How can I make 300€/month or 10€/day passive income? Will starting a Youtube channel cut it?

How can I make 300€/month or 10€/day passive income? Will starting a Youtube channel cut it?

It's what I need for my "ideal" life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-yqiw6YzI
youtube.com/user/AjedrezEnEspanol/about
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youtubing isnt "Passive" income. You have to consistently update your channel with new videos and balance quality and quantity to make a successful place people want to revisit.

Do the Youtube videos make themselves?

Bruh Ive had a youtube channel for over a year and I spam that shit everywhere and so far I only have 300 or so subs and made probably $60 that I cant even claim

i only upload 1 video a month and get that, but takes me at least 1 week to finish the video

once i have enough videos, the passive views will be enough to give me at least 200-300 a month granted without even uploading

will not post niche or youtube channel

how many views/subs do you need before youtube starts giving you money?

I want to know your channel. Sounds like you do low freq hi quality and I do low quality hi freq

Almost immediately. If I remember correctly it took probably 2 weeks for me being able to monetize and I probably had 20 or so daily views at that point

What if I told you there was a way you could easily make that much using only advertising and some basic supplies without ever having to leave your bed? It's simple, really!

Just exchange your kneepads for a supply of lube and a back pillow.

by trading in ETC

You need about 100-150k€ in capital. Invest it in some fund, and collects that amount in dividends.

as soon you make a channel .. they are trying to encourge people to post that 1 video that goes viral

but the trick is that it never goes viral and if you thinking of long term thing, youtube only pay you if you made a 100$

i believe the rate is 1k view = 1$(???) i think it depend on monetizable views ??

so most people retirement plan ?

Its on a per 1k monetized view mark. it is usually $1-1.50 but mine has been shit of late. Literally 30 cents if that. Its horrible

Yes I'd second this. Investment funds are the way to go, don't bother with this YouTube shit, it's far from passive

i never tried that youtube thing seriously but even when messing around playing video games with my friend and i recorded shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-yqiw6YzI

all i did is post it into subreddit with a shitty clickbait title and post in Veeky Forums in one of the early thread post with a picture of the hero and got over 1.3k view for a 30 second video that required no effort at all

and got me that sweet sweet 1.50$ that i can never claim from youtube

Yeah I post my shit on subreddits and get banned so...

why did they ban you ?? what kinda subreddit you were posting at ?? what did you do ?

mods don't ban OC because reddit lives and bread on OC

NBA, NBA 2K

Invest 2k in blue chip stocks.

wait what the hell? how do i claim youtube money then

will .. sorry im not a sport guy so i can't help you there

you need to make a total 100$ for youtube to send you money.

it can be in 1 day or 12 month doesnt matter, as soon you reach 100$ benchmark youtube send you the money

the idea is to prevent every asshole from "you own me 3.57 $ youtube !!!"

why don't you just work in a bar 1 night per week?

Forgot a 0 there, friendo?

I made a youtube channel making educational videos back in 2010, i still have my youtube partner deal and although i don't make videos anymore i still collect some money.

i think if you want to start and get some people to follow you, you need to find something that they can relate to or you can target a niche audience.

i was a chess expert back in the day and saw a lot of youtube chess channels in english, but noone of them in spanish (my native language). therefore, i started a youtube chess channel solely in spanish, with the vision of it being as tidy, organized and informative as the english-speaking ones. luckily people liked it and i was able to monetize my vids.

i think at my highest point, uploading a video every three days, i was making about 7-8 dollars a day.

my channel stats:

youtube.com/user/AjedrezEnEspanol/about

Also, youtube pays mostly through western union, and depending on the country they might really fuck you up in taxes (if your country is already registering "youtubing" as a paid job)

So I made a YouTube channel when I was in middle school that got a couple hundred views on videos. I recently checked back and found that some of the videos has hundreds of thousands of views. Is there any way to get something out of that? It seems the views stopped coming in a while ago.

you can make 300 a day camwhoring

Unfortunantly not. You can probably monetize them and get views now but its weird to think shit quality videos from 7 years ago are popular. I posted a happy wheels video where my PC could barely run it and I got close to 25k views. My brother posted vids of his screen playing MW3 and some guy wanted to make vids with him. That guy now has nearly 500k subs, and is estimated to make 10k to 150k (most likely 40k) a year from ads, plus he also has sponsorships

Yeah. It was a 3 second loop with YouTube's royalty free music over it and it has around 700k views. Another has 300k and another 600k. I'm disappointed those videos got so many views. They're total shit too.

Even though its not much I have a video from 7 years ago of a Weird Al song and the background is an MS paint picture and a slightly altered one on like 10 seconds loops. How does it have almost 2k views