collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuH-BmOxypY
dsgl.booru.org/index.php
pastebin.com/jqKQj426
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/30031
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know whether anyone cares, but I have a 40str/20dex character using +6 (+3 boss) weapons and I was curious what my damage would look like if I were to change to 20/40 or 30/30, especially considering that you get a strength bonus when twohanding weapons.

So I did the calculations and here are the results for some various weapons. I always picked the highest AR infusion, funnily enough in one case not infusing at all was the way to go.

So looking at this I actually feel like I might take ten points out of strength and pump them into dex, putting me at 30/30.

>tfw getting hatemail dual wielding archdeacons staves and farron flashsword

2nd for Mommy Rosaria!

I wonder if it is possible to play as the bosses with mods?

youtube.com/watch?v=FuH-BmOxypY

___

nth for worst queue system in any souls game

>be fighting nameless
>roll a few frames late against one of his combos
>queued roll immediately comes out after hitstun ends and gets punished by the next hit of the combo
bravo miyazaki

Whips can't backstab so what hidden amazing power does it have to compensate for that?

How come no one is complaining about the fact that the health bar has clear cuts in it where they repeat the texture? Am I seriously the only person who's annoyed by this?

I have immediate concerns about going on this elevator.

DID LITERALYY NOTHING WRONG

can't be parried

Hollow / Bleed is probably the best build for both PVP and PVE you'll encounter. Hollow can even give you more AR than refined. On top of bleeds for bleeding weapons.

I was invading in Dungeon. But I wanted to get to 70 to invade at Lothric Castle. So I'm now 70 at Lothric Castle.

Yeah, that is true. I won't deny it. Dark Souls 3 is the only souls game I've ever truly been frustrated at. But at the same time, I'm now having so much fun shitting on these summoning ass holes and their faggy little phantoms. Feels great.

They deserved it. I just wanted to have fun invading with silly weapons, or cool looking fun weapons. i.e Crescent Moon Sword. (God it's horrible, but it's so fun) But nope. Not allowed to do that if I actually want to win an invasion. Now I win all invasions because I have become the ultimate shitter, to shit on other shitters.

got raped by my npc summons

I don't see it. Zoom in and show me

I miss how good Health and Stamina bar looked in bloodborne.

What's going on in this thread?

>he cosplays as Solaire

fookn original m8

Help, I'm stuck.

I kind of want to bring him to a /dsg/ fight club

No, apparently you can get him out with save&quit when he transforms, but there's a rumor that invaders can't see him, while I personally asked an invader & he said he could see the boss.
So I assume if you use save&quit they can't see boss, but if you use CE they can

doubt rapport works on bosses user

I could get him phase 2 & then he'd heal

dsgl.booru.org/index.php

Reminder.

You get a 50% bonus at Str while two handing. So your builds are actually 60/20 and 40/30 and 45/30

It is the best to go 27/40 and then refined if you do nothing but 2h.

>I need to feel like a special snowflake to do anything
>I will never back anyone in my life because I'm clearly the superior one even though I haven't done anything yet

I don't even Solaire but you're a piece of shit.

I've never seen any complete ones. Kind of upsetting.

I've seen more cosplayers than Solaire ones, in fact, I've hardly seen any Solaires.

At about what level should I make a +10 weapon for fairish and consistent invasions and summons?

Currently lvl 70

>guy in full solaire set
>name tarkus

How is this possible?

How good is the saint bident on a faith build?

What about with a blessed/lightning gem?

I never really used blessed weapon because by the time i got to the tome i already had enough fth to use lightning blade
Did i miss out? is it usable/good?
It does look pretty cool visually

gladiator event soon boys

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

Try playing in fullscreen.

LOOK AND SEE

WHERE THE SHIFTY TURD MIGHT BE

AT STRAY DEMON BRIDGE FC

YO EVERYONE IN THE FIGHT CLUB ON BRIDGE

THAT WAS A FUN 2V2

+- ? barefoot 1
+- ? bondage 9
+- ? buttplug 1
+- ? dragon 9
+- ? drowning 1
+- ? embarrassed 1
+- ? feet 7
+- ? female 1
+- ? forced orgasm 1
+- ? hogtie 1
+- ? mytha 1
+- ? rack 1
+- ? suspension 2
+- ? tagme 6
+- ? tease 1
+- ? tickle 6
+- ? tickling 3

Gay

fcs are fun

i named this character lucy and now im afraid people are gonna think im the tripfag

>guy in full Solaire set--
>wait no he has a piss knight helmet
>why

Are you hosting? Or still riding the BDSM high from last night?

>faith build

>embered, running through Irithyll on a new character
>invaded!
>head on over to the watery area where Sulyvahn's Beast shows up a second time if you don't kill it on the bridge, to see the invader coming and have nice little open area to fight in
>waiting...
>blue sentinel shows up, runs around for a while, comes up to me looking confused
>we run around a bit together, finally decide to just start clearing further until the invader shows up
>we only make it to the sewer entrance until I get the message that the invader has returned home
>wave at the fading sentinel
I hope they get an ear when the invader returns home on his own, those poor bastards have it hard enough as it is without invaders pussying out on them.

half life 3 confirmed

I don't know why you explain that to me, I mentioned how I am aware of that and made sure to use those numbers when doing the math.

I use it on my cheese build
>Anri's Sword
>Blessed Weapon
>Dragon Regen Shield
>Regeneration Faith Miracle
>Sun Princess Ring
Say hello to 30 health a second regen.

Getting fucked by my ganksquad is a big wrong

>I dont solaire

lmefo git rustled solairefaggot

"Hollow / Bleed is probably the best build for both PVP and PVE you'll encounter. Hollow can even give you more AR than refined. On top of bleeds for bleeding weapons."

Bleed is arguably the best PVE build if you can get a hold of shittons of carthus rouge and any fast weapon/twinblades/carthus CS, but hollow does not get you the best AR. Refined is always the best, a hollow longsword at optimal STR/DEX/LCK doesn't do considerably more than a refined longsword at 40/40 STR/DEX, the investment isn't worth it. Granted, at super high SL, hollow is worth putting points in luck for, but otherwise nah.

>channeling faith for dark sorceries

fucking heretics

Very gay

>Lothric Knight Ultragreatsword in faith build

This is sex
Why did nobody tell me about it

They don't.

If you enter a fog wall to a boss, or the invader dies in any way they get an ear. Otherwise, no. The invader probably couldn't find you, I've had a few crystal out on my invasions when they can't seem to find me.

You can get 40 STR, Luck and Dex at around 90ish without gimping on your other stats. With those stats, Hollow will ALWAYS have higher AR than refined. Not a whole lot more. But it is still more.

I would be perfectly okay if Artorias came back for the DLC in that specific form. That looks rad.

Nope actually hosting OR I WAS

UNTIL SOMEONE DECIDED TO FUCK WITH THE SHIFTY TURD

30 MINUTE SUMMON PENALTY
PENALTY

PENALTY

stray demon bridge
pass is dsg

It's got the perfect UGS moveset imo. Thrusting roll attacks, horizontal two hand light attacks, thrust two hand strong attack. It's great.

>fighting against guy who is actually keeping pressure so I have to react to it instead of being always on the wait for openings
>host suddenly kill
Goddamnit.

Damn. I knew I should've cleared stuff in the dark room instead of just running past it, I've been guilty of thinking hosts haven't gone that way if they're still up myself.

I fucked up, I didn't think I'd kill you.

Maybe you were not aware that it is really 50%?
Because with 45/30 your are five points over diminishing returns of STR. It would proberly be better to put those points in Dex if you really want to min max.

refer to

SHAME
SHAME

>I kind of want to bring him to a /dsg/ fight club
YES

I went +10 at 65 and I'm pretty sure everyone I ran into had +7 weapons.

It was fair for me.

Fuck that looks cool

Shame that retards will pitch a fit because "Arty died he didn't link the fire he can't be a lord"

>Invade
>Near the beginning of the level
>HOST WAS ACTUALLY JUST AT THE FIRST BONFIRE TO TAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE BOSS
>CRITICAL BATTLE HAS BEGUN
HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

I wonder what happens if you kill him out of the arena though, would he spawn back at the room?

>You can get 40 STR, Luck and Dex at around 90ish without gimping on your other stats
I would like to see that

No, I am aware. I was comparing builds.

The thing is also that 27/40 is 7 extra points out of thin air compared to the others posted there

It's only godd on really high physical AR weapons that don't have a warcry weapon art.

On big maps it gets a little confusing to find people so it happens.

If the guy was actually in the covenant to help players I wouldn't feel too bad. I'm honestly just happy when I can get a summon, even if it doesn't work out.

So, I need an objective evaluation of the lol:butthurt ratio of this idea.

For Deacons, you can summon 3 NPC phantoms: Sirris, Anri, and Horace. If you kill them all and quit, they all have the missing hitboxes the next time they are summoned.

Coincidentally, in order to summon all three, you have to use the Dried Fingers, which makes you more prone to invasions. :^)

Unless the number was pulled out of someone's ass it's like a solid 7.5% damage boost with a passive heal while active, I think it's pretty good

Im thinking i'll go ahead and do it.
If I make it to level 80 I'm almost positive everyone will have +10 weapons and I'd be the one behind.

Finally partaked (partook) in jolly cooperation.

It was the Crystal Sage, but it still counts, right?

no

Too bad they are retarded and won't be able to kill anyone with a brain.

Did I get memed on with witch's locks?

Unless this art hits for like 1k seems pretty standard

Considering you're raising luck to 30 to do this, you have to compare a hollow build to a 50/50 refined build (which is the same investment)

Of which, refined is usually stronger.

apparently you can make NPC summons permanent too

Then do 27/33, genus.

This game is objectively shit
The PvE is repetitive and uninteresting
The PvP is unbalanced and shits all over the people who actually intend to PvP
The bosses are too easy and gimmicky
Fuck this game

>darkmoon blade

God damn this is the new dark resonant sentier. 1 shots anything.

90ish here we go

Were next-gen graphics a mistake? Seems like they put too much time in making pretty lighting instead of fixing the actual game.

>Slightly more build variety than Bloodborne but still not very much compared to the other games
>Weapon balance is all over the place
>No fucking poise
>PvP is terrible, worse than DS2's. The only thing it did right was allowing invaders to estus but even then they get only half their chugs and remove the 30% HP boost from being embered
>The Demon Ruins returns, and is rushed and unfinished shit YET AGAIN
Am I missing anything?

are there ANY good spells at all for lower level sorc pvp? im going to try farron hail, flashsword, and heavy soul arrow

Players don't seem to be affected by that glitch. I got invaded when I had an invincible Master out and he got destroyed by the invader.

>dks3
What class to start to get on this dex/hollow bleed train?
What to level early game? I'm assuming Vig/End as needed, then start maxing luck.

Try it, could be a giggle but NPC phantoms are notoriously retarded when you move in a circle, I fucked up a guy in the garden while Hawkwood was following behind me in a circle trying to poke me

>hunter
>knight
uhh

>make it to the boss fog wall
>you've been invaded
>the invader spawns a reach away from the fog wall
>drop I'M SORRY and enter
If it's a purple, and they seemed relaxed sometimes I've tried using dried fingers and waiting for a blue or another invader in case they're shackle hunting.

>50/50
Enjoy those diminishing returns while I get 40/40/40 soft caps.

That's still 40/40/40. And they're good rings. At 100+ they lose their value. But before then, they're still good.

Any SL100 pyromancers in here? How much Vig/End/Att do you have?

I'm trying to see where I can fit the 17 dex I need for witch locks

Is dude-in-armor nr. 342/fanservice the boss the most uninteresting final boss in the series?

What is the quickest path through the game to get to ng++ fast? I want to make a smough cosplay build and need +2 rings for it.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/30031

Use the character planner in the OP. Check the stats you want to end with and go with the class that is the lowest level with those stats.

can I use Gundyr chest to become the Spartan Total Warriorâ„¢ for the gladiator event?

I fucked up. I thought it would be funny bully but I accidentally pushed too far.

>50/50
NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?
That's a waste of 20 levels. You'll get at most, 20 AR for that, unless the weapon has AA scaling

wait a minute what happened here

>invade
>1v2
>another dude invades
>2nd invader targets me
but why?