/TrumpCoinGeneral/

TCG/ ULTIMATE COIN PROMOTION EDITION!

The time has come for us to ascend to the moon, Chads. Get your memes, tweets, and hype material ready.
Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram. Tip people, share the wealth. 5 TC goes a long way!
Follow TrumpCoin everywhere and tell everyone.

Everything you do increases TrumpCoin's value!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpcoin.info/how-do-i-buy-trumpcoin.html
twitter.com/techtidbitsme/status/763936514816356353
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4gadwi/head_mod_of_rthe_donald_demods_3_mods_moments/
news.fintechna.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll begin by giving 5-50 TrumpCoins for every new meme. The better the meme, the more coins.
Maybe I'll even give away more if it's exceptionally good!

I think the coin will start doing better once Trump makes Hillary look like a joke in the debates.

Update when

The smart money has already left this pyramid scheme and convinced you fools to pump it for them. If you are still pumping this you are way too late.

yea glad i sold this shitter coin at peak

If the smart money left why would they have us continue to pump? What did you mean by this?

Hey guys.

I'm the /pol/ack from the last thread. I think I understand this stuff.

TMjYJFqjYZdbTkTwKgJvsdTANo6DBR5v3r

So how does this part work? I just post address to my wallet and if people feel generous they can deposit?

Sounds real fookin AMERICAN.

Or alternatively you can get a job and buy your own

I love the trump supporters begging for free trumpcoin.

You're all seriously retarded.

Already working on that mate.

I'm a janitor. :/

You're in the right place, friend. wagecuck to chad incoming

I just picked up 900 coins for 50 bucks

Glad to hear.

So right now Trumpcoin is priced at $0.19 cents. If I spend $50 on it, I'm looking around ~263 Trumpcoins.

Good time to buy? I swear I saw the price of these coins much lower. Too late or just in time?

Convert your USD to bitcoin so you can get it at a discounted rate

I'm gonna be a good guy here

Don't. These people are trying to sell you their bag and trying to get out themselves.

Trump isn't going to win.

Thanks for correcting the record

trumpcoin is priced at 5 cents

I see on the main site they're going for $.051 per coin. But on c-cex they're up to $.19. How do I buy at this much lower price?

>$0.05 shekels have been deposited.

trumpcoin.info/how-do-i-buy-trumpcoin.html
This guide will help you out. You have to trade bitcoin for trumpcoin rather than USD for trumpcoin on c-cex.

I see.

I've already begun the transaction process ($50) into my Circle account. That'll take a while. So convert that into BTC and exchange for cheap Trump?

you got it

Thanks lads.

So what are most of you guys doing with this big discount?

Buying the Trumpcoins with BTC and selling them on c-cex? Or is everyone waiting for November?

Why are we having so much trouble getting listed on Poloniex?

There are quite a few obvious shitcoins on there, so Trumpcoin shouldn't be too weird to consider.

Getting listed would REALLY help with the legitimacy of the coin, as well as making the value skyrocket.

I'm waiting until November and/or it hits $28
Buy bitcoin to Trump
Also a little tip
>if you send bitcoin from circle to c-cex you get a little bonus

Why are you trying to get people to sell and get the price down even further? Don't be greedy and just buy at the already cheap price like the rest of us

Besides BTC, has a crypto ever reached that high? I'm still new to this all. I know we're talking about Trump and all, but I don't know how the Trumpcoin will react when he wins.

twitter.com/techtidbitsme/status/763936514816356353

Etherium. Trumpcoin is also A LOT
more stable than other cryptocurrencies.

c-cex does show a pretty stable growth.

I mean, this Dev must've started this back in, what? February? Or November 2015?

Some solid growth.

So which one of your fuckers purchased the 4chinz trumpcoin ad?

Pretty sure making shit up and putting it in the mouth of a famous person, and then spreading that online is a form of slander. Keep it up assholes!

>he's mad about the meme

My wife's son and I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Manhattan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for specifics on his policies about fiat or the federal reserve.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken back, and all I could say was “Gold Standar...” but he kept cutting me off and going “TrumpCoin! TrumpCoin! TrumpCoin!”

and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle with the secret services as I walked off.

When I came to EBT for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen American Flag Zebra Cakes in his hands without paying (apparently he owned the store or something)

The trans at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”
At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cakes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me.

I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each cake and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It's not a meme. It's just a bald faced lie. You don't even know what a meme is. Have you no sense of shame? No sense of right and wrong? Didn't your momma teach you anything?

>now he's got a degree in memetics

summerfag here, do the founders of Trumpcoin have the permission of Mr. Trump to use his name? And if they don't have his permission, is he able to sue?

this turns on the right to publicity and a trademark question.

The right to publicity is the ability to control your name and likeness. While you don't waive the right immediately upon becoming a politician, it introduces some first amendment factors that have made successful arguments for continued use in the past. Another factor is the bad publicity that comes from suing or otherwise 'going after' your own supporters.

The trademark issue deals with 'reasonable confusion'. Essentially, if a consumer can reasonably confuse what is offered by TrumpCoin (which at the moment is nothing in the way of services) with a service that is offered by Trump or any affiliated organizations, there is an infringement argument to be made. Since that's not the case for the time being, it's pretty secure in this regard.

Someone please copy this pasta so I don't need to post it again

In the r/cryptocurrency thread some guy is using the_donalds scam post as evidence. The subreddit has been compromised for a while reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4gadwi/head_mod_of_rthe_donald_demods_3_mods_moments/ and the free speech the mods allowed has slowly been eroded. They didn't like it becoming pol-lite.

you can sue for pretty much any reason in the US, including some very frivolous ones.

that doesn't mean you'll win.

but in this case just getting sued may be enough for him to shut the business down. It costs money to defend against a lawsuit, even one you'll probably win. A lot of stupid small businesses go under just because they can't afford to get sued even if they're in the right.

a smart business has liability insurance for just such a situation, and that insurance company has lawyers on hand to advise them on how not to get sued. Also there to protect said company if or when they do get sued.

Somehow I doubt this is that sophisticated an operation. If it makes money Trump will very likely be able to just step in and take the business over because the owners don't have insurance and can't afford lawyers.

What does adding to angellist list do? Another step in legitimizing?

>it introduces some first amendment factors that have made successful arguments for continued use in the past.
false. Try selling Hillary Clinton brand tampons if you don't believe me.
>the bad publicity that comes from suing or otherwise 'going after' your own supporters.
also false, Trump has made his fortune by suing partners and vendors when it's cheaper than paying them. He stands to lose nothing by "supporters" that are making money off of his trademarked brand.
>if a consumer can reasonably confuse what is offered by TrumpCoin (which at the moment is nothing in the way of services) with a service that is offered by Trump or any affiliated organizations, there is an infringement argument to be made. Since that's not the case for the time being, it's pretty secure in this regard.
also false.
try selling Coca Cola brand crayons and see.
A brand has pretty much unlimited control of the use of its trademarks. You don't get to steal it and slap it on something just because the company doesn't happen to be producing a similar product at the moment.

tl;dr: you guys are about to get assfucked by a presidential candidate.

You doubt but you don't know. It's more logical to assume that because they know the potential financial risks of running a PAC incorrectly that they also understand the legal problems that might pop up.

Also
>suing your supporters

Unlicensed merchandisers have been running for a while now without action taken against them.

The MSM are his real problem.

Now it's time for the bongs and eu posters to start the fud night shift

>You doubt but you don't know.
True, I don't know. I highly doubt any insurance company would underwrite this without advising a name change. They're in business to make money, not dabble in projects that are guaranteed to land in court.

and again, Trump regularly sues his supporters. He's notorious for it.

>Try selling Hillary Clinton brand tampons if you don't believe me.
I can buy toiler paper with HRC's face on it from a major corporate chain store:
goo dot gl/0YcIqh

>Trump has made his fortune by suing partners and vendors when it's cheaper than paying them. He stands to lose nothing by "supporters" that are making money off of his trademarked brand.
Trump is now in the business of running for president. It's not a partner or a vendor, and there's nothing to collect if he were to sue (again proving that you don't understand how this model works). Your anti-Trump bias is showing if you honestly believe that Trump would start a major lawsuit, with a poor legal argument, against his own supporters, in the middle of campaigning for President of the US and fighting the moniker of still being just a greedy buisnessman at every turn. He has explicitly said he is not intending to 'take' for his company and himself anymore, now he's going to 'take' for the American people. He's not going to 'take ' money that's politically supporting him, whatever the form, to give to his own company.

>Try selling Coca Cola brand crayons and see.
This is literally a perfect example of what I explained. In this case, a consumer would likely not be be reasonably confused that Coke had started manufacturing crayons, as this is far outside their business model and wouldn't be reasonably assumed. Case in point:
goo dot gl/m3ZuUp

They might be confused that Coke had started a new business, but that is both legally defensible in trademark law and precluded by the very thorough disclaimer on the TC website.

Examples?

As far as we know the llc is continuing regardless of the risks because they intend to see this project through. We've been hearing about this potential legal issue for months now. People keep posting it here and not on the forum like it makes any difference. Devs aren't here m8, or are you trying to 'help' people like others have tried recently.
It's happening, this is just another super PAC with an investment option.

>implying

hey, why are Trump supporters so gosh darn beef-headed?

Stop. Stop. Stop, summerfag, with this trying to outsmart the people who have come together to make this something we can all be proud of. There has been a TON of thought put into this, or none of the devs would have come on board in the first place. Do you know why most altcoins don't have a real dev team, or community? Because they have no value, and offer nothing unique. STOP trying to be the smartass who brings the whole thing down with witty comments and half baked analysis of things that you have demonstrated, over and over and OVER again that you do not care to or have the capacity to understand.

Hi CTR

>I can buy toiler paper with HRC's face on it from a major corporate chain store:
yes, political persons names and likenesses can be used for satire. Trumpcoin isn't satire.
>Trump is now in the business of running for president.
pfft.
doesn't look like it from here.
>In this case, a consumer would likely not be be reasonably confused that Coke had started manufacturing crayons
I find it a bit unlikely that you actually think you can steal brand names and slap them on any product you choose if the brand hasn't already done so.

if you're serious you're in for a very rude awakening.

>People keep posting it here and not on the forum like it makes any difference. Devs aren't here m8, or are you trying to 'help' people like others have tried recently.
fair enough. I don't see this ending well is all.

if you think Trump won't sue you're delusional.

>this is just another super PAC with an investment option.
might work. Time will tell.

I'm not sure that's a legal combination but it's not my fish to fry.

>he thinks negative speech is protected but positive speech is not
>his opinion
>his opinion, in direct opposition to presented evidence

Come at me with facts faggot, not FUD. You have been so thoroughly discredited it's not worth your time anymore.

you honestly want me to prove to you that you can't use another company's trademark on a product just because they're not currently making that product?

I told you, try it and see.

or watch what Trump does to Trumpcoin as soon as he notices it.

SO HERE'S AN IDEA:
Instead of only shilling trumpcoin, why don't we also start HillCoin? Play them out against each other to pump both to galactic levels.

Clinton supporters in my opinion are much more likely to jump on this kind of bandwagon. Just think of the hooks!

>Alternative currency to fight muh banks
>Support Hillary in muh ovary revolution
>OPPOSE TRUMP, if Trumpcoin gains value that must mean he's winning!!!
>Generally spam and hype the relative values of the coins as indicators of popularity

Who's in?

Forgot to add: if either candidate attacks their respective coins this will damage their image MUCH more than if Trump nips this in the bud. Politically speaking they will be better off actually supporting their coins.

Start up campaign collection wallets managed by a legit enterprise that converts the coins and donates the proceeds to the campaigns.

As long as we can claim that trump/hillcoin actually helps the campaigns it becomes infinitely more solid.

>this will damage their image
I don't know if you've noticed but both of those turds' images can't get much worse. We've got one that regularly pisses off two thirds of the political spectrum and another that should probably be in prison.

that said, I like your idea at least as well as TrumpCoin ™.

Oh, fuck me for tripple posting but this needs to be said:
To convince people to keep buying more and more coins, we say that every time people donate coins to the collections wallets they lose value by being sold for conversion.

The more people buy these coins and drive up their value, the bigger the exponential gain for the campaign fund! But if they stop buying the funds seeping into the campaign actually lose value! Oh no!

The best way they can achieve the biggest possible impact is to steadily buy the coins on a weekly/monthly basis. It's the easiest way to donate and achieve the most with the least amount of money!

You would have to be a fool not to donate this way. Everyone knows crypto is the future, and the future is now!

>or watch what Trump does to Trumpcoin as soon as he notices it.

Bro, you're a dumbass. Unless Trumpcoin reaches $100million+ marketcap, Trump is going to do jack shit. He could care less about some altcoin, unless the marketcap is huge.

Relative value, friend. Relative value.

Seriously let's fucking do this, I see no limit to the ways this can be played. Trumpcoin will never moon unless it goes truly political. Ying and yang, etc.

>he'll let us steal a penny, but not a dime
mmmhmmm.

Exactly. What they are proposing to do hasn't been done before. All they can do is prepare and solve problems when they arise.

The legality of it can be determined by the FEC.

Even THEN after it hits $100M marketcap he still will probably do jack shit. Why sue your own supporters? Lol. At worst he'll ignore it. Trump has better things to do then sue some crypto altcoin. You know, like run for President.

Oh, and its not stealing.

Exactly, Trump will not waste time sueing his own supporters

Do these count?

There already is a Hillary Coin. It's BLRY. Billary.

and it's shit and won't be any competition unless you stir one up.

but desu senpai I'd hop out while you still can. NXT is the best bang for your buck at the moment. Trumpcoin is dead even after stupendous amounts of video ads and shilling. I want Trumpcoin to work but everyone's already convinced that it's a scam and no one will be wipe that smear.

It's over bro.

It's not over, it has not even begun

When are the devs going to announce the new update?

Yah man, definitely. The first one is the non-meme version though. But I've seen the real deal.
Post your address if you made em

The ball has started rolling.

This is officially the last chance to get in before everyone hears about this coin.

Just like the OP says, let's get this shit to every corner of the earth.

HERE WE FUCKING GO LADS

It's shit because nobody heard of it, and Trumpcoin is dying because shills have forgotten what made it pump the way it did in the first place: politics.

Billary is a shit name by the way, it will never stick. Hillcoin is way better, and the lefty crowd is way more susceptible to this than you think.

Trumpcoin = 4chinz shills trying to convince 4chinz neckbeards to buy by pretending it will stick on normies. It won't.

Create Hillcoin and make it look like a grassroots movement. MAKE IT POLITICAL. It's purpose is to collect campaign money for shillary. It's purpose is to be anti-big banks and all that washy shit, because it's the current year. It's to show those trumpcoin bastards what a real movement looks like! Etc. Etc.

When normie Trump supporters hear about hillcoin's success THEN they will jump into Trumpcoin. And vice versa.

Let political coins become "the" way to support campaigns in the current year.

Omfg we goin for it lads!

>The first one is the non-meme version
Look closer. Pic related is the "original" I modified. Maybe I should have made it less subtle.

TMNDwrPWeKRo9kv8UPCWqcsR8LkAkdSKf9

And here's proof for the one that actually took some effort to make.

I hope you're right. I've got 1K Trumps just sitting back. I'm never going to touch them unless it moons, I'll take them as a loss if it tanks (which is more than likely going to be the case).

Man it just seems like nothing will move the price. When Chicken started all the drama the price went down sharp and hasn't recovered. I sold the Majority of my Trumps at a loss, but at this point, seeing how everything is going, It was time to get out.

>ads on /pol/
price drop
>extremely good viral video
price drop, top comments saying they're dissapointed that it turned out to be a scam ad.
>payservice
price drop
>added to 3 new exchanges
price drop

I really wanted this coin to work, I've always been a Trump supporter, I shilled super hard for this on Twitter, I shilled it on steam, /pol/, reddit.

Everyone's convinced this thing is a scam because it turns out that the wrong person created it. It's not a scam lad, but still, it won't work.

This is a final warning, it really is time to bounce. We gave it a good go, circumstances lead to failure.

Is this the first time you are investing in anything? You sound pretty insecure man. Just dont think about it too much you did not invest much so you will not lose much, the devs got a plan yo

news.fintechna.com

They favourited @TrumpcoinG tweet.
The related media knows something is brewing. Just need to get it a bit higher for them to take it up.

Calm down m8 There is good reason it hasn't been properly promoted.
If your another queen then your change in tactics is noted once again.

I cant tell if this is genuine concern or fudding but I'll bite.

I find it funny that a few posts up, one of the guys admit that he fudded this coin like mad just to pick up cheap trumps *just like I said they would*.

Heres something I learned by trading crypto; it aint over till its over. And it aint over for Trumpcoin.

Sometimes, a coin needs to go through a series of bumps and bruises before it comes out on top. It isnt always smooth sailing. No pain, no gain. Sometimes, coins need to go through a trial by fire, so to speak.

There is no reason to drop the coin. We've all sustained losses. Why drop the coin? We're in here for big gains.

I say, hold your coins. The potential rewards outdo the recoup of your initial investment.

If Trumpcoin crashes and burns, then it crashes and burns.

And remember, people are fickle, especially when it comes to investment. One day an investment is bad, the next its the hottest thing in crypto.

>I sold the Majority of my Trumps at a loss

And that right there is the big problem and shows me you are a newbie at trading. Never trade at a loss unless you are absolutely sure the company/stock is going down the tubes.

We don't know for sure about Trumpcoin. You can't be that impatient, especially when the team has been pretty forthright telling us that they have been quiet for a good reason.

Granted, yes, support could and should be higher for the coin, but this coin basically underwent a community takeover and this team has been hustling for only 2 - 3 weeks.

I'll say this, if you bought more than 1k trumps and have not promoted this coin yet, I would start doing so now.

STAND
T
A
L
L

>Heres something I learned by trading crypto; it aint over till its over. And it aint over for Trumpcoin.

nice empirical evidence that isn't an appeal to emotion.

>Sometimes, a coin needs to go through a series of bumps and bruises before it comes out on top. It isnt always smooth sailing. No pain, no gain. Sometimes, coins need to go through a trial by fire, so to speak.

This isn't an argument, this coin has no where near the potential to reach the top because everyone will believe it's a scam until they die. This coin doesn't have a potential to go mainstream either because while Trump has many supporters, there are just as many that hate him.

>There is no reason to drop the coin. We've all sustained losses. Why drop the coin? We're in here for big gains.

there are several reasons to drop the coin, one being investing it into something that will actually be profitable in the long run. Like I said above and before, I hope it moons, but the likelihood is so small, and right now the cost of entry isn't worth the risk.

>And remember, people are fickle, especially when it comes to investment. One day an investment is bad, the next its the hottest thing in crypto.

how is this supposed to convince anyone to buy trumps? You're literally saying you could throw money at any shitty investment and get rich. I have some Trumps put back but holy shit, no one should buy any at this point.

Oh and for those people that say that Trump will sue, that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. I wouldn't even consider that possibility until this coin hits $100 million plus marketcap. Even then the chances of that happening is slim to none. More like none. So please enough with the Trump will sue, its not going to fucking happen.

read
>I really wanted this coin to work, I've always been a Trump supporter, I shilled super hard for this on Twitter, I shilled it on steam, /pol/, reddit.

I agree

>
nice empirical evidence that isn't an appeal to emotion.

And yours isnt? Try again. And we do have empirical evidence. Try looking at the coins on coinmarketcap and tell me that crypto currencies are not subject to volatility and ups and downs.

>This isn't an argument, this coin has no where near the potential to reach the top because everyone will believe it's a scam until they die.

*No empirical evidence*

>This coin doesn't have a potential to go mainstream either because while Trump has many supporters, there are just as many that hate him.

But we have empirical evidence of plenty of supporters. Contradict much?

The people that hate him do not magically cancel out the people that support him and make them not purchase the coin.

>there are several reasons to drop the coin, one being investing it into something that will actually be profitable in the long run.

*This* is not an argument, as investment itself is the guess that something will be profitable in the long run.

A guess is still a guess unless you have a crystal ball.

> the cost of entry isn't worth the risk.

You can say that for any altcoin. Not an argument.

>how is this supposed to convince anyone to buy trumps? You're literally saying you could throw money at any shitty investment and get rich.

It's not supposed to convince people to buy trumps, I am explaining the market to you and how people say something is a "scam" one moment, and valid the next.

What will convince people to buy Trumps is that it is a FUNDRAISING PLATFORM for Trump. That is the big hook and the reason why the coin has potential. I believe that is a valid reason to support the coin.

This. If the coin got strong enough for him to even notice, it would make no sense for him to sue people that were supporting him and making his campaign money. But that's FUD logic for you.

get those trumpcoin signature up and start posting in other btctalk sections lads

>And yours isnt? Try again. And we do have empirical evidence. Try looking at the coins on coinmarketcap and tell me that crypto currencies are not subject to volatility and ups and downs.

no shit, the fact that demand curves exist isn't any fucking evidence that the coin will succeed at all, what are you on?

>*No empirical evidence*
look at reddit threads discussing the coin, look at the youtube comments on the MAGA video, look at the price not moving after advertising like crazy on other boards. look at /pol/'s reaction any time you mention it in a Trump Gen.

That my friend, IS empirical evidence.

>But we have empirical evidence of plenty of supporters. Contradict much?

>The people that hate him do not magically cancel out the people that support him and make them not purchase the coin.

Sure there are plenty supporters, myself included, I have money invested. But you can't deny the fact that you have a huge problem in the fact that a lot of people WILL NOT get involved because it has Trump's name on it. Sure you'll get many who will but this is still an issue.

>*This* is not an argument, as investment itself is the guess that something will be profitable in the long run.

how is this not an argument? Cutting your losses on a coin that isn't going anywhere and investing it into something else that's a BETTER investment is the fucking CENTRAL argument.

>You can say that for any altcoin. Not an argument.

yeah you can say that for any altcoin, but other altcoins other than Trumpcoin can make a much better case for long term profitable investments than a coin with an amateur ass dev team, and dev and scam drama surrounding the whole thing.

look man, I was all for this shit since the beginning, but you guys are seriously getting delusional.

>no shit, the fact that demand curves exist isn't any fucking evidence that the coin will succeed at all, what are you on?

Like I said, the volatility shows that people change their minds about coins all the time. They buy in, they sell, then they are back in. That's how crypto markets work. The charts on coinmarketcap.com are all the empirical evidence we need.

>look at reddit threads discussing the coin,

Yes but what about the fact that they will believe it until they die? Could you show me the evidence that shows that they won't change their mind? Ever? I'll be waiting.

> WILL NOT get involved because it has Trump's name on it.

Who cares when you have ~50% of the voting demographic (Republican) supporting Trump? And don't give me BS polls, its always Democrat vs Republican, red vs blue, half vs half. 50 vs 50.

>Cutting your losses on a coin that isn't going anywhere

Because it's all speculation and assumption. It is your assumption that the coin isn't going anywhere. It's your speculation. You don't know for sure. And judging from past markets, you're probably going to be in for a shock when the graph goes up.

> amateur ass dev team, and dev and scam drama surrounding the whole thing.

All the negatives, and none of the positives. It's also a unique coin, with a dev team that are crypto enthusiasts and Trump supporters, a grassroots project (a very good thing) and the fact that they've only been in business literally for a few weeks.

I think you are just trying to convince yourself (and others) that you selling on the dip was the right thing, when it clearly was not. Selling on the dip for a loss is one of the worst things you can do trading.

I can tell you're a newbie because anyone with experience trading knows that patience is key, even with cryptos. If I were you, I would buy back in on the dip again, but then again with the new marketing push we may never see another dip at lower prices.

How long ago were you tweeting about it? I've been on there a month doing just that, it's been pretty quiet apart from one other person tweeting occasionally.

I'll give you this, some of the comments on the youtube video are awful, some people are real killjoys and I can understand if you get down reading them, especially that one with +20.

But keep in mind that sometimes it takes a little persistence in order to persuade someone. These people have little reason to dislike the coin especially if you communicate it the right way, that its a fundraising platform.

I think he is just fudding to get dem cheap trumpz