Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums,

I'm posting because I really need your help, guys. My gf just revealed why she works 12 hours a day and can't make energy to suck my dick. She confessed that ever since high school she had a credit card, that she maxed out until she was well fucked with debt. So basically she is 27 now and I don't know how much of that she is still having to repay or what not, but Veeky Forums what can I read, get or make her do to get rid of her debt so she quit 1 of her jobs and come satisfy my male needs????!!

BTW, I am actually pretty responsible with my money (which she hates whenever we go out), but can't be with someone who is really so dumb with their money.

Easy!
Pay her debts then acquire her ass.

Find a bankruptcy lawyer.

Cool, I was thinking about that. Area they expensive? Do they guide the process for you?

try r9k.

That's generally a lawyer's job. Usually the first consolation is free, and you decide it if you want to go forward. Prices vary.

Don't pay her debts. Liquidate her trackable assets such as a car and bank holdings into cash and untrackable precious metals. Then have her declare bankruptcy.

She will be forever indebted to you after that as you'll have saved her from living on the street, and she'll have a bad credit history meaning she will further be enslaved to you.

So there is no way I can do it myself huh?

>My gf just revealed why she works 12 hours a day

Because she's cheating on you.

>and can't make energy to suck my dick.

Because she's cheating on you.

>She confessed that ever since high school she had a credit card, that she maxed out until she was well fucked with debt.

Trickle truth + gas lighting, tl;dr: she's cheating on you.

Sounds like she has life all figured out. Lie to moron OP and get away with cheating, not having to fuck him and get him to figure out her financial situation all at the same time. Brilliant, really.

nice dubs.

HAHAHA BEST ADVICE SO FAR!!!!!!!

Or ignore this guy and ask the lawyer if they take your car in bankruptcy knowing you need it for work, and how the court views people that sloppily hide assets before filing.

But she doesn't ask me for money just bitches about having to work all the time.

Or ignore this guy and let the bankruptcy lawyer rape your girlfriends ass while you get none.

Implying selling a car and cashing out bank account before bankruptcy is illegal. You just need a cover story and an alibi. If you'd rather they rape your girlfriend however, by all means disclose everything she owns.

>But she doesn't ask me for money just bitches about having to work all the time.

If you gave her money, she wouldn't need to work all the time, and then she couldn't cuck the ever living shit out of you - there'd be no plausible deniability at that point. Duh.

>A bankruptcy judge who has done this every day for 25 years will buy your shitty excuse

Yes judge, I sold the car I take to work everyday and closed my bank account 2 months before filing because I want to get back in touch with nature. I promise it's not stashed in the ground as gold.

Damn guys, I came here looking for bankruptcy advice, but left with major skepticism about my relationship. Now I'm off to go read about this gas lighting and trickle truth stuff.

Haha no problem summer fags

You're welcome.

/r/TheRedPill

>/r/TheRedPill

Back to /r9k/

That's from where "redpillers" and "MGTOW" usually are though

Is that still a thing? I thought the only people who still stuck with this shithole website are in their late 20s, early 30s.

>doesn't understand TRP
>doesn't understand /r9k/

Holy shit, is it summer? I can't tell.

Lookup "Captain Save a Ho".

Damn I'm gonna confront her soon, any advice what to ask her ?

marry her

>Damn I'm gonna confront her soon, any advice what to ask her ?

This isn't the proper response. She will deny it, guilt trip you, gas light you further, etc. There is literally no point at all in confronting her unless you want her to pull one over on you yet again. Why the fuck would she tell you the truth? Lol.

this. Figure oute things and make your plan but don't tell her. Once you have a decision just do eeeeettt fagget

Fuck doodz, do all bitches do this?

Shamefurr waste of the coveted "Lucky 7s"...

Oh fuck me, I've inadvertently become the Chosen One...

witnessed

>and can't make energy to suck my dick
And that wasn't a red flag to you?

No sex = no interest in you
Debt = interest in your wallet
She wants to marry you for your finances, and since she has no interest in you she'll divorce you after some kids.

Don't even get involved in her finances. Say it's over, and cut all contact. This happens to an unbelievable amount of men. Don't think with your dick, use your brain.

What he said.

Ok I hear all you guys and am convinced completely, but, but,, but, what if;

1) I pull her ass out of debt and force her to pay her shit down
2)She quits her 2nd job
3)???
4)Profit?

>Ok I hear all you guys and am convinced completely, but, but,, but, what if;
>1) I pull her ass out of debt and force her to pay her shit down
>2)She quits her 2nd job
>3)???
>4)Profit?

Oh damn, you must be desperate (or trolling). Good luck to you.

You're clearly not convinced.

>thanks for pulling me out of debt, you're such a nice guy!
>im still not feeling it tonight
>i think we need to take a break
It doesn't matter if you pay her shit or not, she won't suddenly change. If she's out of debt, she will think she can suddenly do better than you and leave. Save yourself the heartache.

Here's a better strategy I made for you
1) Dump her ass
2) Use your money to build a better life
3) Watch women come to you even though you refuse to give them any money

hahaha fuck bro, you might be right.

The only reason I keep coming back to it is, she isn't all that pretty and she is kinda fat too *not extremely fat- just thick.

>maybe she'll love me if I become captain saveahoe and stop fucking Chad in his cheap studio apartment :)

Get real you fucking faggot. You think if you help a fat bitch lose weight she's gonna stay with you? SAME THING.

I mean why are you even asking if you've already made up your mind mongoloid.

BTW just drank a 24 211, and got 2 more coming- DOWN THE HATCH WITH DEEZ BITCHEZ!!

I don't want to brag but I am coming up on a large construction company, and I think my life is pretty good as far as what money can buy. But at this point I wan't to find someone to kick it with and fuck every now and then. I just ain't all that attractive.

Nice pipe man. What are you smoking on? I use a bubbler and have been smoking a lot of OG or sativa.

I just feel like I am just realizing what all guys kno about women, and need to know how to prevent girls from doing it to me repeatedly.

>I just ain't all that attractive.

We already know that, otherwise you would have picked up on the red flags and dropped the bitch a long time ago.

Grow a spine and realize your value to women can sky rocket despite your physical appearance if you play your cards right. Stop texting her.

Over here in CALI, smoking that jack herer

Haha you are right.

The first thing a fat chick would do once she loses her weight is explore her potential options, even if OP is out of her league.

Are girls on Tinder, OKC more likely to fuck around?

What do you think?

I usually meet people at school. This would be my first time meeting someone online. I guess Im going to have to get me some vietnamese wifey bitch

Yes tinder girls are sluts if you're attractive. If you aren't it will take some convincing

Fuck Veeky Forums I just called her. And my drunk ass totally fucked it up

You're in for a rude awakening. Simply put, you're fucked and you'll be entirely too skeptical to maintain the relationship given your current state of paranoia unless you swallow the redpill immediately. Either way, you'll end up swallowing the pill. It just depends on whether or not you realize that you're getting cucked. Nobody here is even memeing, which is the scary part. We just all know this game women play.

Fuck this shit, im just going to spend the rest of my life devoted to my career and wellbeing. All bichez can go to hell!

Who's life ever improved by stopping when they were doing great? Take the leap and keep it going. Make more money. Get more women.

You can rest when you're dead.

How would you fuck up cutting her out of your life? You didn't ignore the dozen posters telling you to cut her off, did you?

Now you've got no choice.

... m8...

Lmao. She alluded to it. Didn't she?

>Fuck Veeky Forums I just called her. And my drunk ass totally fucked it up

You're either very, very stupid, or this is one of the most awkward troll threads I've been baited into.

/thread

What if....?

We were all just getting a bit paranoid and she was actually having to work her ass off and actually loved you?

>We were all just getting a bit paranoid and she was actually having to work her ass off and actually loved you?

>Being this naive.