I make over $50,000 per month at 26 years old. Ask me anything

I make over $50,000 per month at 26 years old. Ask me anything.

How?

how many generations back does your families money go ?

I've made it myself since 21. $50,00 per month is the most I'm making now and until it's over. I started at ~$6,000 per month. My father works on a crane and my mother works at a mall. I wish I had family money.

I own several businesses, some related to software engineering, mostly professional services that are only accessible via subscriptions. You see how this can grow exponentially and why what I make is possible. I basically siphon money out of other companies and pocket 90% of it, if you want the face of it. That's about 75% of my income.

>I basically siphon money out of other companies and pocket 90% of it, if you want the face of it. That's about 75% of my income.

So basically you're just a parasite who has never done a day's of hard work in his life?

Did you go to college? How much money did you start out with?

>accessible via subscriptions
how many customers do you have? and how expensive are these subscriptions?

How complex are your services? I used to get hung up thinking companies wouldn't pay for basic services, but after a stint at a publicly traded company, I see that most companies can barely take care of the basics with technology.

OP, tell us more if u don't mind.. what sort of "professional services" and deeper details like what type of software work u do in your software engineering? We're not rich guys/biz oriented, any advice u give would be appreciated!

What skills would you attribute most of your success to?

help me make money

why are you too retarded to not be putting that shit into property, shares or at the very least a term deposit.

Define "hard work" please.

I didn't go to university and I really wanted to. I will, eventually. I started with a few thousand.
Yearly, they are over $100. Monthly, they are over $20. I'm not going to be too specific. I know how good some fellows are here at social engineering. The subscriptions have varied in the middle five digits and low six digits, slowly growing.

I'm not giving any more information related to what I'm involved with. It would be too obvious who I am.

When I was in middle school, I started working out via body-weight exercises in my bedroom. Unknowingly to me at the time, I was training myself to do things even if I didn't feel like doing them. It developed into other areas in my life and has been sort of my ethos, if you'd like. it gave me a "just do it" attitude in the right ways. Discipline is easily the most important. I hate motivation. It's simply the spark-plug in the engine that is your brain. Your discipline is what carries you.

Go into software and really work at it. Trust me. Trust me. Trust me. It is a low cost vehicle. You can learn from your computer chair. You have nothing to lose. Many well known entrepreneurs feel the same way.

Do you work for Tanda?

>Feb 12, 2016

Post recent balance

I was wondering if someone else was going to notice this and bring it up.

How much of your work is outsourced?
How good are you with software development yourself?

Your discipline answer vexes me desu. I'm Veeky Forums and having discipline is a trait shared by anyone who isnt a nu-male.

I'm guessing OP is selling anti-virus/anti-malware software? Seems to be a good subscription model that retards buy into because of fear.

Software dev reporting in, only banking £130k a year though which after tax makes me poor.

holy shit, well done son. that number looks so delicious sittin there all on its lonesome... mabye you should add another digit in there... get one of those sexy 7 digit numbers going...

> only banking £130k a year though which after tax makes me poor.

qlQR makes a good point, OP youd be getting taxed like 50% of everything you make. mabye you should get out of aus and go to luxembourge or some shit

I make over $50,000 per day.

Ask me anything.

Do you want a butler?

No questions, just wanted to say well done if legit and you didn't just temporarily change it in the browser.

Why on earth would you keep that much wealth liquid? Especially considering the sub 3% return you're probably getting on that account.

This

This is spot on.
I can have a lot of motivation, but that always vanishes after a bit.
How do I get more disciplined without lifting (health issues)?

Please link your business website or Linkedin profile.

>trusting a nigger who used inspect element to change the value

lol , if ur that rich then prove it by taking a picture of one of the rich items you have in your house

Hey man

Dont let these non believers get you down, the reason all they know how to ask is how and what you have to prove is because they aren't motivated enough to get out there and start doing something, then another thing and growing.

Props for making it this far, I want to see you hit another three zeroes after that $50,000 a month.

Good luck, and godspeed user.

Can you be my sugar daddy?
Thx much love,
Chad.

your talking about lottery shit.
/thread.

>I know how good some fellows are here at social engineering.

You already gave away enough info to find out what you do.

Is anyone going to call OP on his bullshit? The date is Feb 16, 2016. You guys are getting trolled. This is some /b/ level trolling and you guys fell for it. At 50k a month he would be known to the media for his darling tech startup. This is board is filled with retards.

is the cost of kneepads and lip balm included or excluded in the $50,000?

Where'd he get the pic? GRIS doesn't show shit.

How do you plan to invest it, or are you going to start other companies?
Also, how did you get into contact with your clients (the companies) that you deal with? Email, skype?