Marvel Heroes General

Nikki edition

Previous bread /mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit
Useful links: docs.google.com/document/d/1GiiabYpbbSu4iYEgJ-0wq9dsMtvfCJJoQ5xzy4CM1a0/edit
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume
JACKOLANTERN - Jack O' Lantern Visual Spotlight Recipe
H2-B2 - Holiday H.E.R.B.I.E. Pet
TEAMCAP // TEAMIRONMAN - Captain America or Iron Man (can only unlock one)
TEAMCAPMB //TEAMIRONMANMB - Team Captain America or Iron Man Mystery Box (can only unlock one)

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Muggas Civil War. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

>REMINDER:
See above for a free code to unlock either Captain America or Iron Man. You can choose the opposite Mystery Box, you are not restricted.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/278092/nerf-incoming-regardless-of-community-feedback/
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/731170778276712448
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/278173/marvel-heroes-2016-1-13-patch-notes#latest
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3610875#Comment_3610875
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3612138#Comment_3612138
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR GAZ MONITORING OUR THREAD
STAY SAFE
GODSPEED MUGGAS

loki is dead, moment of silence

"ONLY HERO WORTH USING" TIER
Dr. Doom

"OKAY, STILL GOOD ENOUGH" TIER
Cable, Captain America, Dr. Doom (sorcerer), Jean Grey, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Thor, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Cat, Black Panther, Blade, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Thing

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Black Widow, Cyclops, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Venom, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Green Goblin, Hulk, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm

"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Iron Fist, Loki, Luke Cage, Spider-Man

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/278092/nerf-incoming-regardless-of-community-feedback/

nth for someone make another compilation fucking kek

How fucked is spidey? is the AIM meme build no longer great?

>inb4 "I duped a alot of costumes and manes and didn't get banned"

digging that update desu senpai

I don't understand the whole dr.doom and dr.doom sorcerer thing. Could you explain?

Fresh off the boat, from the punch dimension, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. A forum tard. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in our mugga sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on MUGGGAS by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking Punch dimension friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't punch dimension, kid. This is MUGGAS. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer.... heh you'll see, kid.. that is if you can handle it.

One's a Demonology Warlock and the other is a Destro Warlock.

Jesus
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/731170778276712448

sude here, top Doom is summoner build, the only way to play him. I was toying with the idea of ranking each Doom build before realizing it was a stupid idea, and I just forgot to remove sorcerer Doom.

I blame sude.

I agree with both of those sude's

>marvel heroes will never have such dank memes
;_;7

>supporting Nintendo
They treat their users like fucking children and they seem to enjoy it since they keep eating his shit.

Damn, seems like a lot of posts happened while I was out.

fucking pay to win

you can get falcon with es can't you?
does this also count the 2 other falcons?

So it seems like everyone is in agreement that;
>Week 1 - TeamCap
>Week 2 - TeamTinMan

That way we get all the Achievements, and so both teams tie and everyone gets 2 boxes.

Let's just hope some lone group of whales don't fuck this up for everyone.

600 splinters/550g, I dont know

>teamcap
>principle
Don't worry we will.

just a reminder that tonight is raid night, we will be doing green/red surtur raid and all is welcome.

if we have a solid gear team we can do axis also.

surtur raids have no gear or experience required as you can be carried.

raid is at 8pm pst (gaz time) and we will just pug the empty spots.

>forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/278173/marvel-heroes-2016-1-13-patch-notes#latest
Since no one linked it in this thread yet.

>not teamstank

user pls

>solar assault nerfed
shouldn't that be solar strike? Or is assault another power?

Wait so can you get both sides rewards or not?

Man, the only good thing to come from Civil War was the nonstop everybody shitting on Stark throughout and after the event.

Tournament post, too.

I think someone pointed out in TC that it was a typo.

For the tournament? You can switch sides at the end of the week, meaning if you stay with TeamCap and win the first week, you get the TeamCap rewards. If you switch to TeamIronMan for the second week and TeamIronMan wins, you get TeamIronMan rewards.

How do you get the Arti?

You have to level up your Influence vendor to a certain point and then purchase it with the Seal of Conflict currency unique to the event.

Can I do the 15 villains cheevo after the civil war is over?

Nope.

Unless they bring Civil War back, which they won't for at least another year+.

its gonna be a recurring event probably 3-4 times a year

or actually it could just be added to the rotation

They already said it isn't a rotation event.
More of a 1 and done event that will show up for the Anniversary next year.

Timed quest.

So whats the problem?

Just showing it off. Thought it was interesting because it shows up as a buff.

Do the buff items just appear as drops? I've gotten the Adamantium Plating Guide Randomly

typical bounty, nothing special other than you can buy the boxes for them.

Like another mugga said, it's just a bounty. They're common in events. Kill enemies, pick up a buff, it tells you to kill someone for a loot drop.

>pick team cap
>only thing you have to do is log in for your rewards because team cap has like x5 times more than tony
t-t-thanks cap

Okay, joined team cap and done the airport shit. How do I increase influence to buy stuff?

Freedom, liberty, Team IM is dead

hahaha

Reputation items not dropping anymore? Or am I being unlucky?

stank team literally on suicide watch

Havent gotten any in a while

how the fuck do I earn seals?

Asros was tweaking the rates around, very poorly.
>every boss drops
>HURR ILL MAKE IT LOW EVERYONE PROGRESSING TOO FAST
>no boss drops
>WHOOPS
>g-guess ill put it back to normal

>log in
>do your daily
>log off
>get free stuff from team cap victory
>log on again
>log off
>get free stuff from team cap victory
Cool I guess

>OS mouse pointer is broken again
Kek unlucky

Can you still get ARMOR Issued Nano Poison and is it better for melee than Skrull Flag?

post yfw you picked team CAP

It's in the ARMOR vendor. Dunno what the top 4 artis are nowadays. We actually have some form of diversity now instead of goks, liz, and hods on everyone

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3610875#Comment_3610875
>Emma VU to appease the Frostitutes
AgentNikqt says it looks good though

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3612138#Comment_3612138
PSA: Don't use your Team Cap Uncommon Tokens this week. It's bugged and won't count so just hold onto them. Fixed for next patch

doesn't matter, im maxing the vendor today

listen fuccboi I don't give a shit if you are maxing your autismo or not so piss off retard

u wanna fuken fite m8?

1v1 me fagget, see ya on ice and fire.

Nikki, pls stop fighting with everyone. This is a bully-free zone

You know what?
Fuck you keyboard warrior.

David D. Duke
4830 Cross Street
Saginaw, MI 48603
5' 7" (171 centimeters)
203.9 pounds (92.7 kilograms)
Look for the house with the green roof and a Maroon Ford Taurus in the drive way. If im not there, ask my neighbors when ill be back. Either weight for me or come back some other time, because when I get there, ill be ready to fucking kick your ass. You think you can threaten me online like that and get away with it? Think again fucko. You show them this post, bring them along. I guarantee both you and your boyfriends will have the circumferences of your collective anuses increased by the time Im done with you. Ill be waiting, fuckstick.

T-that's my address senpai D:

sorry m8, that's too far you win. i live in redmond, wa if you wanna fuck

someone hold me before I suplex this nigga into an abyss.

>those re-used voice-over lines during Airport showdown
absolutely disgusting

>SAVE TIME
>GIVE UP

My wife is from Redmond. Her parents still live there. Want to be bffs?

my wife son is from redmond too, maybe we can all be friends this time?

I hate it here, but the pay

Could a mugga send me an invite to the guild, names ThatRuthlessJew.

With an username like that, FUCK NO

change your name and then maybe someone will invite you.

I got him on

>mfw all the frostitute tears

feels good not to be a cuck who exclusively plays fotm characters

based Gaz BTFO'd all those waifufags

how the fuck do you get seals?

I've finally saved up 600 ES. Should I get rogue or use it on a TU instead? So far the only heroes I've used are hybrid or melee. Is rogue decent at ranged or is there a top tier ranged I should get instead?

Literally nothing worth buying.

Nikki, someone at Gaz is cheating REEEEEEE

rigged

>stark already on suicide watch

teamcap BTFO

I cant choose a side. I finished the normal and cosmic crossbones, cleared it again and still nothing.

Help

how many XP% boosts do you need to reach 1000%? Some of them even give a mere 100%

that names just waiting for a ban

Yeah.
Assros was in Rushlocks stream laughing about this and calling everyone on the Forums 'crybabies'.

What an amazing company Gazillion is.

>Assros was in Rushlocks stream laughing about this and calling everyone on the Forums 'crybabies'.
this can't be real

too bad everybody already went team cap, so unless its 10x the goys are never gonna win

There is probably a VOD on his twitch, I unfollowed because that is all his stream is lately.
Devs shitting on the playerbase.

Game is going down and the devs know it.
They are pushing people out faster than they are coming in.

He acts very unprofessional when he's on not on anything Gaz official stuff. Which blows my mind that any company would allow that

He also uses his Gazillion twitch account, so he is representing the company while he shits on people.

freedom of speech, murrica. but really why do you guys hold him in a different standard when you hate him.

Freedom of speech only protects you from the Government.
A Company can and will fire you if they don't like the things you are saying, even outside of work.

Rushlock's stream is full of whiteknighting assholes that get triggered by smart people complaining about Shitzillion.
Assros goes there everytime because he's buttsex buddies with Rush and Frankthebank

Asros says they are testing out a promo for discount Gs for lower GDP countries, some guy in Rushlock's stream says he has a 90% off coupon or something like that.

People really don't actually look closely at the Constitution, they just repeat what they think they've heard, even though the 1st Amendment clearly states that it's to prevent the legislative branch from passing national laws rather than guaranteeing those rights in every private situation.

And actually, you do have to right to talk whatever shit you want, the people who own whichever private space just have the right to eject you for doing so, too.