iDOLM@STER Thread
Previous iM@S Thread: Archive of materials: yukipo.com/
Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/jMdrYzmg
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
April 24th to June 19th: iDOLM@STER official shop promo in Shizuoka 109
May 6th to August 28th: iM@S Platinum Stars theme for PS4 releases (free for a limited time)

Upcoming:
May 28th: Cinderella Girls anime official fanbook releases
June 1st: Cinderella Girls Cute jewelries! 003 releases
June 7th: Chie Sasaki's Birthday
June 8th: iDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!! 2015 Live Blu-Rays release
June 15th: Cinderella Girls Passion jewelries! 003 releases
June 22nd: Cinderella Girls Starlight Master 03 Hi-Fi Days releases
June 23rd: Ritsuko Akizuki's Birthday
June 29th: Cinderella Girls Cool jewelries! 003 releases
July 12th: Million Live manga vol. 4 with original CD releases
July 13th: SideM 1st STAGE ~ST@RTING~ Live Blu-Ray and SideM 2nd Anniversary Disc 01 release
July 19th: Azusa Miura's Birthday
July 20th: Platinum Master 00 Happy! releases
July 28th: iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars (PS4) releases

Latest news posts: + Domesticated or Wild?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7CRmJiCRWc
mega.nz/#!8kEVjIKT!2up21WVx7DsYwUmmz0qgl5_w8XkHrW4SQ0LZYs2eDbU
mega.nz/#!8h1x2JLD!_nJrZ1LiL-mbu6e-Jr3XZR2stAf1GuyXX0Sd42kfhq4
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14979505
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHIE

Domesticated, with a mystical wild side.

Good lad.

So what are expecting from Starlight Stage 2.0?

More TP

>2.0
What?

A cat is fine too.

R.I.P /@/

Live 2D during commus.

The more I look at Rika's SSR costume the more I like it. I chose Yuki with my SSR ticket, though.

It's a hypothetical.

We're coming up on version number 2.0 so that's what I assume they were talking about.

That's fine.

I'd be fine with more outfits for the idols. It's weird to see them in one outfit in CGs or have them described as wearing a certain outfit and then they're in their usual clothes in the sprites. At least we got some maid versions for Nana's commu.

I would definitely want more Karen.

A sex kitten.

Gonna lick Aiko's toes while peeking under her skirt.

>or have them described as wearing a certain outfit and then they're in their usual clothes in the sprites.
They actually add new sprites for these occasions now. Aiko got multiple for her dressing up scene that had Bakane going wild.

I want Rika to lie on me.

Scamco: what kind of game you want
user: Just fuck my wallet up

youtube.com/watch?v=-7CRmJiCRWc

She must've had so much fun recording those lines.

My Musume is throwing Crips

What?

Nice desu ne!

Think he forgot the additional s for crisps.

Frederica Insanity.

Nah, Miria is just 2gangsta

We get a Story mode where you can play through a special campaign for an idol if you have their SSR.
It'll feature SideM idols as your rivals.
Note that Mio, Kanako, Riina, and Rika are not producable because Mio spontaneously grew pineapple hair and decided to become the Producer of Rocking Girls in the campaign.

Spoiler for Rin's route: Hanako gets run over by a car

Frederica isn't insane, just very annoying

Fred is completely sane. Kanade's ass isn't.

>not run over by a dog
You just had to ruin it at the last moment.

>Mio, Kanako, Riina, and Rika are not producable
This is fine.

Nah just joking I wanna produce Mio.

After skimming through an Uzuki and Miho discussion a few threads ago, I decided to read up on their Deresute Story Commu.

So basically, Miho was a country Uzuki. That was pretty cute. They're like two peas in a pod.

If there is anyone in the whole CG-verse who can see exactly eye to eye with Uzuki, it's Miho and vice-versa.

Still, I wish the anime expounded on this more. Strictly from the framing of the anime alone, Uzuki and Miho suddenly becoming BFFs kind of came out of nowhere.

Fred is pretty cute.

Too bad!

It's like they suddenly decided they want to give some screentime to PCS and it wasn't planned well at all.

I still think it's hilarious how small Akane is compared to the others in that bottom shot.

She's short and that's okay. How is it funny?

Do you have a problem with womanlets?

Dangerous things with Baba.

You like these two but didn't bother going through the SS commu that's pretty much their biggest thing together yet in all of CG all this time?

It only adds to her charm.

Would have been great if half the time spent on NG trying to fix Uzuki was instead allotted to show why Miho would care so much for the Dook.

Perfect headpats height

Commu for Midori () has been subbed. Thanks to user for the TL.

Midori 01:
mega.nz/#!8kEVjIKT!2up21WVx7DsYwUmmz0qgl5_w8XkHrW4SQ0LZYs2eDbU
mega.nz/#!8h1x2JLD!_nJrZ1LiL-mbu6e-Jr3XZR2stAf1GuyXX0Sd42kfhq4

>You like these two

Well now I do. I like character dynamics like theirs. Before this, I never really bothered with reading through commus of idols I'm neutral or indifferent towards.

As for why I have that picture. I honestly don't know. I just end up saving random pictures from these threads.

Fair enough. For some reason I assumed you were the user who posts that regularly. I was probably wrong on that.

Assuming things in /@/ is usually not very smart.

Tiny people are funny.

Well I'm not very smart.

It's okay, user.
I believe in you.

Actually pretty nice.

Why is Yuka staring closely at bushes?

Fuck you, that's Nao.

maybe a wild P appeared, maybe she saw some cute animal or maybe she's just crazy only god knows the answer

I don't think Scamco wanted PCS to happen.

I still can't get over Shiki's fucking corpse in Yuka's card

Then why put them in the anime? Why voice Kyoko just afterwards?

I think user was just making things up.

What kind of person even wants to see Momoka's l@li butt?

Scamco doesn't want PCS to happen because then they'd have to shill for Akane so PP can match PCS and TP

Prepare for (You)s

It's just how I feel.

Scamco has no problem giving TP and PP time to shine together, but all we've had so far is just UzuMiho stuff since the anime ended. Not even a CG Theater with all three of them together.

What do you mean?

The same kind of people who would want to see Momoka at all.

Technically speaking, there were plenty of timeskips in the last few episodes of the anime. So Uzuki and Miho had plenty of time to get close.

Besides, Most of Uzuki and Miho's development were in the NoMakes and Magic Hours. There were also tiny details scattered in the anime.

In the NoMakes, we learn that Uzuki and Miho have become regular phone buddies and gotten rather close. When she visited the CP basement for the first time, she actually freezes in terror when she met TakeP, in the same way that Uzuki did the first time she met him. We learn that Uzuki didn't quite divulge her leave of absence to Miho and upon learning this, Miho comments that she actually understands how Uzuki feels and gets why she did that. Later on, we see that Miho wrote on her Christmas Star: "I want to work with Uzuki again." And hell, she was the only non-CP girl to attend her S(mile)ING! concert.

On Uzuki's side, one of her most precious possessions is the picture of the performers in the Onegai Cinderella Winter concert (of which Miho is included) It served as her memento to keep on doing her best in her training school days. We then learn from Miho that the Winter Concert was her first concert and it also had a special place in her heart. The subplot of the last NoMake was actually Uzuki going back to her training school to get the photo and show it to Miho.

While it wasn't elaborate as their Deresute Commu, it was pretty evident that Scamco intended to weave together a closer relationship between Uzuki and Miho.

Still no clue on how Kyoko fits into all of this though.

>PP can match PCS and TP
If anything PCS is the unit that has to do the catching up.
They've largely been ignored in official material. Though I'm expecting it to change at least a bit now that Kyoko is finally voiced.

TP and PP were fully voiced units for much longer than PCS, and got lot of attention (TP even more so than PP), whereas PCS was being shafted in favour of Pinky Cute. But the anime clearly indicates a change, as they put PCS there instead, and voiced Kyoko soon after.

Kyoko doesn't really fit into anything so far. Which is something I'm hoping they'll fix eventually. So far, she's just there, and doesn't have much in terms of character interactions with others at all.

Wow that brings me back. Why's the Youtube upload so shit?
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14979505

I'm speaking about popularity of the individual idols
Akane doesn't appear to be as popular as the other two, so it appears like she's being carried by PP as an unit

>CP basement

For a while, Scamco intended to have Pinky Cute as Uzuki's premiere NG splinter unit, and that didn't end well at all.

PCS has always been a fan favorite. And recent events have been going towards the favor of PCS.

PP just had Flip Flop. So it's not like they're against the idea of the girls in this unit having singing spotlight together.

And Mio also just had Step, a song similar in composition to Flip Flop and with a similar naming scheme to boot. And hell, all their Deresute Story Commus by have the three of them together. So we might be seeing a PP song sooner or later.

user why ar-
Oh.

Haha but seriously PP song when
Flip Flop and Step were great but that doesn't cut it

She's my third favorite CG for what it's worth.

Popularity has often been irrelevant to what Scamco does.
PP has regularly had their time together in official material whereas PCS hardly has anything despite being one of the very first units.

Kyoko and Miho actually have a problem with just floating around other idols. They don't seem to have a dedicated group of friends / regular companions like most of the other idols do.

Miho's most consistent companions are Ranko and Uzuki. With, Ranko, they play up their friendship as fellow Kumamoto girls. And Uzuki, for reasons already explained above.

Kyoko is an even stranger case. She's all over the place. I guess you can chalk it up to her "I want to help out everyone!" personality, but she isn't one to be known for constant companionship with another idol. Closest "friendship" I can attribute to her is with Saki due to that one theater and them being seen together in the background that one time.

Speaking of Womanlets, Goddamn Sae is short.

Even shorter than Yuka.

Yeah.

>putting her next to the giants
That's not fair.

This taste, it's the taste of a liar! Hori Yuko!

>148cm

Standing next to giants or not, Sae-han is a fucking womanlet.

Until my Cool hags get an official unit!

Rude. Kaede is not a giant.

Hopefully never.

I'm kind of under the impression that Scamco doesn't really know what to do with PCS members, as points out how they've been handling Miho and Kyoko.
For Uzuki they play it extremely safe with her interactions. Outside of the anime's development, most of the time she's with another idol she's in a work environment where they can just make her go ganbarimasu.

Everyone makes of the giantess. Time for her to have some glory for what she has.

>Kaede, KWSM, Sanae are confirmed friends
>KWSM and Sanae hang out with Nana
>Kaede and Miyu get paired because reasons
Hmmm

Rika is soft and cuddly. Excellent GF material.

While those qualities do make for good GF material but I don't think Rika quite qualifies for that.

They've been making her more P-sexual though.

They rarely play up the "lovers/crush" card, even if just in jest. But they did so with the Dooks.

Rika is the perfect pump and dump idol

I won't give up.

She didn't have much of a chance due to lack of a voice. But they at least know each other, and I'm hoping they can be friends in the election CD's drama.

Uzuki is known to slip and say things aloud that others would mostly keep to themselves, so it fits with that part of her character.

I just realized the JRPG party has three womanlets

Just like real Japanese women.

>Kaede, KWSM, Sanae, Miyu and Nana
Oh I see. Well, Nana doesn't seem to fit the h@g bill, since she's Forever 17, but that would make for a nice Groove unit

Damn.

Saki is by far Kyoko's most in-depth friendship.
Oddly enough, Heart Harmonize had four separate appearances in CG as an event unit within the span of the half-a-year since its conception.

As far as I understand it, the premise between Kyoko and Saki's relationship thus far has been established to be pretty similar to the one between Riina and Natsuki, except with regards to art instead of rock and Kyoko never going full poser.

Kyoko likes to draw but is pretty horrible at it.
Saki feels the heart she puts into her crappy doodles and offers to help her improve.
The dynamic also often plays on how Kyoko is wife-chan and Saki is pretty much a boy.

And in the end that'll go nowhere because Saki is a literal who most people don't even remember exists.

ミナミィ