What are the fundamental differences and similarities between RonPaulCoin and TrumpCoin

what are the fundamental differences and similarities between RonPaulCoin and TrumpCoin

is the fact that RonPaulCoin reached $10 actually enough of a parallel to compare trumpcoin with or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/ethereums-vitalik-buterin-explains-how-state-channels-address-privacy-scalability-1566068
ronpaulinstitute.org/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an user did some research awhile ago that compared the two and he figured out that because of the popularity of the trump meme in relation to the ron paul meme, the popularity of donations to trump in relation to ron paul and the popularity of crypto in relation to back then that the number could actually be much higher than $10

hopefully someone took a screenshot and will post ITT

Exactly, also TrumpCoin is the first campaign-funding coin

I've seen the post, it was like $14.91 from using a "conservative 5x multiplier right?"

I know that Trump and Ron Paul have different meme values and i can see how that definitely has the potential to influence price

do you think the fact that so many are anti-trump could be an issue for the coin? for example dogecoin, everyone (ok not quite) likes (or liked) doge memes, Trump splits the dinner party though.
Also does anyone have data on how many cryptocurrencies there were when RonPaulCoin peaked compared to now?

They both don't do anything, so I guess they are quite similar in the fact that they are only bought by idiots who are just entering crypto. Why would you buy this shit when there is ETH, LTC, EXP, ETC all available which are actually trying to bring something new to the crypto world.

You can kind of think of trumpcoin and ronpaulcoin as a share relative to their market cap.

RonPaulCoin reached $10 but there weren't many coins to begin with and their market cap wasn't that impressive as a result of it.

The Trumpcoin should have a lot more potential because it will likely have increased volume/velocity in trading and people want to support the campaign

>ETH
stopped reading there. Trumpcoin is shit though.

No one can deny that ETH is actually changing the whole of crypto though

ibtimes.co.uk/ethereums-vitalik-buterin-explains-how-state-channels-address-privacy-scalability-1566068

Like vitalik is literally giving lectures to fintech groups here in london on a daily basis and ethereum is literally the basis of and leads the field of distributed ledger systems.

The ETH main chain is regarded as an example of what can be achieved in a byzantine consensus regulated distributed state machine.

you are trying too hard faggot, eth is finished. It solved a problem that never existed in the crypto community in the first place, and their technology is now obsolete and slow as fuck compared to most other crpytos.

What about Putin coins?

you are pathetic, eth is a central bank by that fagot vitalik seeing ppl sucking that faggot cock over the internet makes me want to vomit.
you are faggot

Damn you got shilled hard user. Time to wake up and move on friend. eth is a mess.

the prediction for trumpcoin was 4.17 or hogher for over a month or more
it's literally still in the TCG

that's on like like 60million MK and much more realistic.

Was anyone here on board with RonPaulCoin prior to its growth? Did you actually expect to be profiting or was it just a bit of a laugh?

Was the hype as crazy as trumpcoin hype?

I don't mean to upset the trumpcoiners out there, and by all means tell me why I'm wrong.

ronpaulinstitute.org/
The first and most prominent article on Ron Paul's official website is regarding a Fed-exit, basically withdrawal from a centralised banking system, now i don't know what the article was when RPC was making it big, but this notion is a big part of the Ron Paul identity

now on the other hand, we have Donald Trump's website.
under the POSITIONS tab, our options are
1. pay for the wall
2.healthcare reform
3.US-China trade reform
4. Veteran's administration reform
5.Tax reform

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

basically it caters for TAX CUTS TO THE MIDDLE CLASS, this is all well and good, but far less inclined towards a Decentralized currency.

TrumpCoin's purpose is a donation campaign right? this guy doesn't really need our money though guys, he's got plenty of pennies.

I'm not the most experienced crypto trader, or even trader at all but it seems like drawing parallels between RPC and TrumpCoin may not be so straightforward

Call me a no-coiner, it's all good mates, I own 20,000 Trumpcoins, I'm not anti-Trumpcoin, I'm just curious if anyone else has similar ideas, if so please discuss.

Okay faggots, let me give my opinion and you tell me what you think about it.
We should all be able to agree that this is pump 'n' dump genre. If words don't prove it, actions certainly do because that's what already happened. It is possible to moon again but I believe there is small chance we see that scenario for the reasons below.
The team leading trump coin didn't secure shilling position on reddit.
The team didn't secure Alex Jones shilling trump coin to my best knowledge.
Now, the main reason trump coin has low probability to succeed compared to Ron Paul coin is Ron Paul's unawareness that it is shill. You can see on the video that he didn't approve it directly but because he was in favor of decentralized money system, crypto-coin was a good standing point for him. Because coin got media attention, slight approval of the name of the coin, coin mooned.
There is literally no sane person who can say that fund will be really donated because taking those coins from trump coin would destroy its value incentivizing others to also pull out.
If the closed circle of trump coin shillers is found on Veeky Forums than literally no one thinks about investing in trumps campaign (which would make it kind of legit) but rather everyone just waits it to reach certain price to pull out.
It has no intrinsic value and is doomed to fail.
GG
WP

>it has no intrinsic value

that is exactly what they said about btc when it was just starting

Bitcoin got in first though

what does Trumpcoin offer that Bitcoin doesn't?

I am also curious as to what the general consensus is on why Trumpcoin hasn't mooned yet. I mean sure, we got the 200% spike a few weeks back, followed by a rapid drop, but when are we going "to the moon"
I have been hearing for about three months that Trumpcoin will increase ten fold in the next few weeks.

Voting Edition:

Dude gtfo

Trumpcoin is a political coin that will be donated directly to the Trump campaign. It's a fundraising coin.

Bitcoin is not a fundraising coin. Now yes I know what you're going to say, that you can donate Bitcoin (or just Fiat) directly to the campaign.

But what you dont get is that its a fundraising tool. There are different ways of raising money for a campaign other than just asking for donations.

The "general consensus" on why Trumpcoin hasn't mooned yet is that in some ways, it has already mooned. It depends on your definition of moon. It's gained $300k marketcap within 5 months of its inception, that's pretty good in terms of altcoins.

In fact, there is absolutely no reason for people to abandon the project. I dont understand why there is growing FUD on here. I suspect many people have not been trading crypto so they really dont know how the markets work. The coin is doing fine, in fact it has kept a steady floor at 7k, that is a great sign that there is serious support of the coin.

Given the environment we are in the coin could very well go up x10 in the next weeks to come. We have a good 3 months till the election.

Patience is a virtue in Crypto.

Trumpcoin is actually programmable with dapos and teth token as part if ethereum and POS (proof of stake) so it will have many uses for trump even after election