Is there any business I could start with 100k that isn't going to fail miserably...

Is there any business I could start with 100k that isn't going to fail miserably? I'm from Romania so that's alot of money here but most people just make a bar/fastfood/store that go bankrupt in 3 years max.

Why do all Romanians commit credit card fraud?

Is there an explanation for this

Romanian-American here can confirm this is true. I know people who've gone to jail for this. Biggest reason why is because they think they'll get away with it and it's alot of money.

Just buy a place it two and rent it out

go with the nightclubs or betting places, though you may need more $

because it's easy so most gypos do it

most do. look for hackerville. they aren't gyps so they know how to protect themselves. they bring 1mil per week

a house is 400k. I could buy an appartment but it would bring 1-200$ a month only.

those are also very common. I have 2 betshits, 2 farmacies, 3 stores and 1 shaorma in my block alone. Nighclubs usually fail after the first month hype is gone + you need to pay tax protection to the mafia.

these are very typical romanian businesses. I had 3 owners on the first floor in the last year (probably dozens since I was young) and they all failed. funny thing is they all built a bar. now it's a farmacy but it's next door to another one. probably cause they make money off kids buying cough medicine

>Send 50 gyppos to Sweden to beg.

>Tell them to send you a certain amount of money or you will break their kids legs.

Start or Bring over a MLM business from overseas into your country?

Immigration Agency? Make deals with foreign companies to send over Romanian workers, each worker pays you a fee to get set up with a company, you also have a immigration lawyer and an accountant to advise them on Visas, remitances, taxation and currency exchange?

Night Club Nightmares? This is a bit silly, but basically you do a reality TV show just like Gordon Ramsy's kitchen nightmares where you try and make Night Clubs profitable. Even if you didn't do the show, you could probably make good money doing advertising, interior decoration, and paying kids a small fee to rock up to openings of a nightclub to trick people into thinking it's cool.

If the nightclub fails, not your fault. you gave them the best advise, marketing, and even made it look like they were popular

What about that kitty caffee? Miau Cafe was it called? I know there's one in central Bucharest but nothing in Sector 6.
Did you ask them if they make any good profits off of it?

>work and travel

aren't mlm those pyramid scheme scams? they got old here cause people figured them out

people immigrate on their own now cause every agency is known to fuck you up or it's still not worth it.

the club thing seems ok. we have shows like that for hotels&restaurants but not clubs

I live in a gypsy shithole (Craiova). there are no pretentious richfags here exept gangsters

Make an Escape Room. That shit brings in crazy cash and is extremely cheap to maintain.
All you need is an empty warehouse or a medium size building and some cheap props that are all reusable.
After that just apply some creativity or steal ideas from the internet and you have a money making machine.

thanks, will look into it. don't know if it could work here yet

>most do

Why specifically do so many Romanians and Russians do it though is my question?

I'm just curious as to why certain countries have it so popular there, is it because the law is just really weak? Do they do it for political reasons to strike back against "muh west" or something?

because poverty

it's mostly minorities and chavs who do it
it's the same to why niggers sell drugs but the diffrence is niggers can't operate an ATM

they don't do it in their own country cause there's nothing to steal. they just send kids from orphaneges (more loyal) to france, teach them how to bug an atm and withdraw and then just get their money trough western union

Honestly, if it's your first business, it will likely fail because you have no business experience. The second business may fail too. Third, maybe. Fourth, not so likely.

So, my advice, take your 100k, divide it up into 25k segments, and plan to start 4 businesses, learning as much as you can from each venture.

>because poverty

There's poverty in other countries, just curious why Slavs seem to do it so overwhelmingly much. Is it just because they're usually quite smart and it's good money for them? Seems also low-risk in their countries with the law and all

In that case i'd probably tell you to start that kind of business then, unless you were already doing that and now want to start a legit one kek

Romanians (gypos do it)
Slavs

choose one

Russians, Ukrainians, Romanians are pretty big in this area, just interested as to why

I mean there's other poor countries in Latin America and South East Asia, why not more popular there

because

>slavs are smarter
>unlimited supply of children (they don't do jailtime, they never even had ID's)
>france, england and other countries just deport and ban thieves instead of jailing them
>judges are easily bought/threatened so first offese is usually get out of jail free card or 1 year + get out for good behaviour

it's also geography. russians don't steal from russia, they go to the west where everybody keeps their money in the bank and have at least 10k on card
latins are poor so they can't rob themselves. also they do steal (look at mexico) but no one cares cause it's not happening in england

>TFW not Romanian who can do this

You people make better money than us as wageslaves, what a cruel fate

Yeah they are smart i mean they know some shitty IT tricks so they can clone cards and other are stupid and very easy to scam.... specially Americans...

I wish I could. But you need people to go do the deed, people to supply you with devices and it guys to clone, gorilla back up, etc. It's ussualy mma fighters who run these things.

everybody has a friend or knows someone who is a hacker here. i knew someone who would steal 100$ every month from americans who had 500k+ in their accounts. they never noticed

>TFW scared of slavs stealing my money now

Please tell your people to stop doing this. I'm always scared my credit card is getting skimmed or something now

you'll get your money back. just call your bank and they will give it back in a day or two. banks don't even give a fuck to secure atm's because they have insurances for these things.

so it's also guilt free for the slav because victim get's his money back and the jews get hurt

well dont buy on shitty sites and dont login on fake sites from your email xD btw bank cards are safer i think they send messages usually so you see if someone take money

So how does it all work? I've been doing research on this stuff because I'm just really curious and something interesting i've found is that there's really retarded nigger refugees/immigrants in my country (particularly in my city), and a lot of them are involved with having gangs that commit mass fraud by buying shit with cloned cards, but the niggers are literally

niggers from Nigeria are good in hacking 0.0

>am I correct in assuming that some gang leader buys this stuff, distributes it to the dumb niggers and the niggers take all the risk while the russian and the nig leader relax with no risk yet money?
yes

they also send them to the west where a "supervisor" trains them to install the skimmer in the atm. they get the pins trought bluetooth, someone clones the cards, and then the niggers just withdraw the money and give it to the supervisor who keeps 40% and sends the rest trought western union (no tracking/declaring) back home.

also they only withdraw 10k max. if they go over the police get a special alert and get to start a search. if not, no one cares

Now I just need to figure out how I can enslave an army of niggers to take all the risk committing crime on my behalf

Police dont care even if they rape someone so... yeah no one cares about stupid atms

These are Somalian niggers.

By far the poorest immigrants in the United States, they make like 1/5th of the average Indian immigrant

Pretty hard need to kill someone and beat them to fear you

>and then the niggers just withdraw the money and give it to the supervisor who keeps 40% and sends the rest trought western union (no tracking/declaring) back home.

By the way why can't the niggers figure out how to buy the dumps themselves and then the reader/writer and do it on their own and not give away almost half the profit?

it's probably hard to get that stuff
and the white master supervisor is one of the guys from back home keeping an eye for this kind of mutany. it's more than one of course but they get the 40% cause they do all the job and take all the risk. i don't know what the niggers get

I think the niggers get the bigger portion, given that they're taking the risk by going in person and that if the card doesn't work for some reason or a clerk thinks something is up he can instantly call the police and they get fucked

Don't the white masters do it sometimes though?

Like in the target hack where they got millions of cards? Seems like that wouldn't be a nigger slave who would do that. Anyway this shit is interesting, kind of fascinating how there's probably tons of millions in the world who are rich just from this shit but you'd never be able to tell

tons of millionaires* typo

yeah lot of them with VISA cards (not banks) is even easier....

sell Gypsy tears

Change city or country and buy appartaments then rent or just buy land near the city they ll cost 1.5x 2x in 10-20 years

>implying gyppos care about their children

They'd break their legs themselves since that would allow them to get more money begging.

I hate stupid cunts like you that have more money than they deserve.

>100k
Basescu fugi ca aduc tamaia
>all
Kys