Two words. Chinese food drive-through

Two words. Chinese food drive-through.

panda express?

OP
YOURE A FUCKING GENIUS

WHAT A FUCK WHY DOESNT THIS EXIST YET

A cuisine that is based on rice, noodles,and meat chunks slathered in grease or sauce, that exclusively requires utensils to eat.

>drive through
>to eat in your car
>possibly while driving.

Idk this doesn't seem like it'll work

This.

>"2 words"
>it's 4 words.
>3 words if you never graduated second grade to know that a dash doesn't make it one word.
>retarded idea
Yeah it's Veeky Forums

Because it does exist.

I thought about this.
The key is to have a mini buffet in the kitchen, that way you can quickly load food as they order it.

I have a better idea. Healthy food drive through. Fruits, veggies, salads, wraps, grilled chicken, salmon, sandwiches, etc. A lot of people usually dont get fast food because its unhealthy and bad for you. They also sometimes dont want to go into a physical place like Subway or Flame Broiler because it is inconvenient. Make a convenient, healthy, alternative to fast food and it doesnt even need to be cheap to work.

It's called Panda Express.

Two words. Grocery store drive-through.

You order shit online then go pick it up

Two words

Make America great again!

>a dash doesn't make it one word.
But it does. I learned about compound words in the second grade.

There are several of these by where I live.

>healthy
How many healthy joints have succeeded?
All we hear on the news is
>chipotle
>shake shack
>five guys
>chick-fil-a
None of which are healthy.

On the spectrum of what burgerlords eat, it's definitely on the healthy side of the spectrum.

Burgers think a PJ&J sandwich is healthy.

here's an idea: drive through alaskan crab legs

I'm American, and drive around to grocery stores to stock Pepsi products. 2/3 people in the stores are fat and that's not an exaggeration

Surprised nobody noticed the op posted a picture of kfc in the op

I lived in Japan for a semester last year.
I think I saw a dozen genuinely fat (more than just "chubby") people in four months and most of them were foreigners.
Japanese people eat a lot of lean protein and walk or bike everywhere.
Ever since I came back I've been disgusted by Americans. Why are we so terrible as a culture?

>what is kfc?

Because people get mildly addicted to sugary, fatty, and salty foods, and so corporations take major advantage of this. Children are basically brainwashed from a young age to want to buy junk and fast food, and their parents feed them that slop because they were raised the same way.

Combine that with the fact that America has a massive amount (as well as variety) of food and drinks, the fact that people sit around all day, and boom, nation of fatasses.

But Japanese people also eat those foods. It's not hard at all to find oreos or pringles in Japan, plus plenty of native junk food. When Japanese people eat bread, it's usually white bread, which is just pure carbs. White rice is similarly devoid of actual nutrition, and in fact tends to make you hungrier when you eat it, which can lead to overeating.
And yet they are fit as a culture despite having cars, television, video games, and all that stuff that makes Americans fat and lazy.
Is it because of all the fish?

That's a good point, and a question that I don't have the answer to.

Maybe the japs are just educated better on nutrition or something

>chinese food
>its all deep fried shit

nice "chinese" food there