Unofficial Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, Yahoo/Google finance, or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
[YouTube] Introduction to Investing and Finance - Lesson 1 by Martin Shkreli (embed)

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2016/08/11/timmins-gold-outlines-complete-pre-construction-program-for-ana-paula
investopedia.com/ask/answers/05/marginaccountshortsell.asp#ixzz4H5ruDTRv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TGD my homies

What are tomorrow's TGD gains looking like, lads?

T
G
D

Happy gaining fuckers. We transcended memedom.

stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2016/08/11/timmins-gold-outlines-complete-pre-construction-program-for-ana-paula

That(opening more mines) + double estimated EPS + shaving costs to only $700 per OZ to mine when gold costs $1300 per OZ = memevana

Going to ride this one to the edge of the universe over the next few weeks

Don't know how tomorrow will go, but TGD is about to be a pennystock no more

Wow, my first meme that actually paid off. I'm crying bros. hold me

Thank God.
I lost about 20% of my original investment this week on impulsive memes and I needed this to go well.
Let's hope for 10,000% lads.

Will there be a dip before launch?

It's going to be impossible to sleep tonight.

I know. I'm fucking wide awake

IDK let me ask my crystal ball. It will be launching for months nonstop, time to buckle in and hold

Alright im in on TGD. I've had a bad week and I need this moon trip.

I know. I'm lit af.

u messed up the youtube martin shkreli link, np tho

I just hope TGD makes up for some of the anal fucking from GEVO

My bad, old thread was dead so I rushed to make this one because of the news

it's happening

>Tfw I've made it

I'm seeing asks in the .70s already. Merry Christmas, one and all!

we are witnessing a meme stock become a real stock

Where is MetalLord? That crazy mf put 7k into TGD.

I'm glad I'm alive and get to experience it with you bros.

this is all I could afford to buy =(

Forgot picture

I still have 3k cash in mgt. I am thinking of selling and buying more tgd. I think I might just ride our my 2k shares and not be greedy though

The possibility of making 5k is so tempting

>tfw i wake up tomorrow morning and tgd is at -50%
may kek save me from these feels

I hope it is, I am going to buy so fucking much if it dips

>NVDA

For once in the history of /rhg/, that isn't even in the realm of possibility. We are about to go on an absolute tear. This is the first actual space mission we're going on. Strap the fuck in and sleep easy. We're gonna make it. and people haven't even caught on yet.

I am praying for him.

It will close in the red.

Nice meme

Stay delusional then.

I'm ready for the shitshow tomorrow morning when half of /rgt/ loses all their money

>THIS IS IT

>mfw TGD cucks get absolutely assblasted tomorrow

Please don't tell me you guys shorted TGD.

also the first ER in which the company is 100% solvent. 1st time with zero debt is HUGE, even if the earnings left something to be desired...

What did you expect for earnings? They had double their estimated eps

>yfw they forgot to order buy-stops

I don't have a margin account, if I did I would have.

So, I take it you can't read? Or maybe you're delusional? I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you're shitposting.

You need a margin account to short a stock.

Are you retarded?

Yep. This one's definitely shitposting.

OK, I see your game. I'll make sure to send you a postcard from Mars. Good night shitposter.

>The reason that margin accounts and only margin accounts can be used to short sell stocks has to do with Regulation T, a rule instituted by the Federal Reserve Board.

Read more: Why do you need a margin account to short sell stocks? | Investopedia investopedia.com/ask/answers/05/marginaccountshortsell.asp#ixzz4H5ruDTRv

Heheheh....and cucks were laughing at me...

Looks like SWHC is due for a retrace. It has a bit of a double top going on.

I phrased that weird...i meant that even if earnings weren't awesome like they are, the solvency aspect would still be a huge driving force for the stock...

anyone else holding the $NVCN lotto ticket?

supposed to be

Would have been 9k if not for robinhoods "high volatility" bullshit... oh well :P

Are you going to hold till Monday

I feel like the lazy/new traders will do dd over weekend and continue to drive price

Depends what happens tomorrow.

Depends. If tomorrows spike is big enough that i feel i dont need to hamd on, then I'll sell 1/3 to half of my position (with the possibility of re-buying, in part, should there be a dip significant enough for this to be a worthwhile move).

The rest of it I will hold, but probably not just until Monday; I'll likely hold half my of position well into the next fiscal year...

There will not be a spike.

Here's a number you may find useful come 930 AM

Are you really that fucking stupid??

How the fuck can you have a report posted here at least six fucking times showing how big of a fuck-ton of gold this company's found, showing that the company is 100% solvent now, showing how the company is acquiring a new mine (without any new debts), and how the price of gold keeps climbing...and still think this is some kind of pump'n'dump??

Seriously, do you wear a helmet when you sit at the corner waiting for the school bus? jesus fuck fire...

TGD is -- quite literally -- pulling money out of the ground, pounds at a time, for a cost of barely over half of what is being dug up, and is in a better financial state than it's ever been previously.

This shit is going up, and it's STAYING up! Sure, there will be a dip tomorrow, maybe a large one, and/or monday, but it will just go right back up, and will DEFINITELY plateau when you short-fags realize that you need to cover (or when your broker forces the position closed for you, whichever occurs first).

I know you're butthurt upon the realization that your brain would rattle in a flea's skull, but whining about it while making a grand spectacle of your idiocy on here isn't going to help your situation; you're just wasting our time AND yours...

go back to tumblr where you belong and stay the fuck out, kid.

Hahaha so much butthurt, someone screencap this for subsequent lulz

> making tons of money

> some shorter gets butthurt

> point out flaws in the rationale of the butthurt...

> "so much butthurt"

...its almost 5am, man; shut down the computer before mom catches you up past your bedtime.

I wish I could ride this meme with you guys. I left RobinHood since ASTI went ass up like almost a year ago.

pm here already, sitting in the office. nice try though, buddy.
also, I don't know either WHY you're so butthurt and raging like a kid like someone took away your candy, since there's no reason for it.
but, well... there you are, raging and insulting people just like a butthurt person does.

TGD ER was positive, now trading in AH 0.63 , opening will reach .70's

I'm gonna make it bros

There will be a dip for TGD once the market opens because of all the profit takers getting out after the ER. So hold your tits lads you can still make it, stay vigilant and buy the dip.

TGD up over $0.65 in AH. Hold me.

Forgot to add, bought in at $0.55. Major Tom to launch control.

>There will be a dip for TGD once the market opens because of all the profit takers getting out after the ER

Are you new?

Why do I browse this place

Based God nvidia, who else nvidia here lads?

Hes not wrong

You're thinking through your dick right now cause you over excited. Congrats on your TGD profit, but try to think logically. It could most likely dip but it could go up right after open.

Ready for some gainzz?

I'll bite. Sell me on it user

Remember anons, only the strong handed will see Andromeda. TGD is a literal golden ticket. If you hold for even just a week or two, you will see massive gains. This shit will break the double digits before the year is over, and all you have to do is buy and hold. No one has even caught on yet and were on the moon. For the love of God , hold. Do not get weak hands. We're going on a journey to a far away place.

I'm calling a slight sell-off at open for people who are wanting to cash in on some decent returns then it'll go back up when short sighted people realize the long position they gave up. But I suck so don't listen to me.

>Confirmed BASED

How much do you imagine it will shoot up in Friday's market? Over the weekend?

10,000% gains here we gooooooooo

Anyone heard about $FSNN earnings?

>MGT

I was going to sell tgd today. what makes you guys think it will even go past $1

Did you read earnings and PR?

TGD probably going to balance out at .73 a share then keep climbing for months

no where can I do that

Double estimated EPS, no debt, new gold mine.

See
for a summary. Just Google it if you want to read full report

Don't spoonfeed this lazy faggot.

Missed TGD yesterday but have around 550 cash to spend..is it still a good idea to buy it when the market opens this morning or am i too late?

NVDA - Sell at open or hold for the day?

Get in HTBX quick ma niggas, its going to 2.50 today.

I'm listening buddy, officially sold

Read the news and the er and then ask yourself if you're too late

Get in GEVO today it's going to the moon

If you want to hold for a while you literally can't go wrong buying anytime today

Sell at open

Any news as to why its running?

TGD is going to dip and then swing back up again hard, that's when I plan on selling

Buy at open or wait?

Put $1,400 into HTBX? Or TGD? ;)