/TCG/ SUPERPAC IN THE WORKS EDITION

/TCG/ SUPERPAC IN THE WORKS EDITION

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE
Based Dev Team Secures TrumpCoin.com Address W/ Their Own Money
(website content in the works, please use a site below in the interim)

WEBSITES
www.trump-coin.info CoinGecko is like coinmarketcap, but more international friendly (this will help to tap the Chinese market). Email [email protected] - and let them know you want TrumpCoin listed TODAY!

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1556766.0
chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does your mother cry at the fact that you're 28 years old and still a NEET?

ask her that question when he's making her fucking Lexus payment, schleprock

Once the vote is done are they planning to execute the marketing/seo stuff? The chicken thread is still front page

I believe so. There will also be a brand new official ANN.

yes, seo guy posted in an ann over the weekend

Great, time for that all to be put to rest. Bitbobb obviously can't be allowed to win and Depredation hasn't really demonstrated that he would be suitable for treasurer. Anybody know anything about Bitinator?

Beats being a 28 year old wagecuck like the rest of the population.

What is that forum you guys talk about where chicken and signal7 speaks?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.0

Thanks.

>shilling a digital token on the internet which is literally a meme for a president's candidacy is going to make me rich one day
>not endorsed by, or even known by Trump

With your levels of idiocy alone, never mind delusion, how do you even manage to use a computer? I just don't know why you do this. How old are you actually? I take back the 28 year old thing, you can't be older than 15. That or you have very severe autism.

I've just visited the websites again, holy shit. Its a literal fucking empty joke, do you not see this? Its a joke, even the other cryptos with 10 million dollar market caps are irrelevant. There's over one hundred other literallywho cryptos with a bigger market cap than this.

Let me repeat this again, it is a joke, but please dump your NEETbux into it so I can laugh. The best you can hope of any recognition is Trump's legal team shutting this down once he's bothered to know of it.

You're shitting up this already not great board, go back go 9gag please.

Here's some info

morning princess, was wondering when you'd post in this one too
:^)

>wagecuck

While I'm not one, or a NEET, this is just a coping mechanism of chronically depressed NEETs to convince themselves they're doing just fine by having a phone which never rings and and by having their groceries delivered to them so they don't have to go outside all while living on probably below minimum wage.

You are poverty. Selling digital jokes on the internet won't help you.

Is anyone taking and cataloging screencaps?

Thanks. Shame I can't vote

Also here is the duties and elaboration of the Treasury role, as stated by Signal7.

I don't believe that there should be much to worry about if these legal restrictions are in place for the Treasurer.

I don't know where exactly, but I'm sure this board is fully archived. That kind of shit comes in handy later on. Like when /g/ made fun of the iPhone 4 for months on end for being too high-DPI.

I don't care enough to take and organize screencaps, who will I show them to later on? The same delusional people who went with it in the first place? They have no shame and detach themselves from any perceived failure so showing Tumpcoiner screencaps on this board a year from now will do nothing, they would have probably necked themselves by then out of depression anyway.

THIS IS IT FAGGOTS. PUMPTEAM.NET IS HAVING A VOTE FOR WHICH COIN WILL BE PUMPED ON YOBIT AT NOON

VOTE FOR FUCKING TRUMPCOIN OR YOURE A DIRTY NIGGER

https accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSfDuGivXjC-LHjo0KqcPHaZNwzraWBOqRW0O-XTlBVBdLyg3A%2Fviewform%3Fembedded%3Dtrue

yay chickens back...
New thread now

How many times do you say "NEET". Lmao. You're projecting. Damn son. Maybe one day you'll be something more than a sad troll that posts garbage on a thread that is actually trying to do something productive.

>There's over one hundred other literallywho cryptos with a bigger market cap than this.

That means nothing in the world of crypto trading.

Damn man you're a moron. Or maybe just autistic (more projection)?

voted

>tfw voted lite to piss trumpfags off

>tfw forgot I own trumpcoins myself

guys go vote for dread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1556766.0

When this shit going to moon

HOLY SHIT
dread actually running, everyone was fudding for 2 days that he pulled out.

jesus christ thank God

signal did it, the absolute mad man

The absolute

Mad man

>this dump

dread or the forex trader?
who we going for lads.
also
lol @ bitbobbs bio

ZERO

Dread

WHAT IS GOING ON?

It appears some weak hands dumped his coins

Someone sold around 38k on C-cex.

we are redistributing coins to newly interested people and despite all the coins being dumped temporarily lowering the price...the price will be back above 7k say in time for super.

screen capture this

remember this isn't an unlimited coinsupply project scam like eth.

we need some of these dinosaur old wallets that were hoarding to let new entries in and build interest. coin can't grow with half the coins held by whales tb,h,fa,m

If someone has the ability to do it wouldn't be a bad idea to have bots promoting the coin in stream/youtube chats for the convention.

Missing out on some good promotional opportunities here

Plus look at the price, it's still at 7k, that's an iron clad floor it's not breaking below that.

Here we go again, the fake Bitbobb shilling on Yobit telling everyone that the price is crashing

its ok once we moon seige's voice will be drowned out

need buy support tb,h fa,m

Such a load of bullshit.

>8 people voted.
Wow. You guys are bigtime now.

House of cards, meet breeze.

Alright lads strap in

Remember what happened last time someone organized a pump here?

jack shit

It's already starting. Check out the candlesticks on yobit

Website source?

teampumpdotnet

Bad lie, friend

Cool, the shitty yobit pump team

Why are there so many that are just vehemently against this coin? They have literally nothing to gain while we have so much to gain.

This is what happens when you buy at 20k sats and sell at 6k. It's unfortunate. This happened to Veeky Forumsqueen aka Seige.

Well to be fair alot of it is conducted by just one guy. The Bittbob on Yobit is a fake, he is the same guy as Parwez who is Seige on the forums. The guy even created his own twitter to spam how Trumpcoin is a scam.

I dont know, he could be either a paid provocateur or he's truly some nut with way too much time on his hands. I mean he basically spends all day bashing the coin. He's a nutjob...there are other people that bash the coin now and then but then there is Seige who takes it to another level.

Read the thread the site was posted earlier. I messed up the word order. It's pumpteamdotnet
High levels of estrogen fuel the shit posting

You're right. I'm bored with way too much time on my hands. Sure is fun to, ain't it?

When you retire young and have a physical disability it's easy to get bored.

>tfw your day will never simply consist of waking up, brewing up a cup of coffee and rolling up your sleeves and doing nothing else but shit post a coin that tried to welcome you, 8 hrs a day, everyday

They feel the alex jones fake hype is a betrayal by anyone involved in the coin past or present. It's cantstump who is to blame and chicken for his bitbobb tier tantrums. Chicken only slightly redeemed himself when he took back control and handed it to signal.

Pump teams earning their name with those 2.5 coin buys. They control this market

There was no "betrayal." The guy got pushed off the show, it happens. We've moved past that. In fact Signal mentioned that he has been in contact with Robert David Steele and that Robert is very interested in the coin. So there is no betrayal there.

These people are either against Trump politically, or are nutjobs. Take your pick.

I did work a full time job when i made this post i actually just quit yesterday and im headed to washinton on friday :)

-bitinator ill be back in alaska in september

Haha that's awesome. I hope you're ready for what's coming tomorrow lol.

MAGA MASA MCGA

Why they do that?

That's what they said yesterday

what in the fuck did he mean by this?

oh and go vote if you haven't done already, if you're a new account you can write in your pick at the bottom.

Do it

Green trade history looks nicer than red

Is trump going to be put on a new exchange tomorrow?

new exchange tomorrow?

I was just saying i had a full time job but i dont anymore i quit...,im going to washinton in friday

Why does it seem like everyone involved with Trumpcoin possesses some level of mental retardation?

You write like someone with an extremely tenuous grasp of the english language

sig writes fine, dread writes well, video guy seems gtg.

I'm not convinced bitbob isn't a Paki with a rape shack, however

Top kek

He would treat you tenderly lad and pay you in only the finest, freshly mined quartz, fit for a biz queen.

This coin isn't bad per se, the tech is decent, not heavily premined, cool name, proof of stake could use a good coin.

but i think it's too little too late to make money off this project. they didn't capitalize when the chance presented itself.

I have no doubt it'll be successful longterm, but successful as a project but not with mega price increases.
think dgb, still going strong, decent community, stable, but nobody is getting rich

sorry trumpers

bitbobb's t shirt machine

can any of you meme magicians make a trump in the style of pic related

>All these noobs that don't realise trumpcoin, putin coin and billary coin were all made by the same people over at r/cryptowolves to take their money
How does it feel, knowing you are literally being BTFO by Plebbit? Enjoying every last bit of this ride

>le epin all altcoins are a highly coordinated scam may-may
I'll bring a telescope and peep you from the moon :^)

[citation not found]

is that like the exact subreddit or just a buzzword for similar ones?
because I'm a member of that subreddit and the .onion site and literally none of that is true

I am us citizen i only know english language you faggot

>r/cryptowolves shills in full damage control
lmao
It's ok anons, just came by because of moral reasons to give a wake up call to half-smart people. The rest who are stupid enough to fall for this kind of deserve to lose their money

BEAUTIFUL new block explorer built by Banzai.

chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

Woot woot!

MOON?

well now these boys are getting serious. piece by piece the ship is being assembled. I've never been to the moon before. I wonder what it'll be like.

>everyone investing in Trumpcoin is an idiot
>you're being psyop shilled by a highly coordinated team of 'crypto wolves'
pick one

What is this?

Dread came thru, who blew him to make him change his mind, whoevers mom it was, thank you!!

Idiots. no contest.

Whats the .onion url

If they are pumping trump they are failing at it

>[citation STILL not found]
M8, step it up..

they succeeded in luring faggots into buying

one of you shills already admitted he is part of it When people lie they always let out part of the truth, sarcasm especially betrays liars in uncountable ways

whatever user, your choice. Just don't say I didn't warn you

>the shitty of trumpcoin

Seriously... you're posting no proof senpai, do you get that? Like the FUD is more obvious than the moon on which we will land.

whatever you say, pal.

they know the survey results before everyone else. The have bought before the pump was announced and now are dumping. After the pump time is finished and people have sold all their coins at a loss they will actually pump it. You will buy in again and give them even mroe money. It's really simple and I wonder how people can fall for this shit.