Call company

>Call company
>"Hello my headphones broke, is there anything you can do for me Pajeet?"
>yes yes gord sir I am sending them out now. Address please sir? Gordi gord, your tracking # will be emailed to you shortly sir!

>TFW I have over 10 headsets, several mice and keyboards and a 5 monitor setup thanks to this.

Stupid fucking goyim lmao!

good idea OP. everyone on Veeky Forums should be hoarding headsets, mice, keyboards and montiors. You never know when you need to collect dust. If the world goes into chaos you have something to barter with.

honestly the only reason why you should collect this shit up is if you are going to start your own business

Sell them on ebay or craigslist, dumbass

I'm pretty sure his company expects everything to be returned, even broken things

A lot of them don't

You guys could like not tell normal fags of this, that would be great. Let them think w/e they want to think.

For the love of God.

Seriously what does telling normal fags about this and correcting them on their stupidity do for you other than saturate it for everyone else?

>Seriously what does telling normal fags about this and correcting them on their stupidity do for you other than saturate it for everyone else?

I want normies to enjoy free shit too

name several companies right now that I could get some free shit from on amazon or shut the fuck up

Why? This takes away from the non-normies that actually contribute to society.

because i'm tired of making so much money selling this shit on craigslist

it's quite frankly just getting boring now to be making $600/day

Which means you're willing to throw everyone else under the bus?

Top kek. This is why people like you don't last long.

>$600/day on replacement equipment

Nice delusions. The company would have noticed by now

Multiple companies

Plus I take breaks, I don't do it consistently over large periods of time.

are you talking mostly gayming companies or more specific tech brands with smaller clientele?

Could use some new headphones desu

You see senpai. Why is it even worth arguing and trying to prove what your saying is true to these normies? Even if you prove this one wrong, he will still deny your truth.

You see senpai, there is a balance that you're messing with. That balance right now is telling you to stfu, as that's why the majority of posters here are trying to call you out on your "bullshit" - that's the balance letting you know. Understand that there are people that work, people that welfare, and the select few that take advantage of much more. You've caught yourself in that spot of taking advantage of much more. I'd suggest keeping it that way or else you'll lose many of your other methods.

Sweety.

I guess you're right familia. I've said too much, can't let the normies in on this

>Multiple companies

Oh, you're talking about retail companies.

I thought you were talking about work equipment for the company you work for.

Makes sense now.

>muh secret club

Amazon fraud is pretty normie-tier these days

Not talking amazon although farming kindles was good times

What kind of companies do you target? I wouldn't mind some extra cash

Try everything until something works and then farm it until it can't be farmed 'no mo

thank you for the vague useless info

Life is made up of "secret clubs ", it's what keeps things balanced. We're not talking Amazon. And this is what im talkin' about. You normies think you know and you argue instead of listening, but you're years behind. Seriously though, life is made up of "clubs" and if you don't see this, that's why you're at the place at in life. That's why you'll stay there too.

I'm not going to literally give you a step-by-step guide which will create unnccessary competition for me

Fuckin' disrespectful. How do you get by in life?

What the fuck dude? That *was* good advice.

Lol, whatever dude. Enjoy your fraud, hope you get caught.

Meanwhile, I'm making real connections in legitimate business (a real club)

It actually is.

Nothin' like getting a 65" sample. Takes a few weeks, but hey can't argue free.

Am I right senpai?

you should be in a fucking rape list right now just take a seat and wait for your turn.

What if we're doing both?

What if this is just a part time "job" and we have actual jobs? What if I'm only doing this to pad my broker account?

What if my networth is actually higher than yours?

This thread is autism central. Yes, you can get free shit. I used to work in a call center. Most of the time we would just reship shit because we were lazy and didn't want to argue. Other times it was because the manufacturer gave us a green flag to refund/reship shit for whatever reason, no questions asked. This was mostly because people were getting pissed off that the customer service sucked and contacting corporate all the time.

You can only do this a couple times though. Call centers keep notes in the system. Get maximum value out of this by buying something, claim its broken, have them reship another, claim that ones broken too and tell them you just want a refund. If one representative doesnt do what you want, call back until you find one that does. Some people just take their jobs more seriously than others.

I don't know how you could make any real money doing this though. Like someone else said, you can't hit the same spot multiple times. You also have to pay return shipping if they actually do want you to send the damaged item back. Maybe if you find one with lax procedures and then use family/friends to buy shit too? Idk.

Im pretty sure they already know its just they arent niggers.

Lol, good for you then.

And I don't doubt the networth thing. I'm 21 and just graduated college, I got nothing

Haha. Even though just said you'd do it too if he'd tell you. Get the fuck off kid. If you think that this is "fraud" - that's cute. And if you think this isn't side money for us whom have irl "clubs" like you're "getting into" - that's cute cause' we're already there. People whom do this are beyond above average IQ and have more than one source of income. I'm sure dude you're trying to harass for info has multiple methods that span in multiple channels.

People in this thread are just having delusions about secret clubs and pretending they are pulling off some sort of Wallstreet fraud when really it's just tricking pajeet into giving them an extra pair of shitty headphones

by disrespecting cunts like you

>Pls tell me how, i want free things pls what company what do i say

Why exactly, would you not want to be a nigger?

Enjoy your wageslave job working like a slave. I'm seen the employment poll of this board, most of you faggots aren't even employed(over half IIRC). I'm sure just about anyone here would highly benefit from doing this.

>Try everything until something works

yeah great advice that I could've gotten from google

I would. I still hope you get caught.

Nice IQ boasting, kiddo. Must be hard being a nigger and needing so many sources of income

>You can only do this a couple times though. Call centers keep notes in the system. Get maximum value out of this by buying something, claim its broken, have them reship another, claim that ones broken too and tell them you just want a refund. If one representative doesnt do what you want, call back until you find one that does. Some people just take their jobs more seriously than others.

>I don't know how you could make any real money doing this though. Like someone else said, you can't hit the same spot multiple times.

Oh yes you can.

This shit is like a several billion dollar a year industry.

Sour grapes

Kek. Coming from the tool that was begging to know the methods. Now little Johnny can't get the method, he's flipping shit making fun of "secret clubs". Even though little Johnny says he was getting into some "secret clubs" too irl.

Come on kid - you can't be this butthurt.

Hey man, that's security for you. That's why Chinese Hacker bots are immediately trying to log into your server 1 minute after it comes online

Mmmhmmm, but I'm not in 5th grade senpai.

Work connections aren't secret clubs, they're real clubs. You're reading comprehension is amazing.

And I don't doubt you can make some extra money this way, but as said, it's not much

> So many sources of income
> Bad thing

Oh look at him, he has real estate and a used car lot. What a nigger.

Nice logic senpai.

Doing petty return fraud this much indicates he's probably a nigger with multiple small sources of income. Theft isn't the same as owning real estate.

This might of worked in 2005 not now kid

>Petty fraud

It's pretty significant fampai. Take for example Kindles which have been done for years by hundreds of thousands of people which take a few minutes and re-sell for $200

with a clever comeback like that its hard to tell how old anyone is

>$200
>not petty

Congrats, I guess

How are secret clubs not real clubs?
What just cause you don't know of them?

Secret != Fantasy

Your grade school logic has me confused by your "work connections" being "real clubs", that are not "secret clubs" - that you've related as "irl clubs", that I should be pursuing such as yourself.

>>$200
>>not petty

Done repeatedly

M8 you admitted you just graduated, $200 is probably close to if not the same/more than you make from a day's work.

When I said "real money" what I meant was any significant amount of money. Call centers are not just going to send you an unlimited amount of shit lol. Even the worst call center in the world has safegaurds against this. Now, if you arr talking about identity or credit card fraud? Thats a whole other discussion entirely.

As stated before you inbreed - it's not fraud and this isn't your world, where your methods are our methods.

I make more than double that in a day. And you can't possibly do that very often, as explained here and by many other people that work in call centers

Proud scamming nigger is proud.p

He just graduated and is starting to get his irl connections and real life clubs together. You know he's banking on those Walmart connections senpai.

>it's not fraud and this isn't your world

Proud scamming nigger is proud.

Some retard who works in a call center doesn't know the half of it.

>You can't possibly do that very often
Yeah you can't. I haven't done anything like that, mr officer. I don't know anything about doing multiple electronic items a day for a few months straight, I swear!

>Now, if you arr talking about identity or credit card fraud? Thats a whole other discussion entirely.

That's not to be discluded

I mean I'm just saying when you say Amazon, we say something else, and you still say fraud. It's clear your not getting it for some reason.

> you ask to know of method
> once denied method, you get defensive
> calling people niggers
> saying you're too good

Typical really.

Oh great crime boss, please reveal the secret of getting free shitty headphones from pajeet. I must know the nigger secret! (even though it's already been explained ITT and is brain dead simple)

I mean look at this tryhard.

O wise master, I have since learned I lack the extremely high IQ required for this niggerly work Please forgive me!

this, top kek

It went from:
I'm skeptical, I don't think this works ---> Hmmm Really? Tell me more please, I'd like to make some money ---> You won't tell me? Fuck you nigger i hope you get caught ---> I'm making so much connections in the real world, enjoy your shitty fraud and jail ---> Actually I just graduated college and i'm only 21 and I don't really have anything ---> Actually your fraud barely makes any money probably and you're a nigger

No, it went from a misunderstanding about work equipment and retail electronics to curiosity, to me getting the answer on how to do it, to them bragging about secret clubs and high incomes, to me calling them niggers

And yeah I'm 21 with low networth, I still have plenty of connections and make more money than most people on this board.

And yes, unless you put a lot of effort into being a full-time nigger, your fraud doesn't make that much money. Still enough that I might passively try it though (but oh no, whatever will I do without your high IQ and secret clubs!)

But you don't have the answer. You have an assumption. There's a difference.

>And yes, unless you put a lot of effort into being a full-time nigger, your fraud doesn't make that much money

let's put it this way, it more than covers all of my living expenses and gives me enough money to enjoy myself once in a while(more like a couple times a week).

The rest of my money from other ventures/my job goes directly into my broker account.

You seem to have this flawed misconception that people who do illegal things spend all their money on coke and strippers or some other short-term gratification and don't think for the future.

Oh well, it was only a curiosity. I may have to go through my whole life without being a nigger like you :(

Actually I didn't imply anything about how you spend your nigger money, only how little you make.

Nice reading comprehension though

/thread

>
Call centers are not just going to send you an unlimited amount of shit lol.

Pretty much this. I couldn't see you being able to do it more than a couple times. You would have to keep mining new products/call centers and you would lose money on return shipping on most of them so you could potentially even end up losing money over the long run. In order to make consistent money you would have to find a call center that doesnt want you to ship the defective item back and then use different identities each time you buy a product. You couldn't use the same credit card because if they caught you they could press charges for fraud so you would have to use prepaid ccs. Prepaid credit cards nowadays require an ID and ssn. I just don't see this being a viable way to make an income in 2016.

>I couldn't see you being able to do it more than a couple times

I don't care what you could "see" or not "see", i've done it and so have many other people.

>You couldn't use the same credit card because if they caught you they could press charges for fraud so you would have to use prepaid ccs

No shit captain

>Prepaid credit cards nowadays require an ID and ssn

Really huh? Well I guess I better return all my prepaid cards that I got

>that actually contribute to society

>steals headphones and mice

Kys fampai

So we went from "hey guys I make easy money without fraud that any low IQ retard can do too!" to "well... yea I use both identity and credit card fraud and found a way to get illegal prepaid ccs". This thread really devolved into niggerism pretty quickly.

I really hope you are using a prepaid phone and vpn if you are buying anything online. Plausible deniability just went out the window.

I'm calling bullshit since you don't have an unlimited number of addresses to ship things to. ... wait, you aren't shipping stuff to your ACTUAL address... are you?

Of course not user.

Unlimited addresses don't exist, there's no such thing as reship services that accept packages on your behalf then ship them wherever you want nor are there abandoned/foreclosed houses you can use as a drop...

haha of course those don't exist, drop houses are just a meme, no one uses foreclosed homes as a way of receiving packages anonymously xD

Nobody on this board at least. You would maybe go to that trouble if you were a drug dealer pulling in some serious cash but a small time fraudster trying to get some free headphones? Naw. If you had an enterprise with that level of sophistication involving credit card fraud, identity fraud, drop locations, illegal prepaid credit cards, multiple burner phones and VPNs to change IP addresses, then you would be doing something much more substantial, not this petty shit. You would have to send an ENORMOUS amount of merchandise to be able to be able to make it worth the risk. Plus, do you really think that FedEx, UPS and USPS don't raise flags when a bunch of items are sent to abandoned houses? You seem very clueless to how this actually works tbqh senpai.

Ya, you n' him can speak for yourselfs.

>filename
I kekk'ed hard. This is the most retarded thread on Veeky Forums right now.

They get the items for 1$/piece or less from china which is why they don't bother making you ship it back because it would cost them more to receive and process the item than the item is worth.

You would make more profit by buying the items legitimately from china and reselling them because you would not waste time getting them for free.

I've done this before. I never even returned the item. I think you just need to seem like you have the item and tell them the item model and id. I did it on a shaver. I doubt it works on real electronics like monitors though because they usually want you to send it back so they can refurbish it