Looking for partners

Im an android app developer without a degree so no one is hiring me. Is anyone looking to partner with someone like me on some project? Plus points if the project can generate at least a little income soon.

Post contact details

[email protected]

I have a billion dollar idea and no skill whatsoever. And Im afraid of sharing it with you

Samesies OP. I even have an app on the playstore yet them motherfuckers wont hire me.

ok nothing i can do about that

so u looking for a partner?

OP, I'm a little busy right now but I'll e-mail you soon. I'm a software developer and contractor and I could use somebody like you if you have the right skills.

Are you comfortable with writing clean code and able to detect memory leaks and fix them if necessary? Do you do test driven development? Are you familiar with Robotium or other testing frameworks?

We can work out some kind of partnership if you are interested.

unfortunately not friend. if you do want to be noticed you should make a little app on your own and put it in play store then on your resume.

yea i've published 2 apps and made 2 for clients. No one gives a fuck because i dont have a degree.

Hey yeah I can do all those things. Message me your proposition please.

>[email protected]
Great! I'll e-mail you in a couple of hours.

great!

I'm gay!

Im a designer i could help with the look.

Kek

Hope you enjoy working for nothing op. You'll get equity in a zero value company

Well he didnt email so that sucks.

If you could make another snapchat saving app again and sell it I guarantee you could make six figures, easy

my project has nothing to do with snapchat, that photo was just lying around in my pics folder so i used it.

What kind of partner is being looked for here?

>if u have a project you're working on and can use another coder or maybe you can work on iOS but not android and need a android dev etc.

I'm just a developer that's been looking for a project to join. I can program native windows (C++/C#), IOS/Android, or web (PHP/C#). Not currently pioneering any new apps, although I've had a couple ideas I've thought about pursuing.

welp leaving this thread now. couldnt find anything. my email is in the third post.