Amazon will be a trillion-dollar company, expert predicts

So, Veeky Forums. Why aren't you investing in Amazon right this second?

cnbc.com/2016/08/01/amazon-will-be-a-trillion-dollar-company-expert-predicts.html

Because I have a small amount of money and its all invested in DRAM

i dont trust this "prediction".. i only trust in Veeky Forums

D-DRAM, user? A penny tech stock?!

Because its not buy low sell high

>some random dude in cnbs post a blog predict something
>im supposed to trust a random person online with my money

i either inside-trade or don't trade at all

>Implying Jeff Bezos the crypto-kike shilling against Trump with the Washington Post is going to succeed
Will be boycotting this faggot during the Trump presidency

Good potential for pump and dump averaging at 1.43. Just wish I could buy more

they have more debt on the books than they do have cash.

if anything goes wrong they are fucked and thats alot of dollars per share 2 get fucked on .

im in facebook. they have 0 dollars of debt.

Analysis isn't taking into account the increasingly shitty customer service

> Offices at amazon are 90% Pajeets
> Amazon outsourcing supply chain is causing massive prime 1 & 2 day delivery failure
> People simply don't like Jeff Bezos'
> Seattle's economy is dangerously over exposed by 4 major companies, with 1000s of companies built as a cottage feeder industry into them
> Microsoft across the lake is run by a Pajeet
> Most expensive homes in the country
> Most expensive city in the country
> Fastest rising prices in the country

They ain't gonna hit 1 trillion, son. Next time something 2008-scale happens expect Seattle to experience Lehmann Bros. crisis ona city-wide scale

>> Offices at amazon are 90% Pajeets

Is that any worse than pretty much any west coast tech company?

>Next time something 2008-scale happens expect Seattle to experience Lehmann Bros. crisis ona city-wide scale.
Agreed. I can't wait for the next mega-recession. Going to invest so much fucking cash after the dust has settled.

if you invested in 2009 in literally anything you could have made so much money by today. Here's to disaster!

Lol bad customer service
>as I ignore another 3 Amazon/eBay scam threads about getting free shit that popup daily
Stay niggerific Veeky Forums

>experts

keke

Amazon's biggest competition is Ebay.

You ever sold on Ebay?

Ebay's customer service makes Amazon's customer service look like 5'10 blonds that come over and blow you every time you call with a complaint.

DRAM is crap man.

You're gonna lose more.

Better hope this is a double-bottom.

AMZN has only one way to go from here and this is down.

When the P/E is higher than the stock price, that is never good. One bad earnings report and that fucker is going the way of DATA, LNKD, etc.

I am really sad about its success. Looking at the stock market today, I realized, almost every retail shop is dying, its all because of Amazon.

I guess I feel sad because its going to end up being this flavorless world of:

Shop for poor people = Walmart
Middle class = Target
Rich = boutique X, victorias secret
Almost everything = Amazon

There is something kind of comforting about walking around a mall and seeing the different displays and flirting with cuties looking for new skirts. Jerking around buying Orange Julius and hanging at Gamestop. Maybe buying some Levi's at JCP or tools at Sears.

My kids will never know the feel of a Macy's Thankgiving Day Parade and seeing Santa.

It feels like Netflix again, wow, at least the neckbeards can permasit in their leet gaming chairs as they watch anime on Prime, but we have no actual American commerce identity anymore. Just like video stores dying really didn't help us watch movies but just neckbeards made it so we couldn't go get the latest DVD and had to torrent them.

Mehhhhh... I guess I am just ranting, maybe this future isn't really bad.

Go outside

It's one of those things I feel some sadness over, but still recognize is dying because I ultimately prefer the alternative, like how I have some nostalgia for video stores but clearly prefer turning on a Roku and watching Netflix.

Retail isn't gonna get curbstomped to the extent Blockbuster was, of course, since people sometimes need to get something on the same day (clothing especially, because ordering clothes and sending the bad fits back is a bitch). Unless they get drone delivery working, of course, but the FAA is trying its hardest to strangle that in the crib.

Amazon has a P/E of 188.18 and a current trading price (as of market close today) of $754.64. I get the point you're trying to make but your statement that their "P/E is higher than the stock price" is incorrect.

With all the overhyped tech shit and all the million dollar cr-app companies out there, does anybody else feel like theyre back in 2000 just before the dot-com bust?

I feel like a goddamn idiot for not thinking of this earlier, that's exactly what's going on right now.

Because the cps is fucking massive

>underleveraged

i was in college when the BP spill happened and doubled what little money i could spare over a few months. same when Kodak announced bankruptcy. im always on the lookout for disaster

Can confirm, same will happen to Silicon Valley I suggest anyone owning property get out now while its valuable.

>listening to women

>idiots actually discussing the Amazon marketplace like it matters

The marketplace accounts for like 10% of the total revenue. The rest is all AWS.

Meanwhile AWS is raking in $10.000.000.000 a year and still growing at 70% annually.

>Catherine Wood

A woman thinks Amazon will be a trillion-dollar company... wow, better invest right now.

>I can't wait for the next mega-recession

It can be in 15 or 20 years though. Huge recessions (not mild bear markets) just don't happen every 7 years.

Are you ready to wait, with your cash, until year 2035?

>So, Veeky Forums. Why aren't you investing in Amazon right this second?
because i am retarded and don't have an online brokerage account right now. I didn't watch the video, however, I am a huge fan of amazon and definitely think Bezos will pass up Gates in net worth. Revenue from amazon's cloud business will propel the company even higher

fucking this. all the moneys in the data mining

if u did it would certainly be worth it.