flattered once again.

ANSWE THIS

hey, I think it will be put up for sale bit by bit not all at once on a specific date

someones keen

accidently replied to myself

>All I'm asking, is that you keep your shit in one fucking thread

nobody gives a shit what you are asking for

you really do reply like a fucking bitch

Yo Signal said that there will be big News this week, maybe thats about the chinese

what makes you think its about the chinese?

There are some rumors from the old TC-Thread

Honest to God question, are you retarded or autistic? Your delusions of grandeur are quite entertaining. Keep up the bumps! You're doing God's work.

well whoever finds out first needs to make a thread immediately so were all up to date

Literally one person in biz has to know chinese... Someone google trumpcoin in chinese and post profits

Signal posted on BCT!

If you want a say in the direction of this coin get on bitcointalk

I've maid more money on LBC in one day than a month on Trump.

For a coin that constantly has generals it's doing pretty shit.

jesus, it's worse than I thought.
No news. dwindling thread, nobody replying or voting.
No site updates, no dev team assembled.
Volume dropping by the day, price lower than it was BEFORE the llc announcement.

Since signal took over he has literally done one thing (the llc).
They should rename the coin SeinfieldCoin, the coin about nothing.

I'm sure he has good intentions, but we need activity, action.
I can't believe he hasn't assembled a dev team by now, I figured it was done just holding the announcement.

Now he needs a treasurer? wtf? Just start making decision.

The next 24 hrs are crucial for my mini whale club (200kish trumps), will be f5ing hard, sadly we may just be liquidating at market, which as of right now would probably 2k sat the coin.

Just a heads up for anyone who still believes in the coin may want to wait to get cheap trumps or to take profits before. I'll report back in 23 hrs or so

why are you copy pasting this in threads

relax or quit shilling, there's literally no reason for this arbitrary 24 hour deadline on the coin's "activity"

admit it's dead, m8

of all the times to have done that in the last week or so I don't know why you would push now as the moment of no return

I'm not shilling and the timeline is important because if some biz bro is reading this thread still sees value In the project and is thinking of buying some coins,nhe may be able to get a 80% discount by simply waiting 24 hours. that's all

why would you dump the value of it that low though

what value is there in doing that to your supposed investment rather than waiting at least a week

why is 24 hours so important to you

I'm just expressing opinion. You're not my protégé.

But sorry you've been dupped.

"dupped"

oh dear, its all over

Vote

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643.0

Is voting closed for newbies? I can only see the poll.

I think its for Forum members only

Literally dumber than Shillary...?

That's annoying. Maybe why the previous poll didn't get many votes.

I tried to make a poll to see why some couldn't vote, I don't see anything. very strange

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606989.0

Just checked. Theymos made it so only junior members and higher can vote

signal - ok so maybe I should clear up some facts about what we can and cannot do legally.

Let's start with the can nots:
1. We cannot contribute more than $2700 from a single entity directly to Donald Trump's official campaign.
2. If we register as a Super PAC, we can NOT...
a. contribute even one penny directly to him or his official campaign.
b. communicate with him in any way, shape or form during the elections.
c. expect any endorsements or acknowledgements from him during the elections.

Things we CAN do:
1. Encourage anyone not directly affiliated with the Super PAC to donate up to the $2700 maximum to Donald Trump's official campaign.
2. Combine our talents, resources, and finances to indirectly support Donald Trump for President with media and grassroots campaign efforts.
3. Solicit unlimited donations to our PAC in order to help us towards our goals.
4. Buy commercials, billboards, and advertising of any kind to promote Trump for President and/or the TrumpCoin initiatives.

Bah.
Do you know the member levels?

This is a joke right? Why would you dump now? It's been clear Signal has been working behind the scenes to create the LLC and now we are getting to voting.

We still have a good 3 months until october, we have plenty of time for this coin to moon.

No, the elections have been planned all along. it seems like Signal was waiting for the LLC to be formed before conducting elections.

Any "mini whale" would know that to take profits now they would be a fool and would crash the market. There is too much potential of huge pumps, and there is little to gain by cashing out now.

Alright motherfuckers, I'll bite.
Send me some based trumpcoin to get started:
TPnVZMJjSPfJcXEM9hGAfUAxc5gtoiFHzh
See you on the flipside, moon men.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Thanks m8. I've just posted in the vote thread as per signals suggestion

For those thinking that the SuperPAC restrictions somehow restrict the coin's potential media visibility or trump acknowledgement:

"Before anyone gets ahead of themselves with the notion that SuperPAC restrictions now limit the potential and reach of the coin you should probably read this: slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/11/02/how_candidates_and_their_super_pacs_coordinate_through_the_media.html

Not only can SuperPACs still garner massive media attention (probably far more so than if we stayed as an collated donation thing which we legally can't) but the candidates are only barred from co-ordinating with the operations and expenditure PAC, not from mentioning, complimenting (however indirectly) or addressing questions regarding the efforts of the organisation. If you wanted a legitimate vehicle for even a passing Trump nod (which is an ambitious but attainable prospect) this is likely it. The media is our friend here and if they open the dialogue (and a decentralised crypto-currency SuperPAC certainly could) there's no reason we can't be discussed to some degree.

There's also a litany of options to directly sidestep the communications barriers between candidates and PACs bearing their names for example:

"The use of “Conservative, Authentic, Responsive Leadership for You and for America” as not to violate the rule baring an independent group from using a candidate’s name in their own. The super PAC opts for an acronym on its signs and other campaign materials: “CARLY for America.” We’re sure that’s just to save on printing costs." (in reference to Carly Fiorina's SuperPAC.

By utilising an acronym to make effectively the same statement the rule is worked around completely legitimately and with enough deniability as not to harm Trump's credibility or campaign.

Just addressing anyone's concerns that a SuperPAC somehow erodes the purpose or potential of the Trump Fund concept."

Great writeup, thanks user.

Now that this whole thing seems to be legal and moving forward, will there be any issues with us using his name and likeness for our business/Superpac.

Before we were utilizing parody and public domain for the election fallback, but a registered business and Superpac using his picture and name seems iffy..
do you have any thoughts on that?

His name and likeness became public use as soon he announced his candidacy

This will likely help us onto Poloniex and larger exchanges as well as there's now basically no legal excuse for them not to take us

he had announced well before the start of the coin, why no polo then?

so theoretically I could start my own Trump watches, use his face as the logo and sell trump watches on trumpwatches.com, pics of trump smiling and thumbs up everywhere?

from now until when? he withdraws? or now until forever?

Polo was hesitant because at the time Trump didn't have much of a purpose and likely saw it as a litigation headache if it was another scam like CLINT (but with media attention). An accountable, transparent and registered company/SuperPAC with a clear statement of intent is far more defensible option for them (not saying they're guaranteed to take us, just that it's far more likely now).

As I understand it the use must be tangentially pertinent to political ends so if your watches were labelled "Vote Trump" or "Trump for President" you could absolutely sell them.

Awesome thank.

So basically...it's happening

i wonder if that type of suit is purchasable these days. if trumpcoin moons really hard i would consider it just as a memento for the thing that got me started.

to the price we're going, you can have them manufactured for yourslf

What's your estimate? If it hits $100 or more I'm set

All the fundamentals are pointing toward $1000+

god knows how far we are going

lad i appreciate your enthusiasm but how did you reach that number

not to say i wouldnt be fucking stoked if that happened

What kind of madman move would cause that? I know the chinese have been mentioned, but why would the chinese want to pump that much money into trumpcoin when trump talks shit about our trade deals with china?

What a 6.5 billion market cap lmao, im doubtful, but you never know

You're underestimating the potency of meme magic.

He made it up. It's a memecoin. There are zero fundamentals except the meme, which is why he is shilling it. "Fundamentals say $1000." Astral kek.

Maybe the average chinese crypto buyer isn't too happy with their government either

The perception of the market participants influences the fundamentals, meme magic influences the perception of market participants.

Look into George Soros' theory of reflexivity.

Also, cryptofag here. I didn't think there was Veeky Forums cancer, but this is it. Sorry, no amount of shilling will get you your money back.

>Functionally operates as well (actually faster than bitcoin)
>A registered company with a political campaign function as well as a charitable donation platform
>Attached to the most media relevant candidate in history
>Massive speculative concern over bitcoin currently
>China looking for cryptos to stick their cashola in
>Russia looking for cryptos, have outlawed Bitcoin but Putin likes Trump

honestly you never know weirder shit has happened