Know you fucks all love money and want to be rich. Ask someone dating the daughter of a billionaire anything...

Know you fucks all love money and want to be rich. Ask someone dating the daughter of a billionaire anything. It is an interesting world.

im sorry user.. Ivanka is already married

Try r9k

Seek help

How did you meet her?

How can you afford to live up to her lifestyle standards?

What is so different? I don't think they have vastly different lives.

We met at a high school football game when we were younger and have always been together.

My family is in the same tax bracket as hers(1%, whatever you want to call it), though much much closer to absolute poverty than her wealth. So I can afford to do some stuff for her but the expensive stuff is always just financed by her.

The shit her family owns...helicopters, thousands of acres of land, absolutely mindblowingly huge houses(one is 50k+ square feet), boats, jets, so many dozens of cars... It is enormously different. Her family is essentially being raised by a crew of staff and that part is a little unfortunate but it is an almost unimaginable way of life.

They have a lot of things, but what does it change concretely? You can only be in one car at a time.

Which billionaire is it?

How long have you been coming to Veeky Forums? Why do you do so, what value do you see in it?

What's your family's net worth?

Does she ever give you money?

Do either of you have jobs?

>inb4 "I'm here for the memes"

Her sister said something that a friend and I thought was hilarious...she referred to a flight one of us was going on as "flying public".
It's symbolic of the broader effects that massive wealth has on your world view.

Make no mistake, the wealth concretely changes you as an individual. (also I think more often than not wealth is bad for a child's development)

It changes how people deal with their lives too, and what they're able to deal with in the first place. Her sibling has a profound sense of entitlement. I think she's a little obsessed with ownership too.

But besides all of this...we all go on a lot of vacations and do too many drugs probably. We went on like 10 flights over a span of like two weeks. When the warriors lost the chip I got drunk on champagne in the sauna. It's just concretely a different world filled with people, who the money made develop differently, and absurd possessions and activities.

proof of any of this? or are you going to keep stroking that imaginary dick of yours?

I'm not trying to insult you. but, the reputation this website has deems stories like this to be not true

We have had people of all sorts claiming different things on Veeky Forums over the years, none have yet to submit any legit proof

I've done volunteer work overseas in the past and seen some pretty shit poverty. I've always thought I'd one day take my kids to volunteer overseas to try and diminish any entitled faggot attitudes they may develop.

Send me money so I can finally move out of this hellhole with my girl and I'll make the world grow out of the Age of Anxiety.

0% chance I'm disclosing who it is sorry man.
I mostly come to Veeky Forums because you guys are funny. I go on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and /pol/ because they're hilariously contorted versions of things I enjoy in real life. Sometimes surprisingly intelligent and insightful comments are made though.

My family's net worth must be around 5 million. It's difficult to say because my parents are divorced.

She's loaned me money but has never just given me some. In fact she buys me things less often than I buy her things...she mostly makes me gifts, which I love.

I have an internship currently and it is my first job. She has never had a job. We're both in college.

What does her family think of you because you have less wealth than they do?

I couldn't agree with you more. As a pretty young kid(11 or so) I did a mission trip to Latin America and gave food to extremely poor kids my own age. Very formative experience. My mom used to make my siblings and I clean up the beach by our beach house after the fourth of July.

While I'm extremely lucky, I hate entitled little shits. I think my girlfriend does even more

Have you had a Christmas together yet?

>in front of her family
>give her tiny diamond earrings
>she gives you a Lambo, Aspen trip, another Lambo
Lol inb4 cucked hard by her former pro tennis instructor

Her family is what some might call "new wealth". Her dad is from a middle class family(almost certain he had less growing up than I did) and is entirely self created. There's no air of classist elitism whatsoever from the family.

We've had christmas together maybe five times. Once with her dad and us. She got a very small silver necklace. She usually doesn't get any gifts from him. Interestingly enough I have gotten her much nicer jewelry than her dad has.
And I don't get any gifts like that either. She will make me something or get me an xbox game or something.

also fuck aspen. fuck a lot of rich people culture in general

Hey, hey...hey rich boy, send me money. C'mon send me some pretty money.

How does it feel knowing that nothing you've ever owned, bought, or gifted to someone was yours and earned by you?

How does it feel never knowing what work is?

OP, What do you think differentiates poor people and rich people when it comes to entrepreneurship?
>Basically I'm asking what are some outlooks or insights about making money that rich people all know that most people don't?

Where do the jetset go nowadays? When you guys want to go out and party elsewhere in the world, where do you go?

What does she think of conspicuous displays of wealth? You mention she makes you gifts, does that show that because money is plentiful she's less impressed by ostentation than... say... most people on Instagram?

With regards to that "Flying Pubilc" quip, do you think that is emblematic of ignorance? (Not stupidity or lack of education, but innocent ignorance) Like does she actually understand how the work works beyond her bubble?

And finally, who's her favourite designer? Pic related is my fav label.

Why havent you gotten her pregnant?

This is the only question I had

I go to a top university because of my ability and the work I've put towards it.
After I go to law school I'll start "earning" things and they'll be "mine".
Your definitions of ownership and work are interesting. From your comment it seems though you're angry some people are born with greater privilege so rather than coming to terms with it you try to feel as though they are at a disadvantage rather than yourself. I wish you luck in your perspective.

I have no fucking idea about entrepreneurship. However success in entrepreneurship is far far easier with capital and connections.

We mostly go to music festivals. Being in college parties are never far to begin with.

She thinks ostentatious displays of wealth denotes some serious character flaws. I think she is very right. People who derive their value from the wealth of their parents are empty boring superficial people.

And yes the "flying public" thing is absolutely 100% emblematic of ignorance. She has no understanding of the world beyond her bubble. This other girl has never been removed from the wealth of her family.

She doesn't ever buy anything designer. I think she has a prada bag she never uses but it was a gift from a family friend. I tried to make her buy something designer when we were on 5th Ave in NYC once cause fuck it but she wouldn't have it

I love this girl because of who she is despite of everything she comes from. She is an absolute contradiction. It's almost as though her personality is a reaction against whatever someone may suppose her to be, and not in a way as though shes incompletely trying to make up for it out of insecurity. Almost every person I know is more materialistic than this girl. I'm so happy there's a person with that sort of wealth like this.

Thanks for the questions, great ones.

hay give me a thousand dollars so I can start investing, I'll put a sharpie in my pooper.

Are you scared of spiders?

I don't fucking have a thousand dollars dude.

Only if they get on me unnoticed

This

>Doesn't have a thousand dollars
>Is in the 1%

I find that unlikely, the offer stands

talk about some memorable meals you've had that normal people wouldn't have access to. note that this doesn't necessarily mean expensive. you just have to know the right people.

>I have no fucking idea about entrepreneurship.
But surley you two know about investing, or red flags... After all, especially with new rich, there's always someone with a business idea, a restaurant they want you to buy in, or quite simply expecting a hand out.

>We mostly go to music festivals. Being in college parties are never far to begin with.
Festivals, Really? Well I'll be damned.

>She thinks ostentatious displays of wealth denotes some serious character flaws. I think she is very right. People who derive their value from the wealth of their parents are empty boring superficial people.
I'd agree with this. Doubly so the first part. I kind of expected it from people born into wealth as well, because quite simply if you have money, if you have access to the finer things you're not as impressed by them.
>Thanks for the questions, great ones.
Provided your legit, thank you for answering them. Great to hear you're so enraptured with this girl, a contradiction like that sounds really cool. Happy for you.

Are you both white? Is her family tech money?

Does she snort lines of cocaine off your dick?

>Ask someone dating the daughter of a billionaire anything.

Yeah totally legit

I'm Warren Buffett btw, I spend my free time shitposting on Veeky Forums

you don't need to reveal who you are, just a Veeky Forums timestamp next to something expensive

if you can't do that then it's essentially all a lie

>new money
Well that explains the helicopters, jets, and dozen cars they own. What else? Is their largest house furnished in rococo style with some neo-classical columns? Or is it sickeningly ultra modern?