What type of receipt do you get when you buy a domain in godaddy?

What type of receipt do you get when you buy a domain in godaddy?

I use a bank account shared with my mom and dont want to tell about anyone that im starting a website unless its successful, also "go daddy" sounds like some sort of gay shit desu embarrassing

im getting a bank account for myself but i have to wait too much, until october to update my outdate id otherwise i cant open it

Other urls found in this thread:

namecheap.com/security/whoisguard.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

use namecheap desu

domains.google desu

>domains.google
Im paranoid that someone will be able to find my details throught whois

does namecheap and domains.google offer legit privacy? godaddy does but he asks for an extra bonus tho

bump desu

Yes dumbass

Whois protection is regular

so what is your business plan, stan?

then why is it separated in an optional package in godaddy dumb cock?

same in namecheap

so stfu

i cant even click on autorenew in whoisguard when buying a domain wtf

>godaddy

just use namecheap dummy

how does teh receipt for a namecheap website look like?

does it include the site name?

>namecheap

is it worth paying for "premiumDNS"?

Anyone knows?

getting rich

underage b&

Free whois with namesilo. Best value domains it's where I get mine. Good pic, got you this reply.

Use Cloudflare. They'll give you custom nameservers to enter in namecheap's interface and then you control your DNS via Cloudflare. It's free.

Buy a visa gift card for 10$ and use it to buy the domain,i did that and worked perfectly.

You can choose whether you want whois data or not. For free.

Let me tell you about their privacy protection. They use it to fuck you if you want to change providers. They will send you to the "other" company who does privacy protection, where they will re-route you back to go-daddy.

Thank fuck my website sucked or I would have never pulled the cord.

What the fuck does this mean?

So where do I buy the domain at then?

So why are they charging if Cloudfare does it for free?

it means they will put in phone jail so you can't ever leave their service.

namecheap has been posted several times
domains.google

How's that even legal? fucking godaddy. I mean what if you really wan to fucking leave their service? that cant be legal? eerr

Guess I will use namecheap

Godaddy is the worst ever. They are the facebook of domain registration. It even has "DAD" in the name FFS.

Their messing about and the upsells is how they make money. The customer messing up is part of how they calculate profi.t

And Bob Parsons, their CEO, is a genuine cunt.

For the umpteenth time, Go with Namecheap. Just activate whois privacy at the same time that you order the domain.

Also, why don't you just order the domain with Paypal?

I will look into it. Can I pay with bitcoin?

Also do you recommend the "premiumDNS" option or not until my site is bigger? if I understand it properly, its just DDOs protection.

Can I upgrade to "premiumDNS" at any time or do I need to wait for the entire year to finish until I can renew?

Yes, you can use bitcoin.

And no, you do not need DDOS protection until your site gets hit, and when you do, get cloudfront. It is free anyway.

Yes, you can upgrade anytime. Namecheap would love your money.

You think too much. Just go register. It is just a 10 buck domain FFS.

Should I use VPN and give fake data or should I give my real data?

You must be a troll. Go away.

Because morons will pay for it?

Cloudflare handles more HTTP requests than Facebook does. If you're into development, read their tech blog. These guys are fucking tops.

Cloudflare is free DNS, DDoS protection, and SSL for your site.

The reason their product is free is because they can do traffic analysis on all their customers websites to immediately get trend information on exploits, DDoS attacks, etc. They make money by providing DDoS protection to enormous sites.

Also interested in this.

I'm planning to open a website and don't want anybody to know that I'm the owner (my niche is very small in my country and everybody knows each other, and I'd rather not have the website connected to my name).

I don't care if law enforcement knows it's mine. Just want to make sure nobody else can find out it's mine.

Is the regular whois protection enough, or there are workarounds to find the owner anyway?

Thanks in advance
And pic unrelated

I guess WhoisGuard from Namecheap is enough? I want to know.

Shell out another $20 for domain privacy.

Most people who aren't in web design don't know how to do a domain name lookup anyway though.

Furthermore the lookup data is only based on the data connected to the account which is holding the domain name, this is supposed to be a person's name but you could just make it a business name.

on nearlyfreespeech domains are $10 a year and hosting is a few cents a month or so. privacy is also not much more expensive. Cheapest option I've seen so far lol.

By domain privacy you mean like whoisguard on namecheap, or other similar services you get when you register the domain?

If that's the case, then what I'm asking in my original post was wether they are enough or not.
Because I'm afraid that even if I got one of them, someone might be able to circumvent it anyway.