I am going to distribute free putin coin. If interested, post here

I am going to distribute free putin coin. If interested, post here.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2014/07/17/seven-arrested-in-alleged-penny-stock-pump-and-dump.html
investopedia.com/terms/p/pumpanddump.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do I jump in ?

I'm on board.

okay I got the wallet
Pod9yuowmncuEAej1LHPBUVR7mAckrrr3W

Long live God Emperor Putin!

PYc86TudaiNSYpepvCcUCYtiZFwd9WD9cV

First, join me on a skype group. I will distribute it freely for small tasks. to each one of you. I am looking forward to build a group of loyal helpers. tasks will range from - upvotes, single comments and social media shares. Nothing else. I need to gather a few dozen of people at first. Simply find me on skype by Crypto Jobs.
I plan to distribute free Trump and Lisk too, once I am free from Putin coin.
The tasks will take you a few seconds to finish, but you will be rewards consistently.

If you're still going in a few hours, I might swing by.

Just add me, this endeavour will be for an extended period of time.

Free
Free for a small task
that escalated quickly >D

the task will be - to either up-vote a post, comment it once or share it on your fb/twitter. It takes literally 10 sec at max, and you shall receive a fraction of my depository.
Putin, Trump, Lisk and Btc is what i am going to use as rewards. I will build a hand full of interested people, who will receive their fraction (with proof) instantly after they have done their part. Just add me on skype - Crypto Jobs.

Roll for survival!

fuck it let's do this.

Roll

i need more people

Great, a misleading thread trying to lure the desperate poorfags into working for $0.25/hour

fuck off OP

I especially like how you went into every other thread to shill this irrelevant thread. Enjoy your ban

>every other

liar

>irrelevant

liar

It is a crypto which can sky-rocket in its value in a day. The work will be a few second worth, I already mentioned - to either comment, or upvote or share. And you get a few hundred coins. Why the hell the desperate poorfags would not want to acquire free coins which can grow in value?

looks kinda interesting. whats the coins purpose? is it a fund or something?

lol I've seen you comment in every thread I've looked at

>Can skyrocket
>Can grow in value
"Here do this work that someone else would pay you more for, but you should take less from me because there's a chance it could be worth more later."

I'm telling these poorfags to find someone paying USD for these comments/upvotes (work which is available), and if they're really interested use the USD to buy these shitcoins, because they'll be able to buy more than you give them FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF EFFORT.

>Although props for trying to step on the backs of the proletariat
>That's what Veeky Forums is all about

you are just mad

>cnbc.com/2014/07/17/seven-arrested-in-alleged-penny-stock-pump-and-dump.html

>investopedia.com/terms/p/pumpanddump.asp

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

not trying to be a dick. just letting you know that this is actually a serious offense bro

the media scares you, there are no laws against it, yet

it comes under stock fraud, investment fraud and internet fraud

I am not going to be the one who pumps, so, gtfo

>Get yourself free Putin coins, which will sky-rocket in the upcoming month, due to pump and dump. For more info, apply urself at

sounds like you are

>sounds like ...

that does not sound certain

still accepting requests?

Yes, i still need more people, tell your friends too. I am not going to do anything yet.