Biz I have an idea in modern times that could be the next big thing. are you ready to hear it? NEET hangout night clubs...

biz I have an idea in modern times that could be the next big thing. are you ready to hear it? NEET hangout night clubs. NEETS are a breed that all stay up late dont go to bars parties or clubs. but in the internet age NEETS are lonely. i think there could be clubs all around the USA that have beanie bags, videogames, arcades and dim lights, snack bars, weed bars, mcdonalds delivery this would be huge since NEETS are all up late anyway they just have nowhere to go.

kill yourself normie. all you will attract are cyborgs and "look at me im so nerdy xd". you will never understand us NEETs

i feared that might be a problem since it would attract fake nerds. maybe there needs to be an interview process with doctors notes so only real NEETS can get in. I know that women can easily ruin this plan.

NEETs are typically ugly, stupid and unpleasant. They only tolerate each other online because they can't see each other or recognise and develop a hatred of individuals.

Putting them all in a single room simply would not work in the long term, likely not even the short term.

As an aside, you'd need invent some sort of complex de-odorising solution just to keep people in the room.

Japan's way ahead of you. Look into manga cafes and Internet cafes.
Japan also has cuddle cafes where NEETs can pay a woman for non-sexual physical contact and hostess clubs where NEETs and normies alike pay women to pretend to be interested in what they have to say.

NEETs don't have money.

Great idea. I'll see on in the history books next to Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.

Lol as Mr. Wonderful would say: HOW DOES THIS IDEA MAKE ANY MONNNNEEYYY.

NEETS =/= going out
NEETS =/= money

NEETs don't have much money but they also haven't got any financial responsibility. They will spend their fixed government income on anything that makes them happy. Look at how much money Chris Chan spends on bullshit. He buys DLC for games he doesn't own.

I think OP's idea is dumb, but you're not right about this. They have their parents' money.

im thinking a membership like ten buck a month

>a club for losers
>the members don't even like each other but they haven't got anyone else
>membership costs tenbux
You're describing Something Awful

So an internet café? Fucking genius idea! How has no-one thought of this before?

Not only is this a bad idea, but now I want chicken nuggets. Thanks a lot asshole.

real NEETS will never go to a hangout like that.. We're already as cringy and pathetic all by ourselves.. Why would you amplify that by putting a hundred of us in a single place?

Research Korean "PC Bangs". It's pretty much the same concept and it's really popular there.

I'd be interested. Where are the highest concentration of NEETs in the USA?

This

Hipster NEETs are even better. They actually have friends and socialize and thats how people spend money at nightclubs.

The lone lvl 37 wizard eating nuggies and drinking mountain dew is not how you bring in money.

>has "great" biz idea
>is basically a place for introverts to see how extroverts live for a few minutes before leaving
That's why go invented comic conventions, OP

*God

Fucking this.

Christ the smell. So sad and cringey.
Anyone have that video of the autist cunts who bought foam at a fabric store? That's what would infest a place like that.

There called strip clubs and vietnamese coffee shops.