Stock market is soaring; bond market is falling

Stock market is soaring; bond market is falling.

Discuss.

Still got my ass kicked by SAEX because fucking SEC/Robinhood lock me into shit despite having a day trade left.

Oh, and I held SGY from like 2 days ago and got stopped out this morning. I really got fucked by all the big ass-fucks today. Dunno how the MGTfags did

NIRP ZIRP central banking algos

it's happening

Confidence in government is collapsing, money is flowing into stocks for safety

EU is collapsing. People are resorting to memes like Donald Trump, you can 't blame them though when the alternative is a traitor and criminal.

yields are shit everywhere but us equities

money flows here

uk and europoors eat shit lol

This with probably another round of QE in the near future.

Are you retarded?
Money is moving into equity because yields are low, not because confidence is collapsing.

What this guy said, can't make any money in bonds because of low interest rates so investors are forced to dump money into stocks. Great time for a fixed loan though. What will be interesting is when the fed pulls their pants down and raise rates which will collapse the stock market.

They literally can't raise rates. The market realizes this which is why the stock market has surged since Brexit.

Because of deflation? The jobs are there.

that's literally how it's supposed to work. When people are scared they buy bonds, gold, silver, etc. because these are stronger instruments during recessions. when people aren't scared they take bigger risks and move money out of those strong instruments into equities.

>Stock market is soaring

Yeah, that's one way to look at heavy inflation due to excessive printing of money.

The only people buying bonds now are banks and govt which have to.

What individual investor do you think is buying bonds with negative return rates?

Why can't they raise rates?

>"I just took my first macroeconomics course and think I fully understand the Federal Reserve and their market intervention now look at me spouting bullshit!"

Protip: most of that money never makes it into circulation. It isn't "printing money" grandpa.

If you are not shorting the record high indecies then gtfo

A lot of that money is being borrowed by large corporations to do stock buybacks, so yes, a lot of it is having an impact on the S&P 500, and yet, it's still struggling to push it very high.

buy monero

Stocks will be a thing of high investment for years to come, and now new investors are hearing all about stocks, but bonds are losing popularity, and the idea doesnt sound as appealing to newer investors.