Mining

I have some spare cash to invest in some risky stocks. Do you guys know any junior mining/exploration/ventures that seems promising and getting close to production?

Diamonds, gold, silver, oil and other valuables are welcome. Kindly no shitcoins.

>Diamonds

kek

Lithium meme train.
otherwise gold.

Anything to do with gold and silver should be good this year.
Enjoying double digit gainz easily since January.

Canadian commodities are very good value.

TGD is a mining company that has earnings on the 12th, went down like 5% with the drop in gold Friday but it's had a nice upwards momentum for a while, miners have been posting positive surprises this quarter with good frequency as far as I can tell

How about a mining rig crypto coins

DRAM!!!

How about you get your fat ass out there and mine yourself some fucking rocks

Any news with DRAM this week? I bought into the hype last week and got in @ 1.50

What's on the horizon boys?

>Literally a year to break even during which your machines can't crash to cause downtime, electricity prices must remain the same. Then pray coin prices are the same when you sell.

Jee good idea!!

Gold/Silver is quite price dependant. The South African mining operations are a bit of a gamble on will they strike again.

And then there's lithium. Strong demand, but a lack of competition in the market may be causing inefficiency and reduced profits.

No one got rich off gold and silver other than those who mined it.

Buying and holding will keep your money, but that's about it.

Really, it barely beats inflation.

This mondays gonna be goooood

"when there's a gold rush on, the best profits are in selling shovels"

Invest in australian mining companies.

how so?

The stock price is going to rise?

>dubs
kek wills it

Unless you buy 3x leveraged GDX and ride that shit to the fucking moon

peak hour electricity rates where I live are 19 cents a KW, thus I can't see coin mining worth it.

Risky you say?

Uranium Resources
Peabody
Niocorp
POT
Nautilus Resources

So how would this be different from mining gold or lithium or silver?

no competition is a good thing, you can charge what you want and get away with it as there are no alternatives.

look up a copper mine down in southern AZ

they are looking to start a new form of mining and have millions from china and England invested already

GALAXY RESOURCES