Veeky Forums/pol/ here

So pham. I am sure that you guys, although not 'anti-samites' like /pol/ is, know the Hebrew influence of the global financial sector.

You would have to be an idiot to not realize that all of the richest people in the world, also happen to be Jewish.

Now, I don't want to scare anyone, I am simply here for advice.

The Global Economy will crash on October 2nd, 2016. I would like to know what it is I can do, to not die in that crash.

The 2008 financial collapse started happening on EXACTLY the "Shemitah" year. Just as the 7th DAY is "for rest," the 7th YEAR is also for rest. This year is called the Shemitah year.

What is this year, then, you say? What is October 2nd, 2016?

Well, it is the very end of the "Jubilee." Jubilee is every 7th Shemitah year.

If you need more proofs;
William White, the ex chief of the Bank for International Settlements, said

>The global financial system has become dangerously unstable [he's right] and faces an avalanche of bankruptcies that will test social and political stability .... [Uh-huh]
>"The situation is worse than it was in 2007. Our macroeconomic ammunition to fight downturns is essentially all used up" ....

>"It will become obvious in the next recession that many of these debts will never be serviced or repaid, and this will be uncomfortable for a lot of people who think they own assets that are worth something"

>"The only question is whether we are able to look reality in the eye and face what is coming in an orderly fashion, or whether it will be disorderly. Debt jubilees have been going on for 5,000 years, as far back as the Sumerians."

>Jubilee

Also

The Chinese YUAN is being added to the SDR Currency basket. This will take effect OCTOBER 1st, 2016 (a saturday) I'll post that next

Other urls found in this thread:

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-seven-year-cycle-of-economic-crashes-that-everyone-is-talking-about
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/513212/jewish/When-is-the-next-Jubilee-year.htm
breakingisraelnews.com/71637/sanhedrin-declares-jubilee-third-arrival-jews-israel/#8ZzApZWoe94F1jBv.97
ncronline.org/news/vatican/francis-announces-new-global-jubilee-holy-year-mercy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>“The renminbi’s inclusion in the SDR is a clear indication of the reforms that
have been implemented and will continue to be implemented and is a clear,
stronger representation of the global economy,” Lagarde said Monday during a press briefing at the IMF’s headquarters in Washington. Renminbi is the currency’s official name and means “the people’s currency” in Mandarin; yuan is the unit.

>The Chinese Yuan’s Journey to Global Reserve Status: A Timeline

>The addition will take effect Oct. 1, 2016, with the yuan having a 10.92 percent weighting in the basket, the IMF said.

See? It will take effect October 1st, 2016. The End of Jubilee happens on October 2nd ( a Sunday). The last financial crash happened in the last Shemitah.

This is the Jubilee; it is the 7th Shemitah (a 49 year cycle)

WHAT DO I DO

Do I somehow "short the markets?"

Do I convert all of the wealth I can into Silver?

The housing bubble will surely collapse on that day. The day the Yuan becomes a reserve currency? I mean come on. It's obvious.

what do I do to prepare guys?

I truly do not know if this is because of Hebrew control of monetary policy

If it is because wealth is literally a form of energy/ power, and this is the natural cycle of waxing and waning of power and energy

If it is a combination of the two

but the fact of the matter is, this is habbening, and I come here in peace, looking for help.

This is the first time I have posted this thread, because I just became aware of this. I am pretty poorfag, so I'm probably doomed anyway. I should at least stock up on ammo, and have myself a backpack with all the survival necessities ready.

Please Veeky Forums, you are my only hope.

In another situation, I would suggest simply shorting the markets, as they say. But the big problem with this is, who knows if the system will even remain?

Take buying silver for example. I give some guys $1000 bucks to get $1000 dollars worth of silver. Well unless that silver is IN MY HANDS, if there was a large enough collapse, in a life or death situation, would these silver merchants "keep my silver safe for me?" I mean, come on

This could be yuge guys. People have lost their survival instincts. Nobody even feels anything?

I can feel the signs coming on.

Right now, the tide is going out lower than it has ever been, further out to sea than it has ever been, and people aren't even seeing this as a sign that the ocean of energy/power is soon going to tidal wave most of us to death.

Thoughts on this jubilee habbening?

again, I don't know if this is because of the Hebrews, or because of some innate cycle of waxing and waning power, but the facts are in, and this may be the biggest habbening of our lifetimes.

pic related; the Economist is owned by the Rothschild family by the way. Check in the back.

Is there a tl;dr or a wiki plot summary anywhere?

Lol no Trump in the picture. Someone at the economist is getting fiyahd

'The global financial SECTOR'

So, the earth is only part of the finances in the universe?

Aliens confirmed.

can't tell if trolling or not. You can look it up yourself. White was right. This has been going on for 5,000 years. Wall Street always talks about the 7 year cycles. This is the root cause of it.

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-seven-year-cycle-of-economic-crashes-that-everyone-is-talking-about

>The Seven Year Cycle Of Economic Crashes That Everyone Is Talking About

pic related is the blood moon that we had this year at the beginning of the Shemitah, which is the Jubilee Shemitah, and ends October 2nd (a Sunday)

What do you guys think about the Yuan becoming an SDR currency? This is not good for me, in the U.S., am I right? The Chinese currency will be gold backed. A world reserve currency which is gold backed, will out-compete the Federal Reserve. It just will. We can argue over the "inherent trustoworthiness" of a gold backed currency, and whether it really makes a difference ideologically

But it makes a difference to investors. Investors like gold backed. Gold has been rocketing up, too.

>SPEAKING

of October 2nd. It is a Sunday. The Chinese Yuan gets put into effect as world reserve currency on a Saturday. Doesn't that mean markets will be closed? What is that all about? So that insiders can royally rape us while we sit idley by waiting for markets to open?

yea bruh, you haven't invested in unobtanium hyperdrives?

Literally gas yourself faggot

You give us /pol/acks a bad name

whatever, I have never posted a habbening thread before. This is real.

Wasn't the shemitah suppose to have happened September 2015?

>You would have to be an idiot to not realize that all of the richest people in the world, also happen to be Jewish.
Gates is Jew? Carlos? The mitals? Waltons?

shhh. if you don't respond he will maybe go away

Exactly what I'm thinking, but maybe I'm missing something..

Oh found it

Wasn't the last Shemitah suppose to be September 13th, 2015?

I guess the "kikes" discovered your plans and postponed it huh? It's really happening this time though, right? All those other were just flukes, right?

This time it's really real and it will TOTALLY happen, right? Everyone else was crazy and spewing shit but this time it's really and it will surely happen because you know well right?

Opps was so excited i forgot to add the image.

This time it's real though, the others didn't know anything, this time the shemitah will actually happen. It's not false this time guys, it's really really real.

OK GUYS JUST SOLD ALL MY HOLDINGS OF $VOO!!! JUST BOUGHT BITCOIN, TRUMP COIN AND GOLD

I'M READY. HAPPENING IS HERE, ALEX JONES IS RIGHT!!!

>Take buying silver for example. I give some guys $1000 bucks to get $1000 dollars worth of silver. Well unless that silver is IN MY HANDS, if there was a large enough collapse, in a life or death situation, would these silver merchants "keep my silver safe for me?" I mean, come on
If the "collapse" were real and large enough would it matter anyway?

what message are you trying to convey with that picture, exactly?

Yeah, they posted it last year as well.

They post it every day.

>Is there a tl;dr or a wiki plot summary anywhere?
Today : HABBENINGGGG
Tomorrow : HABBENINGGGGG
Next week : HABBENINGGGGGG
Next month : HABBENINGGGGGGG
Next year : HABBENINGGGGGGGG

Thought so.

HERE'S AN IMAGE I MADE LIKE 2 YEARS AGO

Let me clear things up for you guys. It appears you are confusing Veeky Forums memes with actual facts. Before posting memes, please follow these links, so you will realize how you have been listening to numerology/ math fags, instead of literal religious news.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/513212/jewish/When-is-the-next-Jubilee-year.htm

>According to biblical law, the Jubilee is only observed when all twelve tribes of the Jewish nation are living in Israel, as is derived from the verse

"But wait, they're not"

breakingisraelnews.com/71637/sanhedrin-declares-jubilee-third-arrival-jews-israel/#8ZzApZWoe94F1jBv.97

>Sanhedrin Declares Jubilee and the Third Arrival of the Jews in Israel
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz July 11, 2016 , 12:30 pm

(Literally 3 days ago by the way)

ncronline.org/news/vatican/francis-announces-new-global-jubilee-holy-year-mercy

>Francis announces new global jubilee, the Holy Year of Mercy

Yes, the Catholic Jubilee is coinciding with the Jewish Jubilee.

What, anyway, is Jubilee?
>a period of remission from the penal consequences of sin, granted by the Roman Catholic Church under certain conditions for a year, usually at intervals of twenty-five years.

there's no "they"

This is the first time I've posted it

boy who cried wolf fallacy

but it was right in 2007, wasn't it?

That the Pope has pointed out that this is an important Jubilee year, in no small part because they both correspond with eachother

that's what I was thinking. It would be better to directly buy bullets and opium wouldn't it?

>compares Veeky Forums memes to literal Jewish websites that are posting Jewish news

>but it was right in 2007, wasn't it?

/pol/ didn't exist in 2007.

And when the collapse happened the years following it the s&p made tremendous gains.

You can't just keep predicting things every single day when something finally happens and say "SEE I KNEW IT, I GUESSED IT CORRECTLY".

Prove us wrong, open a bunch of short positions on the s&p and other major indices.

You're right, some stock market somewhere making gains completely nullifies the fact that millions of people lost their homes

I didn't say /pol/ existed in 2007, I said predictions at that time were correct

anyway, how come you went from trying to discredit the date I was showing, to now trying to discredit the last economic collapse actually happening?

Do you at least agree based on my data that October 2nd, 2016 is the culmination of the Hebrew Shemitah as well as the Catholic one?

Do you agree that the economic collapses have coincided with the Shemitahs?

Do you agree that the Chinese Yuan becoming a world reserve currency could disrupt the normal growth of the Federal Reserve?

So what is it that you are arguing; you are arguing that my prediction can't possibly be right, because other people have made false predictions, right?

When you say "they post it everyday" you are implying that I am part of a group that promotes economic alarmist ideas on a regular basis?

>anyway, how come you went from trying to discredit the date I was showing, to now trying to discredit the last economic collapse actually happening?

Because corrections DO happen, but it's foolish to claim you can predict them.

Corrections are not a big deal, just hold and buy shit on sale, shit will stabilize within a year or two at most.

>When you say "they post it everyday" you are implying that I am part of a group that promotes economic alarmist ideas on a regular basis?

Yes. You are the Peter Schiff-types, who claim a collapse is happening every single month for years, then when it happens you claim it was your prediction.

Watch: Nothing is going to happen on the day you're predicting and then you'll be back claiming "Hmm I guess the jews caught on to us catching on, new date now!", and so on ad nausem until it happens around the day you predicted and you'll say "See i knew it".

Whatever, I'm screening shit your post, I'll be making a thread here on October 2nd, 2016 asking where your collapse went.

alright cool

again though, you strawmanned me, I already said that I've never posted something like this before, but you are trying to group me in with peter schiff?

strawman

but yea, screen it, I'll make a thread on October 2nd if I can

>again though, you strawmanned me, I already said that I've never posted something like this before, but you are trying to group me in with peter schiff?

Because you idiots always claim some bullshit and you're always wrong. Every single time, I don't see why this time would be different.

You're using all the words everyone else has used, refer to the /pol/ "infographic", it's used everything, charts, jewish holidays or whatever "syncing up". guess what, nothing happened.

Nothing will happen this time, you're just an idiot or a good troll

>that pic
>September 13rd