TRUMPCOIN is a scam

TRUMPCOIN is a scam.
Do not listen to TrumpCoin shills. Most Veeky Forums users are new to cryptos and investing, therfore making you easy targets to invest into this ShitCoin. Shills prey on you to invest, so they can cash out when they bought it at a lower price.

IGNORE ALL TRUMPCOIN THREADS.
DO NOT INVEST IN TRUMPCOIN

Other urls found in this thread:

trump-coin.info
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0
sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol biz users are NOT new to cryptos you dumbass this is a spiderman thread now

Nocoiner sour cuz they dont have tickets to the moon

nocoiner detected

Trumpcoins!!! Only problem you will have is you didnt buy more

Super duper sour nocoiner why dont you just buy 10,000 trumps and sell then for 10$ each in november

Buy ethereum

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little NEET? I’ll have you know I've made bank on Trumpcoin, I've been turned into a Chad, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pump and dumps, and I have over 300000 confirmed Trumpcoins. I am trained in analyzing every Trumpcoin move and I’m the top trader in the entire crypto community. You are nothing to me but just another shit altcoin bagholder. We will kill your altcoins and ride pumps to the moon the likes of which has never been seen before in Crypto, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with putting down Trumpcoin over the Internet? Think again, Veeky Forums queen. As we speak I am conducting numerous trades and getting ready to the ship to the fucking moon in which you're not invited, so you better prepare to be left out, NEET. The meme magic that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your exchange account. You’re trades are over, son. Trumpcoin can pump anytime, anywhere, and will pump seven hundred ways, and that’s just with the Yobit exchange. Not only will we be boarding the ship to the moon, but the mighty Lord Kek himself has come down to bless the Trumpcoin project for his living vessel Donald J.Trump. and we have access to the entire arsenal of ultimate meme magic. If only you could have known what unholy keks your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn newfag. I will unleash meme magic of the Lord Kek himself. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

>Think again, Veeky Forums queen.

kek'd

Trumpcoin is worth investing in for the memes alone.

But the fact remains - it's a revolutionary political causecoin which ANYONE IN THE WORLD can influence.

Think about that for a second. People in fucking Estonia can invest in Trumps if they support the man's ideals. In turn, the price will go up, which increases the value of the Trump Fund, which will ultimately help Donald defeat his nasty opposition (crooked Shillary) when it is finally used to support his campaign.

This brilliant idea brings like-minds together to support a common cause, no matter where they are on this God forsaken earth. It's not exclusive to U.S. citizens; it's truly a coin for, by and of the people!

MAGA4LIFE

>Think about that for a second. People in fucking Estonia can invest in Trumps if they support the man's ideals. In turn, the price will go up, which increases the value of the Trump Fund

in a way that means that anyone in the world can vote in the US election. thats gold

Holy shit, somebody save this and put it on trumpcoin.com.

Goddamn amazing job.

Hahah nocoiners still coping instead of buying

Lol, i actually sold 1100 at 24c after buying at 6c. Classic pump and dump, it will never get that high.
Anyone who is still holding needs to kill themselves because it isn't getting higher than 25c again.

>actually im not 9 years old and i get more pussy than you do you stupid head i fucked your mum last night bitch

i just dont believe you for some reason OP

This is actually a good selling point,
Donating even from europe

TRUMPCOIN is quite literally the pinnacle of MEME MAGIC in the crypto world.

Never before, and never again will a coin be so memeful.

TRUMPCOIN will go down in the historybooks.

You're on the wrong side of crypto-history, nocoincuck.

Oh yeah! So much meme magic You can feel it

You lying cuckleberry Finn motherfucker. People said the same thing before it hit 20c the first time. That it would never happen

Buy ethereum trumpcucks

>WAAAAH HILLARY IS GETTING FOREIGN SUPPORT

>BUY TRUMPCOIN TO SUPPORT TRUMP FROM AROUND THE WORLD!

No ideals, no morals. We have become the neo-jews, learning from the enemy and defeating him at his own game. As Soros withers with age we grow stronger.

OP you inderestimate meme magic

>yfw this is now a pro trumpcoin thread.

"have we started the fire brother?"

Youll never be a wizard until your a 30 YO virgin

THE FIRE RISES

Trumpcoin dev team is CIA

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE
Based Dev Team Secures Premium Domain Address W/ Their Own Money
trumpcoin.com (in the works, pls use site below in the interim)

WEBSITES
trump-coin.info トランプ2016
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs [Open]

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Link to the SCC filling
sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation