So I have a way I can go to college for free the only thing is tuition is free but not housing or anything...

So I have a way I can go to college for free the only thing is tuition is free but not housing or anything. The best way I can think of doing it is moving somewhere while working and getting on my feet then pick up classes on the side when I feel comfortable with my living situation.

There's a few schools I'm looking at out in LA, Atlanta, Chicago, and Miami. I was wondering if I chose Los Angeles as my city would I be able to get some roommates and find a room around $600 a month? If I got something for that price would it be possible to afford on low wages? Something like 1,400 or so a month? Really all I'm looking for is a closet room and to just eat ramen noodles and sandwiches every day. Or is it just not possible?

Do they not have student accommodation and student loans in the US?

I don't want to fuck around with loans and coming back and forth across the country every couple months

Then have fun being poor you fucking idiot. Take out a Sallie Mae loan and pick a good major.

>has no money for housing
>picks schools in three big expensive cities

I assume you are not white and are afraid of rural areas.

join the military you idiot, I would never go through that poverty shit. Just save yourself the depression and stress and struggle and join the air force

>LA
practice 'catching' with a bowling pin if you know what I mean. 1/3 college women get raped every weekend and stats are even higher for guys but muh SJW rape culture goes unreported.. just accept now it will happen unless you're a beast in the gym or have lots of black senpai to protect you

How is boot camp and living on a base better than a small apartment in a nice city

1/3 raped every weekend

So 1,733% of people are raped every year?

He's eating poverty food ramen and a closet room. You can't be this stupid.
>join military
>get fit
>get money
>free housing, no bills
>no tax
>good food
>free healthcare
>free school

better than a wageslave by a mile

Not Op but I have the same problem

I was going to Join the AF but then they let transgender freaks in and the US as a whole is going fucking cancer SJW and I am not fighting for that if WW3 happens

I would only join if Trump gets in if at all
Since now I probably won't join I'm just hopping high grades will save me desu if I can manage and get a decent ride.

yeah bro, that's what he said. you calling him a liar?

>rape culture denier
you're dead, kiddo

>LA, Atlanta, Chicago, and Miami.

If you have no money why are you looking to go to school in these fucking expensive places?

also:
>student loans
>military

problem solved. Military will get you an automatic job as well which will look great on your resume.

Atlanta doesn't seem very expensive and Chicago doesn't seem too bad either

With roommates it seems pretty doable

seriously... what's your race?

>wanting to live where there's opportunity, public transportation, accommodations, and people your own age

You must be a nigger

the truth rustles your jimmies huh?

>free college
>need to pay for room and board
>im considering a bunch of expensive nigger infested cities

jesus christ man you fell for the "big city" meme hard

enjoy your aids in atlanta, gun shots in chicago or speaking spanish in LA or miami instead of the thousands of other better options.

TLDR you can pay less than 500 for rent with roomates in a lot of really nice locations/schools

Can we please move on now

I don't want to go to Podunk college

>join military
>no tax
>good food

LOL

and healthcare is literally the worst. you are sent to doctors who went to med school in mexico or who have already gotten so many malpractice lawsuits they have to work for the military to keep their license

>moves clock components into another case
>trolls teachers about what he 'invented'
>trolls cops, trolls president
>nasa t-shirt
>job in Silicon Valley
>moves to Qatar
Why bother with college Op? Haven't you advanced beyond it already?

i hope you get fucking shot faggot.

But for example i live in NC and you could go to some of the best schools in the entire country (Duke, Wake Forest, UNC, hell even App State if you wanna save money) and pay less than $400/month for rent with roommates

Enjoy Atlanta/Chicago though you fucking memer

This the military is a joke only good for free college and if you're really competent jobs afterwards but my college is already free

400-500/mo can get you a room in both those cities and not even being too bad in the ghetto I don't think, so I will have fun. Thank you.

>ask for advice
>ignore it
>goto the most HIV positive city in America that is worse than most third world countries

The advice I asked for is if I can live in those cities without making high wages and attending classes

Plus I can't just go to any city dumb ass I can only do this at certain colleges