Not owning your own small business where you buy precious metals well below spot

>not owning your own small business where you buy precious metals well below spot

Just bought 205 ounces of silver for well below spot.

Been thinking of starting off CL posts. What % should I offer?

Where'd you find 13lbs of silver at below spot?

"Hey my dad just died and left me all of this silver I was curious if I could trade it for a AR15"

>sure goy have his top of the line Colt 6920, I'll even let you make a even trade!

That's how the deal went down.

Well, I believe he owns a small business and a client came in and sold it to him.

*have this

how do you earn money?

Who are you selling it to?
Where do you buy it from?

>yfw he comes back tonight with his new rifle to take back his silver and your butt-virginity

Pawning

Connections
People

I keep all the silver st work. Not to mention the security system I have is pretty good

Good job, OP.

It's amazing how many people can't do a simple XAUUSD search and end up selling grandma's ring for 20% below M E L T V A L U E

gratz.
Check for tungsten.

Who the fuck hollows out silver coins?

I thought tungsteneers were all about goldbricking 5 oz bars and up.

What kind of business license do you need to do this?

20% below? More like 75% below spot. Kek

You are truly a sagacious merchant.

every pawn shop does this. they make a living off melting down stolen jewelry meth addicts bring in for quick cash.

doubt there is much you need.

Im sure there is some sort of license needed

There is. And pawn shops are specifically targeted for alot of hoops to jump through even though jewelry shops buy just as much gold as pawnshops.

So your saying I should start a jewelry store?

>jewelry store
>no jewelry for sale
>only buy stuff

i guess you could stock up on pandora bracelet shit in addition. thats the biggest robbery ever/huge profit margins and every ugg boot wearing sheep that comes in has a pandora.

just avoid buying/selling guns and pawn shops are the easiest fucking money ever and low drama.

recommend a conceal carry or some security though and be really firm with the squirrely meth heads so they don't think you are an easy target.

There is a lot of money to be made in guns. People pawn family heirlooms and want them back. Also having a FFL really isn't that much hassle. Too easy of money to avoid because of a little bit more paper work.

i hate pricks of your kind, what a greedy fuck you are. people of your sort are the reason why we can't have nice things, i hope you loose your money and die of a heart attack.

Where do you sell bullion at or near spot?

I have some but haven't found anywhere that will pay out a good price

>participating in a mutually beneficial voluntary transaction is for ebul rethuglicans
Wait a minute am I being baited?

You won't. People paying spot normally only deal with people bringing at least 10k or more per transaction

Someone is poor

Ok. So you've just got to bargain a price to part with your bullion at?

Man all those threads shilling gold neglect to point out that you'll need a huge increase in value to offset the buying commission and selling markdown

Free crypto for quick tasks. Add me on skype: [email protected]

I would never invest in Gold if I had to buy it at spot. I just don't have enough cash/captial to make it viable.

You're right on Tungsten. Silver is too light. Drilled and filled silver is a mix of tin, lead, and sometimes copper.

No, not every pawnshop, jackass. I'm in South Carolina. Every buy you take in has to be inventoried, cataloged, and held for 14 days. Every pawn, same thing plus the length of the pawn itself, and SLED is real good at stings.

Correct. My shop has an FFL, and it's mostly to facilitate transfers. $10 a pop for you to get your shipment from JG Sales or Bud's and avoid the other guys hitting you for $25-50. My actual firearms inventory right now is a pair of beat to hell Mosin-Nagant's bought off a /k/ommando, and a single inter-war P08.

I actually keep an inventory of 50-80 guns on hand at all times. Often times these are new guns I order from distributors. I feel like it's a good way to get people in the door to shop.

Are you in the upstate? I've actually been looking for an FFL for doing transfers

Do you need licensing to buy/sell metals like that? What type of licence?

So how do I sell it at or near spot?

Or how do I sell it at all - most buy 4 less shops seem to have shuttered now that gold price is up again

Would buying a gram or two of gold at a time or buying 5 oz of silver at a time be a better investment?

Also is silver going to dip in price again or is $20 looking to be the new bottom.