$NXTD Thread

Priming engines for lift-off Edition!

Who are $NXTD?
>NXT-ID is a security technologies company that encompasses secure digital payment, encryption and biometric identification.

What's new/topical?
>Preorders have begun for their new smart wallet (the wocket). Although it's a bit gimmicky, they've already received well over 50,000 orders, and it's valuation is currently $15m (more than half their current market cap)
>They recently acquired LogicMark, LLC, a leading provider of unmonitored personal emergency response devices (PERS), for $20m. LM's net revenue in 2015 was $12m.

What's their 1yr Price Target?
>Currently, $NXTD has a 1yr price target range spanning $3.00, $5.86 & $6.00

When should I buy?
>Significant gains aren't expected until their next PR. It's likely to see a gradual upward climb until then. Don't rush, maybe try to enter around the .47 mark.

How much should I invest?
>Only as much as you are willing to loose.

Disclaimer
>Please note this stock isn't a pump n' dump. Please conduct your own research before making purchasing decisions.

Other urls found in this thread:

ftsenews.co.uk/2016/07/20/new-broker-ratings-for-nxt-id-inc-nxtd-10/
wocketwallet.com/blogs/reviews
onlycoin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Recent broker ratings:
ftsenews.co.uk/2016/07/20/new-broker-ratings-for-nxt-id-inc-nxtd-10/

Why do you think this is a good stock? It looks really bearish to me.

>going this far out of your way to shill your terrible stock

I'll give you credit there.

I don't want to convince people to buy it, I was hoping for more of a discussion with those who are interested or already own it.

>What's their 1yr Price Target?
>>Currently, $NXTD has a 1yr price target range spanning $3.00, $5.86 & $6.00

I got in at .46, they didn't even have a PR or anything. Hope to see some of you in space by Monday.

>Looks at chart
>Oh gee, every time it moves up on volume, gives up all its gains.
>Mkt cap 30m
>bid-ask spread wider than a tranny hookers asshole
>not a pump n dump

Yeah, not for me

Damn, I tried all day to get shares at .46 but couldn't get any.
Oh well, maybe it's for the best. Think I'll sell what I have tomorrow.

Penny stock shills are out again.

Only buy blue chip fellas.

Just to clarify, I got in at .4678 etc.

toot toot, gonna hold on this and go to the moon later this year

.70 by next week

>Muh 3%
Just leave it in saving then

You're kidding right? What are you 18? Can you not invest properly yet? If you would have invested in Walmart back in November you would have seen a 30% growth to today AND be getting dividends to throw at penny stock fags like you.

Keep on keeping on with muh penny stocks like Turtle Beach kiddo.

nice edgelord gif faggot

If you invested in Microsoft or many other big names you would have seen a 3% growth. You can go back and do the same thing with pennystocks that had gainz captain hindsight

You're stupid as fuck lol. Blue chip stocks have made an average of 7% returns so far this year and the year isn't even over yet. At this rate it will be well over 10%. I don't know where you are getting this 3% meme from.

no need to get salty friendo, I did the same thing you did by pulling gainz from a random stock that in no way reflects the average. GFY

>I did the same thing you did
Except that I am not the same person you were responding to. Lrn2ids lol. Investing in the Dow30 is a little more agressive than the s&p but it is a pretty safe bet since they are all blue chip stocks. Yoi don't need to pick one, it diversifies for you. If there is a circumstance where they are all down it means most likely the economy is fucked and penny stocks wont be doing too well either.

>nice edgelord gif faggot
>I have nothing of value to say about investing or stocks in general
You called out blue chips, I shared with you one of the ultimate blue chip stocks and you got BTFO. Even if you missed the mark in November after WMT got btfo and started this year in January you could have made 20%+. It doesn't take a genius to see opportunity when a big company has a bad run they always turn around.

Let me guess how you invest though: Robinhood general.

>He doesn't get his stock picks months in advance at objectiveforex

blog.objectiveforex.com/p/stock-pick-ideas.html

>negative operating margin
>negative return on equity
>negative gross profit
>eight times as much debt as cash
>negative cash flow
This is an absolutely garbage stock. Even their book value reflects how fucking terrible they are: $0.01.

fucking brilliant

>b-but muh quick penny stock gains!
Poorfags, when will they learn?

Alright , so reading through this thread, it looks like OP painted NXTD as a gold mine stock
And the guys on this thread are saying it's actually a shit stock. Thoughts?

TL:DR
If it delivers it goes to the MOON.
From PR it seems like most things have been set up for the deal with worldventures, but there are more stages of uncertainity that need to be surpassed, that's the bet with this stock.

where is the best place to read about a specific stock

Is there a specific website you guys use instead of just googling said stock?

I've just seen some random news here and there on random sites.

You might want to check some news on google "news" section, and stocktwits a.k.a. stockyids

where'd you get that information? I'm totally new to this and am watching a video that specifically notes these types of findings, but NASDAQ earnings reports doesn't pull any information

from what posted, this stock is going nowhere but down.

fuck man i have over 1000 shares.
hope you are both wrong.

Hope I am too! We all want quick, easy money. I would be a little hesitant about it

I just wanna know where the fuck he found that.

Are you familiar with finviz? Their screener has some EPS numbers similar to that.

NXTD has just started doing the stuff with worldventures, they already had 50,000 orders in the last two months. Only earnings soon will tell

No, this is actually my first time at Biz

I came here to get my feet wet, watch videos, and read about trading/finance.

Some people are saying it'll climb to $1 soon, so if you've got 1000 shares, enjoy your $500 payout.

Do you really have to pay fucking 50% tax on share profits when you trade in Australia? and then potentially more when it comes time to doing tax depends on the amount you earn per year? is there even any point investing your money into shares after this fucked up tax that comes after it? like what the fuck is that shit it seems pointless to study all those hours to trade and gain profit for it to be all collected back at the end of the financial year...
not that I have the money but if I had 100,000 and put it on a /secure stock such as commenwealth bank and sold after making a 1% profit (just an example) does this mean I made 1000 but after tax it only is about 500 profit? seems alot to risk for such small profit
fuck someone reply, someone punch me in the fucking throat

>Mkt cap 30.05M

LOL fuck off OP pump and dump scum

here are "reviews" for their flagship product; the Wocket Wallet. wocketwallet.com/blogs/reviews

notice anything? each review is by a 'woman' who says it would make a neat-o christmas gift for a man and it's great for a purse too!!!

not only is the OP a lousy shill but the company is lousy at shilling their own lousy product.

it's a $175 joke wallet.

that's not what they are working on with worldventures, they are making the new FLYe smartcard with the size and formfactor of a regular credit card.

someone tell me how this shit works with tax

Anyone pushing for penny stocks is trying to pump and dump.

i dont understand what penny stocks encompass anymore. some say its under $1 some say its under $5

And?

If you can make 10% - %50 on some throwaway money then, why not?

>it's a $175 joke wallet.
I don't know, it seems just dumb enough for millennials to work

the wocket wallet is complete shit, but sign me the hell up for the flye. Too bad world ventures has fucking exclusive rights to sell it

>
>>nice edgelord gif faggot
>>I have nothing of value to say
> about investing or stocks in
> general
> You called out blue chips, I
> shared with you one of the ultimate
> blue chip stocks and you got
> BTFO. Even if you missed the
> mark in November after WMT got
> btfo and started this year in
> January you could have made 20%+.
> It doesn't take a genius to see
> opportunity when a big company
> has a bad run they always turn
> around.
>
> Let me guess how you invest though:
> Robinhood general.>muh robinhood meme

You degenerate fucks think paying for commissions somehow makes you a superior investor l0l

Yahoo Finance key statistics

Literally the new mnkd but may be the new ceru as well. I'm trying to use it by just abusing the pump and dump rubber banding. Nice babby gains without having to waste day trades. This is true gambling though

And I bet you think gambling is a legit form of investing kek.

A $5 trading fee is literally what I wipe my ass with after taxes so I can throw it on Robinnoob peons like you.

I've been seeing most people say theres going to be an acquisition or PR announcement tomorrow or something

Yes, either that or early next week. This thread has just turned into penny stock bashing, the potential profitability of this company is very real. Also an acquisition would likely have a $1ish payout.

Fucking retard, he's already made 13% in just one night of trading. That's better than 1.5 years of "safe investment". So long as you have an understanding of a companys position and the market itself, there's no reason not to play with penny stocks. It's only gambling if you go in blind per some recommendation on Veeky Forums (like what so many retards do with cryptos, and did with $MGT after it peaked)

onlycoin.com/
Hasn't coin done exactly what this company did but better?

If you sell at a gain the capital gain is considered taxable income. You are taxed on your taxable income at your marginal tax rate.
In Australia, if you hold a capital asset for over one year and sell for a gain, only 50% of that gain is considered taxable income.

Haha, okay lad. Keep searching for the ticket to the treasure cruise. You won't find it digging through shit penny stocks like OP's pump and dump.

I'm not look for 3000% gains in a month. Just making 10-20% off my day/week trades is enough to make some decent money on the side. I really don't get why this is so frowned upon on Veeky Forums. If you've got $60,000 to invest in Walmart, good for you. Since I'm a reasonably small fish, I don't see how playing in the safe market would be all that beneficial. Might as well just leave it in savings.

>I'm not looking