Is this greatest card of all time?

is this greatest card of all time?

Why would this be great? If you can't tell me, I hope you die in your sleep Mr. Thomas.

Yes. What's your credit line? Mine is 1.5k

got your card info now, grant

idiot

nah, mine is better

Best card ever

2% cashback on everything, no annual fee

>needing nigger change
It's like everyone on biz is homeless.

>He doesn't abuse the debt economy to protect his actual assets

.....fampai

yes. Best card by far (especially if you don't fly, I have no interest in airlines miles).
You get 2% cash back on everything. I put EVERYTHING on the card I can (wish I could charge my mortgage!) and just pay it off every month. Already made $400 in a few months.

>6k credit line

Bought braces on it, maxed i at 5.5k. Will PIF when statement cuts.

>spending $20,000 on a credit card in a few months
Good goy

I got a 9.9% APR on mine with some minor cash returns. I'm happy with that. I think I'm going to get another card to bump up that magic number.

For me. Yes.

I auto bill all my recurring monthly bills on it and then auto pay the balance. It's like getting paid to automatically pay my bills. Any other purchases are just a bonus. I am not a big spender so it's not like major Cashback, but it adds up. Why the fuck not.

You ever run into a place that doesn't accept it?

Thinking about snagging one. I like that my visa is accepted everywhere unlike MasterCard/Amex though....

Not op, but I use mine for everything and I have not had an issue yet. Now, my spending habits are pretty simple but all my utility providers, insurance providers, I and health care providers have accepted it, as well as every store/retailer or bar or restaurant I have tried.

The only place that doesn't is costco because they are faggots about CCs

>Citibank

Disgusting Jew Tier card. read your fine print and be amazed at all of the ways they screw you over.

This pretty much.

Amex BCP, chase freedom and CSP and discover it is all you need. I avg like 3% cash back. It's not much but it pays for vacation every year.

You must be literally fucking retarded. You do realize that 2% scales no matter how much you spend right? What's even the point of investing if you are lucky to make like 6-8% and there is still a risk?

Returns are returns no matter how you look at it.

Enjoy being poor forever.

Get Double Cash for non bonus spending

Get AARP Visa for dining/gas

Get Amex BCP or BCE for groceries

Lie about a business and get a Chase Ink Cash for Cable/Internet/Whatever streaming service you use

Those are the 4 credit cards I have, and I like them because I'm getting the most cashback possible for my purchases

>spend average of 30k a year that can be run through credit
>use different cards for 2-4% cash back
>????
>$1000

It's called credit cards are liabilities, read robert kiyosaki fag

I would think a balance on your card is a liability. But the card itself, zeroed-out, sitting in a drawer - that's an actual liability working against you? Should I not get a second card?

Do I have to open a Citi account to get the Double Cash or can it work with my Chase account?|

Food is a liability. Don't ever eat people!

Yes obviously it's a liability. And if you are responsible that is a non issue. Of course people are going to be idiots and run up debt and dig into a hole. But if you do it properly it's an asset.

Just ignore the retards

Yeah get something like this and then try to find cards that have no annual fee and give you 5% in categories such as groceries, gas, travel, dining, etc..

Then you can set everything on autopay and save 3-4% on living expenses if done right. Bonus if you use apps to find coupons for the stores you frequent and can save even more.

I waste no time and average something like 3.7% cashback. I'd estimate.

Also, don't fall for the storecard Jew because it can lower your credit.

The average length you've had all your cards matter, so you should try to find one of each category you can and use 2% cashback if you cannot find a 5% one for the category when shopping.

This is what I do, and I have a 810 credit score, so I much recommend it.

My costco mastercard gives me that. 3% if I spend money at a restaurant, which I do once a month. 1% if I buy outside of costco, which I rarely do sans online purchasing.

You don't need a Citi bank account to get a Citi credit card, and you don't need a Chase bank account to get a Chase credit card either

The only bank you may have to get a bank account with to get a credit card is Bank of America because they're assholes, but I'll never do that because of all the bullshit I hear about them, so I guess I can't have their credit cards even with a 750 credit score

Is the best cashback card in the UK the American Express Everyday Cashback?
It has 0.5% cashback annually under 5k and 1% over 5k but no annual fee, the version with the fee has a flat rate of 1.25% but you have to pay £25 a year.
Genuinely the best one I've been able to find here, 2% is unheard of from what I've seen.

Oh, and with the card with the fee you have to spend over 3k on it annually to even get cashback.

Do i get Cashback reward if i immediately pay it off after a purchase or do i have to wait for statement

So when you get a Citi card, does it open a Citi account for you too?

Can you pay a Citi card on autopay with a Chase account for example?

>So when you get a Citi card, does it open a Citi account for you too?
No, it'll only give you a credit card account, NOT a bank account

>Can you pay a Citi card on autopay with a Chase account for example?
Sure

no
yes

This. I also run about 40k a year through my business card for tax free cash back. Got two cards last year with 50,000 bonus miles each, used it for a free trip to Spain for my wife and I.

You do have to wait for a statement.

so basically just pay it off the next month?

i dont want to collect any interest on it if possible

You read kiyosaki
CC's are 100x leverage and that 2% return is free cash flow. Leveraged Cashflow is the path to riches.

>falling for the b8

Its only 2% back on your statement balance,
I personally pay off most of my balance before the statement period ends so I have lower credit utilization and less interest.
This card is good for people who pay when they get the bill rather than pay before the bill.

The Capital One Venture card is one of the best in my opinions because its 2x miles on every purchase.

Costco
pain in the ASS

Us bank Cash + Card
No fees
Unlimited 1% on everything
5% back on 1 thing choose (groceries, gas, ect)
2% back on 2 other things you choose.

>This card is good for people who pay when they get the bill rather than pay before the bill.
uhm... you are supposed to pay when you get the balance you nigger.

Guys, I have good savings but zero credit.

never had a card.

I like travel and cash back..

what do ?
:c

Don't get a citi card. They are literally the sketchiest possible major company to use for a credit card.

Get a Wells Fargo card or a Chase Card but stay the fuck away from Citi.

They handle all the retail cards and the policies they have for those are the same for their bank cards.

anyone?

Yeah I know most people do, but I pay before the billing cycle is up because I like to have low utilization.

Start with "student card" if you can. Ask about it from your local bank.

Then get a Discover It and build credit,.

Then after that you can play with the big boys and get any card you want.

Also never get AMEX its not worth it anymore and a lot of businesses dont accept them either.

Sketchy.... How?

5% is on $2000 quarterly.

You only get one 2% pick.

Fuckin it got a citi card.

$4600 limit. Is my credit good?

> Expecting there to be an annual fee
I bet your bank account has annual fees, doesn't it?

so you only get 1% back by paying it off before your statement? that's gay

No, you pay it off immediately. Swipe during the day and when you go home, make your payment. So long as there's a net zero balance at 8pm eastern, you accrue no interest.

If it goes past 8pm, then the card issuer has something to start an average daily balance, even if it's just a cent or two. At that point, the minimum finance charge clause kicks in (which is $0.50 or $1.00,) and tacks it on. Suddenly, you have a revolving balance that builds if you don't overpay (but good luck, most online processors won't accept a payment greater than the statement balance or current balance.)

If you blow it, it takes a month or two of riding their asses to get back to true zero.

i still get the 2% cash back as well yea?

I can't ever get a definitive answer on this but is this card a Visa or a Mastercard in the US?

Dunno, I don't have it. Based on some of the posts here, it doesn't look like it. Apparently you have to wait for the statement to close. I know that Discover and Capital One's cashback works regardless of when you pay, the cash is awarded at swipe.

mastercard