How do you cope with the fact that there are people like me who cope incredibly well with any situation?

How do you cope with the fact that there are people like me who cope incredibly well with any situation?

>lose my job
Cope.
>gf dumps me
Cope is my middle name.
>poorfag
Coping just fine thank you.
>wagecuck
Coping raw like everything is copacetic.

I can cope harder, faster and better than the next man. How do you even cope knowing that people like me exist?

With time, I can probably learn to cope with it.

this is a sad cry for help

You cope well OP

the worst copes are from nocoiners

>can't cope

i dont cope.
i never cope

it never occurred to me
i am bothered by every minuscule irregularity i come across online.

i go out of my way to dispute and refute the anti position of every one who sets themself up as an online authority.

the most minute difference between someones life and my own keeps me up at night.
i go out of my way to torment my fellow humans till they understand that i cannot, infact cope or move on . i am full of rage and hate and defiance and haven't been at peace a day in my life, because i am jealous of everyone and everything!!

FUCK YOU OP

This would be funny if there wasn't a lot of people on Veeky Forums actually like this. I think you hit a little too close to home.

>b-but why can't you just like the things I like! I can't accept that people don't do what I want them to.

I cope by knowing I need people like you.
People willing to cope, rather than do anything.

You don't need me, bro. If you can't cope it has little to do with me. You are going to have to figure out how to get through it on your own.

bro, you'll get through this. it's always darkest before the dawn. keep your chin up. everything's gonna be ok user.

He means he's making money off of schmucks like you that are unwilling to improve their own lives. It's lonely at the top sometimes.

Lol. Of course I do.
There are many things I would prefer not to do. You give me that freedom.
Please continue with your coping.

Of course I will. I cope extremely well.

Do you even know what cope is? Copeis amazing because it gives me the opportunity to improve my life. I really feel pity for those who cant cope and wallow in grief. Me? I cope and get back up.

Don't blame me because you can't function or cope with the things that are out of your control. You're going to have to learn to adapt instead of sitting in self pity.

>it gives me the opportunity to improve my life
I knew a guy that cleaned drains who used to say this. He taught himself calculus while doing rooter jobs.
Now he's a high school math teacher.
Ok, well not anymore since he was convicted of exposing himself to a bunch of children, but that's not really the point.
The point is, he coped well then, and I can only assume, still does.
He taught himself calculus while

coping.
Yep. All while coping.

This would be a sad story if he couldn't cope. People have offed themselves for less.

I couldn't agree more.
Let us raise a glass to those who carry the weight of the world.
Or at least a very large cross.

Shitty things happen to everyone. There are those who can't cope and carry that weight on their shoulders and there are those who cope well and just move on and excel regardless of the circumstances. Lets raise a glass to me for being the latter and not the former.

classic coping mechanism

>those who cope well and just move on and excel regardless of the circumstances
Wasn't that Barry White?

keep justifying your pussified weaknesses cope cucks

>cant even cope

i can. but i choose instead to toil and struggle on the battlefield of life.
i refuse to be a victim of circumstances and random chance.
i commit to my future self instead to shape my own destiny .

Wait.... so you can cope? I'm confused now. Even if what you're saying is true and you're able to cope, you are obviously not doing it that well. How do you cope with the fact that I cope much better?

Don't mind me, I'm just coping inna Copa Cabana

this is all obviously a big joke to you.

let me ask you this.

does coping improve your predicament?

does it get you where you want to be ?

are you really coping, or are u just ignoring and masking the problem with silly absurdism , self dosing brain with dopamine so you dont have to face the real issues in life??

truly envy you bro

I can't cope with loss, it's extremely hard for me regardless of what it is-- animal, family member, money... it hurts like a mother fucker

>self dosing brain with dopamine
Ok, I know for a fact that's Barry White.

>just nocoiner things

Except I think he rhymed "dopamine" with "water main".

>does coping improve your predicament?
Of course it does. Cope allows me to function and thrive regardless of things that happen outside my control. If I couldn't cope then I would just give up and let things defeat me. Cope is an awesome thing.

>does it get you where you want to be ?
Totally. Cope allows me to move on instead of being stuck in my circumstances.

>are you really coping, or are u just ignoring and masking the problem with silly absurdism , self dosing brain with dopamine so you dont have to face the real issues in life??
Nope. Nope I am pretty sure I am really coping lol

really?

cuz it sounds a lot like you are ignoring and running from your problems.

its funny cause until you can really face down your demons with courage and conviction, you will always be a pathetic lying cowardly sniveling copepig.

>cuz it sounds a lot like you are ignoring and running from your problems.
Nope. Nope I'm pretty sure that's not it at all lol. I don't even know how you manage without cope. You must be miserable. I feel for you, bro. One day you will learn to not let things detrimentally affect you.

>nervous laughter under conviction
>reiteration of denial.
>projection
>subtext as a cry for help

Haha. You're just going to have to cope with the fact that some people like me cope really well (even to bait). How about this. Since you have a hard time coping, you can win this one, k? I know that trolling gives you a sense of relief and I don't want to stress you out more than you already are. Consider me trolled. I'm mad, bro.

anger is the stage after denial.

>gets baited hard and concedes argument
You truly are a zen master. Teach me.

Fuck yeah OP, me too.

We're gonna make it.

nice damage control copetard.
couldn't cope with your old Id?

I kekked. This is too cringeworthy to be real. I hope...

Wot

I'm not OP dumbass. Cope with it.

i dont cope. cope faggot. its not even in my vocabulary .

Seems like a personal issue. You may want to see a therapist for that.

admit it .
ya mad.

What is going on in this thread? I dont even

Thanks, man. Copebros for life.

Just stop lol. You're going to give him an aneurysm.

I like you OP, hope you having many things to not cope for in your future.

You too, bro. I actually got rear ended by a car today LOL. 100% True story.

Just make sure you're coping and not settling.