>tfw no chest piece for Monsoon build
THE FASHION SOULS OF 3 IS WEAK
WEAK!

strawpoll.me/10288448/
strawpoll.me/10288448/
strawpoll.me/10288448/
strawpoll.me/10288448/
Vote next event faggots

Friendly reminder to keep appraising messages you fin helpful or funny so why can keep Dark Souls 3 online alive and kicking!

>Directed by Hideo Kojima

xth for Sulyvahn did nothing wrong.

Who's going to buy the eventual Dark Souls 3: We-Tried-To-Fix-It edition?

What level do I stop at to:

>Avoid the level 120 tryhard PvP meta
>Still get lots of invasions and co-op post-Dancer
>Not be gimped as fuck

This is a good post.

Enjoy cute this tasty e-snack.

You can't fight From, Jack. Claymore blows, Darkmoon falls, and the Darksword users prey upon the weak.

what str wep for a pyro build lads.

I love that picture.

KEKED

CONTENT

WEBMS????????

Astora great sword, put fire on that shit too.

>mfw i fell for the dragonscale ring meme

There's no chance in hell I'm getting backstabbed with blossom. If I get lagstabbed I wouldn't even care if I died.

But what the fuck should I use instead? I'm UGSing with Chloranthy, Life and FAP.

I don't need to parry with an UGS anyways so Hornet is out of the question. I'm not going to use heavier gear with Havel's because fashion souls.

PLEASE HELP

SL120 is the dueling/fightclub meta

SL60-80 is the invasion meta

SL80 can coop op post-pontiff

chaos or just buff

Astora

>Crushed by Smough

Laughing way harder than I should be

Can Carthus Bloodring make up for the vulnerabilities of fatrolling?

>fighting a tough enemy, need a lil health boost
>no appraisals

>sitting at a bonfire or fucking around in firelink
>appraisals every couple seconds

if god is real then explain this

GUEST STARRING:

KINGSEEKER FRAMPT

DARKSTALKER KAATHE

untrue dark

Any ausbros want to do some co-op?
About to start a cleric run

>afk Aldrich summons
Woah, 30 free dregs. Good work

use princess ring and infuse your offhand ceastus with blessed

4hp/sec adds up rather quickly.

if a fight lasts just one minute, you've healed 240 health. And with how a lot of people go really passive against Ultra users, you should be using that to your advantage.

Maldron the Assassin build in DaS3, other than Greatlance and Lothric Knight Greatshield what dick weapons and items should I use? All the cool gimmick shit I can think of like the poison from Storyteller Staff is impossible to land in PvP

As for rings
Obscuring
Untrue White
Hornet?
Horsehoof?

Sam tells me your Dark Sword is a tool for justice. What a pretty meme. Exquisite! It spares you from the burden of all the hate mail you collected.
I know it's not word for word, but it works better.

>put down salmon sign
>no one salmons me to fish the bass with them

Leo if your UGS has thrust attacks.

>boss fight
>take a sippy
>3 seconds later get a message heal
Memes are real.

i look kinda cool with phantom coloring though

great idea, i'll try it out

it does not

>if god is real then explain this

yeah this thing you mildly dislike exists but what about that thing you really like that exists?

t. god

remember to upgrade your ceastus to +9 at least, since upgrade level affects regen rate on blessed infusion.

>anri's sword
>sun princess ring
>blessed caestus
>replenishment
>blessed weapon

Just started ng+ after beating the game as a pyro. Now we reallocated to quality build with darkdrift.
dis gon b gud

no

fatrolling is always fucked, because not only do you get a shit ton of vulnerability frames, you also get less stamina regen

Yeah alright

As someone who runs this build already (Luck Cleric) it's fucking amazing. Seriously, passive play is punished and Anri's with blessed hits like a fucking truck.
If you wanted to do Anderson though you'd need Sellsword Twinblades.

>By My Sword
>has a club
Jesus christ.

Aldrich should have been a horrifying melting BB monster instead of a furry blob with a fuccboi stuck on one end

>anri's SS has the blessed effect

just a sec I need to upgrade this shit

>blessed caestus
ANDERSON YOU MADMAN

Literally the best boss in the game. The music, the atmosphere, the design, everthing was amazing. I wanted the fight to be more challenging, but oh well
Name a better boss than abyss watchers.
Pro tip:you can't

Nameless/Cinder

>He didn't know
It can also be blessed with blessed weapon.

AMEN

>No "cosplay in a better area"

get on my level faggot

>tfw can't hide my blessed infused caestus or cast both blessed weapon & invisible weapon

ohwell, bountiful sunlight + gentle prayer + sun princess was still a fuckload of regen

Legitimate question /dsg/

But does anybody here have a panic attack over the dark sign replacing the sun

>Not using By My Sword and Joy to wave large weapons around

>[spoierler]
Cute.
Anyway, Kick Messiah, Princes, Pontiff Suleiman and Nameless King are all much better.

I freed navlaan will he kill my NPCs pls respond, some people say he does but there is no mention on the wikis.

>carthus curved sword
>2 handed r1s allow to outspam straight sword and estoc
>has pretty high damage with a refined infusion
>unparryable spin weaponart
>bleed

I don't get why anyone talks about this, guess everyone is too busy complaining about the dark sword.

Pontiff Solomon

yeah I felt like the area was too big as well

I only ever read the item description and I haven't made a luck build, so I never felt inclined to test it.

Pontiff, Champ, Nameless, Princes.

>I don't get why anyone talks about this
hmm...

Pontiff suleiman

>tfw want to duel and have comfy stream in background but my internet is shit so it would probably mess up my duels

Pontifu Sillymeme, Twin Princes.

In my experience almost no one uses it. And the one guy I ran into who did use it was an idiot and tried to use it to trade with MLGS.

>It can also be blessed with blessed weapon.

>tfw bountiful sunlight
>tfw 18hp/sec

shame blessed weapon only lasts like, 45 seconds.

Have no idea what the ending was, just summoned firekeeper and everything went dark.

It's more abusive than the Dark Sword. It's why I stopped using my luck build.

>Pontiff
>Gay Princes
>Nameless Dick
>better than abyss watchers
loving every kek

>can't infuse the candlestick with simple

No, of course not. Wouldn't want to make something too useful, would we From? You utter cunts.

never understood this nameless king meme

the only difficult part of the fight is the fucking camera

when the first half of the fight is harder than the second it's not a very well designed boss fight

GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIITH

What are some TRUE lore theories in the game? I only know a few off the top of my head:

* Pontiff Sulyvahn being the first scholar
* The land of Carthus holds Brume Tower
* Karla is a fragment of Manus

Anyone else know the others?

Why?
he said name a better not harder

I never understood this camera meme. The only difficult part of the fight is that everything he does hits for 80%.

>Getting invaded while you're halfway through the boss fog
Sorry red guy

Exactly, the camera is the real boss in that fight. Dude was like a more telegraphed sir alonne, and that dude was fucking easy. Never understood the hype. Pontiff is the hardest boss in the game desu senpai.

Fuck off MaatiMovie

Lingering Dragoncrest +2 is what I used brought it up to like over a minute which was enough to end fight clubs with only one ash flask to recover FP. I was typically never using estus.

So yeah. Was pretty baller. Shame that if you wanna go full Anderson you need to drop Anri's which means a loss of some HP/Sec or damage.

me fugging ur mom lol

So in what circumstances can 3 Aldrich Faithful make it into the same world? Does the host have to be dried fingered or can it happen regardless?

>can't infuse my offhand caestus with 20% magic amp

KEK
get fucked patches

a lot of stuff outclasses the dark sword tbqh, I'll take a dark sword user over a carthus curved sword shitter any day.
outside r1 spamming the dark swords moveset is hot garbage, making it really predictable

but if the only hard part of the fight is the bad camera it's not a very good boss fight is it?

they do hit for a lot, but it's compensation for his attacks being so god damn slow and predictable

Hello, user! CCS is META weapon.

Damn! Damn! Damn and damn!

Lord of Cinder's initials are LoC.

LoC backwards is CoL. L is next to m in the alphabet, and if you add an s you get CosM, or as some say, Kos.

LoC is an Great One.

>but..
there are no hard bosses in this game, he's just a better boss than AW

Nameless king had a cool atmosphere and all, but man the abyss watchers had that feeling that I got from artorias in ds1, that I just fanboyed all over. My only complaint about that fight is that it was too early, and it was too easy. I wanted that fight to be the next ornstein and smough, but it wasn't. Pontiff is the (for now) new ornstein and smough in my opinion.

Is SL70 with +10 still good for invading dungeon?

The first half is easy as shit, never had any problems with it. I'm using Kb+m btw.

No, you need to be about +6 to invade there lad.

>* Pontiff Sulyvahn being the first scholar

Are you trying to downplay the other theories by mentioning them alongside this retarded statement?

Anything is viable, so long as you are stubborn enough.

What's a good str weapon I could use from the beginning for all bosses? Also infuse.

I mean in terms of straight swords. CCS does exist after all. Anri's felt like playing the game on easy mode but it also really is core to a good regen build I found.
>Dual Anri's for more regen and the matching swords
BRB building this.

I thought you had to leave the giants alive to get that encounter with Patches, interesting.