What the fuck. The Bitcoin halving had zero effect on price. Zilch. None...

What the fuck. The Bitcoin halving had zero effect on price. Zilch. None. Shouldn't it logically be twice the price right now?

No effect is good, means it's not overvalued :^)
But it will go up in value.

It will make a slow steady climb as less bitcoins are mined. The effect happens over time, not all at once.

It means its undervalued right now.

Doesn't mean it'll jump in price right away.

This

It really means that's it's starting to become less volatile.

Btc will get to 1k on its own through natural causes, innovation and adoption.

It did have an effect. The price went up in the months before the halving. If everyone knows when it's coming, then there's no reason for the price to suddenly change when it happens--it's priced in before that.

Only right answer so far.

Try /r9gay/

There is no logic behind btc anymore the Feds can track it very easily hince how they arrested that guy running Silk Road

other than the fact that it rose from $400 to $750 within a few weeks.

Have you ever heard of buy the rumor, sell the news? Fuck off dumbass OP and every other stupid fuck that didn't reply with this.
meaning all of you mentally challenged shit heads.

god you fucking morons.

The halving was priced into the current price level months in advance, secondly new coins only make up a tiny percentage of the total bitcoin lot, like 4-5%

The wattage cost is only low enough to mine in China and even then with all the farming factories they barely make a dent into the supply of bitcoin, if you didn't already know this and you've invested in bitcoin then you're a moron and you'll loose all your money some day, if its not here it'l be somewhere else.

This is coming from someone who doesn't even own bitcoin, you're all fucking morons.

This. People knew the halving was coming months in advance, it was already priced in.

>Le priced in meme

That's cute, is that how you cope with not owning bitcoins or being dumb enough to buy into some scammy altcoin?

The halving was fucking six days ago, you were probably the retards saying price was going to crash after halving

It takes time for the reduced supply to have an effect on the price fuckos

This. Halving was already priced in.

Pretty much this. Halving was priced in months ago.

it didnt have an impact on the price last time either

So not true.
I am not even a btc shill.

>The Bitcoin halving had zero effect on price.
that's what i and many other have been telling you for months you retard.

it wasn't halving doesn't affect the price at all no coin showed any relevance so far. and there is no reason to.

bitcoin price is moved by demand. demand increases when people want to save their wealth from ruin and run with it.

>reduced supply
there is no reduced supply

It rose before the halving

No....?

I don't own any meme coins.
They're profitable but too volatile for me.

Couple grand off of six figured parked in 4 indexes enjoying my 5% a year, not to say I couldn't do better but I could be doing much worse.

the run up in price prior to the halving WAS the increase in price. when traders know a news even will take place they act on that news before it actually happens, aka "pricing it in". traders knew with 100% certainty that bitcoins would be halved so why wait until that moment for the price to increase?

but that's just wrong.
bitcoin halving does not change demand or supply so it has no effect on the price.

This doesn't make any sense.
Gold is impossible to counterfiet (If something is disguised as gold, but doesn't have a lower density, then it is something more valuable such as osmium or iridium).
Gold is decentralised and being something natural is thus impossible to centralise, although shares in a gold reserve are traded sometimes to save the trouble of transporting the gold.

Cryptocurrency is less durable than the US dollar as it is impractical to use (you get paid and pay for things with government issued currency) and if the price falls significantly due to people calling it a gimmick for that reason, people could potentially drop the price to nothing in a chain reaction panic sale.

Also, the question of P = NP has only been in the spotlight for a length of time that in comparison to all these currencies, is only the blink of an eye. If the question is answered with the result that encryption methods no longer have to be brute forced, then Bitcoin value drops instantly to zero since anyone can create an infinite amount.

Err.. price has been going up since january 2015. Uptrend still solid.

The halving was already priced into BTC months ago. There's no logical reason that people would run to buy it AFTER it had already halved if they already knew beforehand.

Free crypto coins here

B U I L T I N
U
I
L
T
I
N

>Gold is impossible to counterfiet
that's sadly not true
why do people keep perpetuating this bullshit?

P R I C E D I N
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

I told you nothing happens on halves

now buy monero

Very well articulated. I sure look forward to reading more of your posts.

it does change the supply.

yeah because that wasnt caused by brexit right?

dumbass

brexit caused nothing, people are just using it as a scapegoat for the economy collapsing.

thank you
half these retard on here said it would crash
get fucked all of you

The other half of you retards said it would go up. Get fucked.

I still think it will go up

just its going to take months

What the fuck, Easter had no effect on Cadbury stock

CAUSE EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT IT AND IT'S PRICED IN

So is boat officially missed forever on buttcoin or general crypto?
Been a too poor in the past and now that I have the spare cash it seems I've missed the boat.

I will not hesitate to make fun of "priced in" fags in a couple months when price surpasses $1000

There's no mods here, I'll mock you faggots until you break down in tears irl

Never mind the fact all the bitcoins I've bought were sub $400

The price doubled in the past couple months, nocoiners and altcoiners are on damage control

P=NP has been discussed for far longer than crypto. People are pessimistic about it and believe it is false, but no proof exists yet. That's all.

By crypto, I meant crypto currencies.