Why do people always suggest that I spam my resume all over the place when the only jobs available are ones I know I am...

Why do people always suggest that I spam my resume all over the place when the only jobs available are ones I know I am physically and mentally unable to do (Like fastfood and retail store jobs) because of my anxiety? Shouldn't I only send it to ones I feel I could actually do?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take whatever you can get, subhuman

Because you need a job more than you need to cater to your anxiety.

But if I can't do the job Ill just be fired or quit anyway and it would be such a waste of time on the employeer. If I'm not good enough (and by this I don't mean I'm above it, don't care if my pay is bad, I mean that I'm actually not good at it)

You need to pull your shit together. If you're telling yourself you're physically and mentally unable to do fast food and retail jobs, you're fucked. Figure your life out man. Talk to a therapist and get medicine, start working out, eating better, and talking to more people.

Fucking do something man, cause retardos literally work these jobs. Retardos....are better than you....

STOP FUCKING USING THE CRUTCH OF MUH ANXIETY TO KEEP YOU IN A SAFE LITTLE NEET BUBBLE AND GET THE FUCK OUT THERE AND DO SOME MAN WORK LIKE A MAN WOULD DO. FUCK.

Too many people around though. If there isn't and I'm mostly to myself I can usually do stuff. Like a warehouse or something.

Kek, if you think you can do it or you think you can't do it - you are right. You just need to start with a part-time job, maybe you can do a night shift somewhere so it's not as intense. Noone ever got over any phobias or fears without exposure. This is why trigger warnings just make people more hysterical. Make a choice, be a loser forever or get out of your comfort zone. Failing is always an option, so what if you lose a few jobs on the way? Garbage humans go in and out of entry level jobs constantly, your bosses will not bat an eye at it.

But these are the only kind of jobs I'm ever gonna have then it's too late to utilize any degree I have already. Nor will I ever really have much success as to what I could've had if I was able to start sooner.

If you're physically unable to work in retail and/or fast food, then you definitely won't be up to working in a warehouse.

Thanks OP, you inspired me to not become the horrible person you are. You should stop being everything that you are, but you won't because you can't see the forest for the trees. Enjoy your own personal hell that you made for yourself.

does anyone have any tips on what to do after the interview to help you get a job?

I doubt people responding even know what it's like to have anxiety problems. You can't just "get over it" If it was possibly I already would have you think I do this for fun?

If you keep that attitude you're going to get absolutely nowhere in life.

I'm scared around people too, I started working as a systems admin, and you don't understand the fear I feel when I get a call asking to go into a demo room full of millionaire directors to sort out their shitty mac problem. But you gotta suck it up, because if you don't then you aren't gonna make it. The world doesn't owe you a living, you have to take it

Kind of hard to suck it up when you litterally start to feel sick , possibly have to throw up, turn into a crying litttle pussy because again your body's reacting not that you are actually upset, etc. You can't fucking stop it.
Probably too late for me to really make it much anyway. Just gonna keep being abused with shitty jobs. Really no escape.

There is an escape, just give it a go. I have my first yearly review coming up. Last time I spoke to the bigshots of my company I went red and mumbled my words. But so what? Yeah I make myself look a bit of a tit, but what's the other option? Not working? Then I'd have no money and be struggling. Put yourself through it because if you don't then you're gonna flop. Honestly, it isn't as bad as you think it is. Social anxiety is all in your mind. Yeah it sucks, but you have no other option because this is how the world works. But I guarantee if you don't try you're just going to be bitter, miserable and poor

I already wasted too much time though. I'm just not really cut out for most work.

This. Go see a therapist, see it as an investment

After reading your various responses in this thread i have come to a conclusion that would solve all your problems.
Kill yourself

Take some amphetamines you'll be ok.

A suggestion I would never take no matter how many idiots like you ever suggest it.

Well I do keep on trying to find a job but no good luck yet.

>stims
>anti-anxiety

pastebin.com/4YeJAUbT
This might help in the mean time OP. It is an old guide but I don't think it's totally useless.

I guess some of this is useful or some I knew already. I just always feel like I'm gonna be stuck with me being miserable with working and it being so late in my life that that's all it's ever gonna be.

Nobody said it was for anti anxiety. OP needs some confidence, get jittery enough and the sky is the limit.

Yes fuck my health up even more ... good idea.. not. My health's already fucked up with just the anxiety.

Do you smoke weed? If so, then stop.

Also nobody ever answered as to why it's only ever walmart and fast food jobs I ever see in job listings anyway? There is no such thing as a "job that anyone can do" people do have real issues with certain jobs.

No this is all natural bullshit that I've fought for most of my 30 years of living. Yes I admit I'm 30 , hate admitting it it just reminds me of how much of a careerless loser I am because of shit like this.

Also what if I'm right? I get a job at for example walmart and totally fuck it up or can't handle it because of my health issue then what? I was right and everything was a complete waste of time.

Most people quit their jobs within the first 3 months and rehired from another place within a week. Why the retarded manager hire these people circulating in the job market is unknown to me.

Yeah you see I really hate to just be wasting time trying to basically mail spam my resume to jobs that I can't even do. Trying to play off my strengths (if I even have any that unique anyway) and weaknesses. My major weaknesses is stuff those jobs need you to be great at. I mean I can wish that wasn't the case but that's who I am as a person. I can't really change that.

You're asking for business advice on Veeky Forums. You're already wasting your life. You could at the very least not be a bitch about it and get a job.

I'm lookin though. I just never see much variety in the types of jobs listed.